I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.
Re: Empties[ Edited ]
Finally got through some major foil packets and deluxe samples!
(From Top to bottom, Left to right)
1. Tea Tree Face Mask from the Body Shop
2. Boscia Bright White Mask
3. Fresh Rose Face Mask
4. Tarte Park Ave Princess Bronzer*
5. Cover Fx Cream Foundation
6. Clinique Turnaround Overnight Moisturizer
7. The Cool Fix*
8. Miracle Skin Transformer: Medium
9. Juice Beauty Age Defy - Cleanser, Serum, Moisturizer
10. Revlon Colorstay Brow Enhancer - Hated this. Took forever to finish because I kept using my Anastasia Brow Wiz instead.
11. Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer*
12. Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow Foundation: Beige
13. Bare Minerals Multi Wrinkle Repair
14. Various Hourglass Foundation Samples (Illusion, Veil, and Tinted Moisturizers)
1. True Blue Shave Cream - Hated this. Ugh.
2. Neutrogena Rapid Clear Acne Defense Lotion*
3. Bath & Body Works Soap - in Vanilla Berry Sorbet
4. Vita Liberata 2-3 Week Tan Mousse: Medium
5. Clean & Clear Morning Burst Facial Scrub
6. Psssst! Dry Shampoo
Bold indicates everything I would purchase in the future. A star (*) indicates that I have already repurchased or gotten the full size.
Now the best part: I CAN FINALLY THROW THEM AWAY! YAY!
I liked it too! It was the first dry shampoo I've ever tried and I thought it really helped control the oil! I finally started letting my hair go 2-3 days before washing it. It worked best when I sprayed it in the oilier sections right before bed, and I woke up without oily roots! But it did leave pretty obvious white powder in my hair so I had to rub my scalp/roots a fair amount before going out anywhere. So I think I may try the Batiste dry shampoo for Blonde/Light hair... hoping that won't leave the same white powder look!
Plus I have a 20% coupon to use at Ulta so I'll be getting it on sale.
Yeah, it wasn't perfect but it did work. I also like oscar blandi dry shampoo, but a lot of people don't like the lemony smell, so I don't want to reccomend it and have you yell at me later
Forgot to mention I didn't finish using the Age Defy Juice Beauty set (cleanser, serum, and moisturizer). I had such a bad allergic reaction. Swollen eyes and everything! So those had to be tossed without using completely.
Re: Empties[ Edited ]
Made some more empties this morning!
nailpolish remover... of course I rebuy all the time just usually different brands from wherever I am when I need it. The blush I had been packracking since middle school... no idea why but it needs to say helllo to my trash can already so I can replace it with more benefit blushes! and the body wash... addicted to most of that whole scent line and have way to many bottles already waiting for me under the bathroom sink.
quickly scrambled around to find some almost gone things and forced myself to use them one last time. Bye bye Dove deodorant,bottle of proactiv toner that has got to be older than I want to remember, Gwen stefani lamb perfume, Huggies baby wipes(i love these things... i get ocd about cleaning my makeup off once a week and these are great for wipe downs of my palettes and work area as well as swatches on my hands!), 2 packets of malibu hard water build up remover, 1 packet of ion hair mineral and styling product build up remover and one bottle of boscia's black mask(3rd bottle this year! i love love love this stuff and have already reordered!)
- L'occitane hand lotion
- Fresh Rose mask
- Tarte aquaEye gel liner
- L'occitane Jasmine&Bergamot perfume
- Burt's Bee conditioner
- OH truth oil packet
- Philosophy peel pad
Ruined/spoiled stuff to throw away. =(
- OPI 3-in-1 top/bottom coat.
- Murad lightening gel
- Yes to Tomato moisturizer
Same thing happened to mine fairly quickly. Makes me wonder what happens when you buy a full sized bottle, how long does it last before going bad?? Good thing this didn't work for me in the slightest.
I use the Murad Lightening Gel, And i've had one bottle for close to a year. I wonder why it went bad? I've gone through 2, 1oz bottle and have a 2.oz bottle that's been sitting around for months and months.None have changed it color.