I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.
The Porefessional I'm kind of mixed on- while I like the smoothing effect it has on my skin/pores, I feel it makes liquid foundation easier to slide/transfer off my skin. Haven't tried it with my powder foundation oddly enough.
The Philosophy I really liked! Nice smooth texture, pleasant smell and definitely helps with acne. I've got another tube of DDF's Salicylic Acid Treatment to use- I'm trying to figure out which of the two of these works better. DDF is definitely better price/oz but I'd be happy to repurchase the Philosophy if it works better
This month was pretty lacking in the empties arena. I had been posting twice a month (once in the middle, once in the end). I had nothing the middle of September!
- First Aid Beauty body wash - I did not care for the smell
- Clinique All About the Eyes Rich - it was okay, still looking for my HG eye cream
- Whish exfoliating body wash - smells great but the price and exfoliating factors can be easily matched or bettered.
- Yes to Cucumbers makeup removing towelettes - my favorite, I only have one more pack left.
- OLE Henriksen invigorating night gel - love this, kind of burns but it does not make my face red and reactive, actual make my face smoother and clearer
- Redken Body Full volumizing spray - got it with a shampoo and I liked it, will probably repurchase after I go through other product I currently have
- Tarte Smooth operator finishing powder - took me forever to get through this deluxe sample, made my face a little too white cast, will not purchase
- Clinique redness solutions powder - did nothing for me
- Olay total effects 7 CC cream - I only got to use this twice and I liked it (coverage, some moisture) thinking about purchasing after I go through other product
- Gud body lotion in pearanormal activity - hated the smell!
- MUFE smokey lash mascara - nothing to write home about
- Hanae Mori HM - liked the smell, strong yet wearable, husband liked as well.
Sorry this was so long!
I love both, had new ones waiting for me before I even finished these because I couldn't go without. The off your face pads were on sale, so I got a bunch for phys ed. an the gym. But the OH ones smell amazing, and I swear they make my skin feel better instead of just cleaning my makeup off.
PTR Correction pads seriously reduced any acne I was getting from my germy phone and all my stress. And they've replaced toner for me in the morning. They're awesome but I scrub too hard sometimes and look like I fell on my face, lol. <3
Awesome, thanks for replying I've had the PTR Pads on my Love list for a couple weeks, definitely going to try them during the November sale! Going to consider the OH Wipes too
I'm excited i have empties!!!!!
Nexxus YSerum Restore Shampoo- I also finished the Conditioner awhile back and i hate them both. I will most likely not use Nexxus again.
Dermorganic Hair Masque- I still have the Shampoo and i do like them but not enough to rebuy them.
Macadamia Natural Moisturizing Rinse- Not a huge fan of this or the Shampoo!! I'll stick to using only the Masque, Oil, And cream from this brand.
Alterna Luminous Shine Shampoo- I'm not sure how i feel about this or the conditioner, The smell is alittle weird to me, it's not something i would use again.
Alterna Bamboo Smooth Anti Frizz Conditioner- I felt like this and the Shampoo were really thick. I wasn't a fan the very first time i used them. But i started to like the conditioner on it's own after a few uses. If it was on sale i might buy it.
Murad Clarifying Cleanser- Uhm if you know me, it's a no brainer.... I LOVE this cleanser!
PTR Anti Aging Cleansing Gel- It's alright, I've got another bottle of this lying around i'll get around to using it sometime, but i wouldn't buy it again.
Sephora by OPI Nail polish remover- Gets the job done fast and easy. I will most likely buy it again when i run out of what i currently have
GlamGlow Super Mud- No way would i repurchase. I went though that tiny thing wayyyyy too fast. And didn't do anything significant
MUFE Aqua Cream in 13 Warm Beige- I used half and it dried up so i'm counting it as empty cause it's useless. But not a fan. I bought it cause a MUFE MUA used it on me but it just didn't work when i tried and creased most the time.
Tarte Maracuja Oil- I hate the way it smells, doesn't do anything that my Argan oil doesn't do.
so I finally started USING some of my samples rather than just staring at them. I recently got a new shower head filter and some mineral/chlorine remover treatments for my hair... I've had a bunch of products that worked great but then would stop so tons of half used bottles... now that I have the new stuff I am revisiting old favorites and realizing what I've been missing. I realllly love the organix moroccan argan oil line. I've tried some pretty pricey ones but none give me the results these ones did. i just finished up a hair oil and a hair mask. totally going to be a rebuy once i finish all of my other stuff... those hair build up removers were a miracle! i finished up the pantene overnight miracle treatment... will not buy... i always get sucked into commercials... everyone was raving about it... now the loreal total repair line actually lived up to the hype... the new repair stuff from pantene has been blah. and lastly i dunno if these really count as an empty... lol... from my millions of orders i had 5 of the urban decay lipstick samples and i cannot stand open little foil packets and figured it'd go bad or dry out or get wasted... so i melted them down into 4 26mm pans and popped them in my lip palette... lol 5 of each color is the perfect fill amount in case anyone was wondering!
I'm currently working on an Organix Moroccan Argan Oil Hair Mask too and I was surprised to find that I LOVE it. Gives comparable results to my (much more expensive) Fekkai Shea Conditioner.