I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.
I only had a problem with the Bobbi Brown. That's it, everything else I just used until it was empty, for a day or two or a week or however long and then moved on and it was fine. I dunno.
I was too lazy to do this all in one post lol so here's the rest.
Slatkin and Co candles (x2) one in Peach Bellini not sure about the other one... I love these candles nuff said lol. I also love cleaning out the jars and using them for whatever.
Certain Dri AM- may be weird to post this but this is my fav deodorant lol, I'm a sweaty girl and this helps keep me fresh and what not.
Tokidoki Perfetto Eyeliner - throwing out, its just running really weirdly.
The Sacred Truth Fresh Face mask Lush- I got way more uses out of this one then most, I liked it enough to maybe get another one lol.
Korres Body Butter in Guava - So proud of myself lol, this may be the first body lotion I've used up not repurchasing, so thick and heavy!
The Snowman Philosophy Shower gel - I really like this but I don't like that it has sulfates
Josie Maan Argan Oil Hair Serum- this is heavier than just plain argan oil but I think its really sticky didn't like.
YSL Top Secrets Pro Removers - YUCK! So heavily fragranced and made my face sticky :<
Pangea Organics Facial Cleanser Australian Wild plum and willow - I really liked this! More cleaners to go through first though.
Happy Birthday Beautiful! Philosophy shower gel - see other philosophy shower gel.
Soy Renewal healthysexyhair - I'm finding out I REALLY like hair oils lol, I really liked this one I have a couple more hair oils to use before I decide which one I will buy though.
pores no more cleaner dr. brandt - bottle of lies! This did nothing for my pores, but its a good cleanser lol.
I heard a lot of good things about the Healthy Sexy hair soy renewal spray so I bought a travel size one on sale at Ulta, but like you I have so many other things to use up that I haven't had a chance to try it yet!
Re: Empties[ Edited ]
Lots of empties this month ! I realized that ever since starting this thread I really try and finish something which is awesome and more reason to keep doing this lol.
(Left to Right)
Ojon Instant Restorative Hair Serum- this was really nice and I got like three uses out it! I have huge thick long hear so thats really good!
Benefit Refined finish facial polish- I liked it but not more than Exfolikate.
Benefit Foamingly Clean Facial Wash- meh it did the job and smelled nice
Boscia Oil Free Nightly Hydration- I liked it but I think this would be better for oily skin types.
Boscia Oil Free Daily Hydration- Nice and light for when you feel like you don't need to much moisture
Clarins One Step Gentle Exfoliating Cleaner- I really liked this!! It's on my loves list.
Supersmile Whitening Accelerator - didn't see any difference
Yellow Diamond, Juicy Couture La Fluer, Juicy Couture - I liked them all! Lol, I already have a mini of Yellow Diamond, full sized La Fluer, and this sample reminded me how much I like Juicy Couture! I'll probably get the smallest size during FF
Lancome La Base Pro: It felt nice on my skin and did its job, but I don't think its any better then the Elf mineral primer
Jurlique Fruit Enzyme Exfoliator- I can't remember lol, pretty sure it didn't do anything.
* Estee Lauder Hydrationist Maximum Moisture Cream - okay, came in a set with the night serum I love. I actually did not use this on my face but on my neck.
* Crest 3D white - seemed to get my teeth whiter at first, but then plateau-ed rather quickly. Will not repurchase.
* Dr. Jart+ Black Label Detox bb cream - love, love, love. I have purchased a couple other bb creams to try, but I know I love this one and will go back. Right now I have branched out to mixing bb cream with my foundation.
* Origins Clear Improvement Charcoal mask - I had real high hopes for this, maybe I need to try one more sample (use it for a little longer) before nixing it. I tried it on my T-zone area and I did not really notice any difference in my pores.
* Neutrogena Norwegian formula hand cream - love this! Very cheap (less than four dollars), the fragrance free is better than the original, I have already purchased two full sized tubes.
* Caudalie premier cru eye cream - I purchased the full size before I finished the sample, it was very hydrating (but not too hydrating where I am left with oily under eyes) and though it was very expensive, it has lasted me almost a year, I probably will not repurchase only because I am looking for bigger and better improvements in my eye area.
* Opti-Free Replenish solution - free from eye doctor, geez the solutions are so expensive nowadays!
* Simple eye makeup remover - seemed to irritate my eyes, still looking for the perfect eye makeup remover
* Mary Kay Timewise age fighting eye cream - okay, just trying to get through samples I have accumulated.
* Whish deoderant swipe - got in my birchbox, it is a neat idea, the scent has a fresh flowery smell, it actually worked in keeping me dry on a hot day, and I guess you pay for convenience, right now I can not afford convenience for my arm pits!
* LA Fresh Instant body smoother wet wipe - I liked this, it is like a refresher on a day (or time) when you get a little sweaty and cannot get into the shower. Better than a handi-wipe because it does not dry you out, will definitely purchase.
Picture of empties before I cut open the tubes to get the last bits out.
- Clinique Moisture Surge. Like this, already got another mini.
- Sephora express nail polish remover: was on sale for $1, so I grabbed 4.
- Shiseido white luscent eye cream: nice but not that special.
- Clinique mascara: does make my lashes look long without weighing it down. Interesting wand.
- Origins ginger souffle body cream: can't stop sniffing it. So good.
- Koh Gen Do cleansing water: finished with the help of curious ladies for Traveling sephora boxe. lol.
I have tried Clinique yellow lotion, not lotion+. However, the lotion contains mineral oil if I remember correctly, therefore I'm not getting it. I have dry/combination skin and uses moisture surge right now. Once winter comes, I don't think the lotion or moisture surge will be good unless you have oily skin. If you have dry/combo, try OH Sheer Transformation, a facial oil, or one of the Origins moisturizers.
It's the end of August and my shoebox of empties is overflowing! Did some serious damage this month
Simple Wipes- have lots of backups, love
Philosophy Happy Birthday Beautiful Shower Gel
B&BW Citrus Crush Hand Soap
B&BW Anti-Bac Hand Gel in Sweet Pea, Sun-Ripened Raspberry and Crisp Citrus Herb
Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Clearing Toner- I have backups of this, but will probably not purchase any more. I think this dries out my skin.
Body Shop Vitamin E Intense Moisture Cream- great moisturizer, but definitely better for the winter/fall months- a little heavy in the summer. I have backups.
Cranberry Pear Bellini Mini Candle
B&BW Wild Honeysuckle Shower Gel- probably my all-time favorite scent from B&BW
Neutrogena Visibly Bright Cleanser
RenPure Brazilian Keratin Shampoo/Conditioner
Shiseido Pore Purifying Warming Scrub- did not impress me at all, considering the cost
Clinique Clarifying Lotion- ew, pure alcohol much?
Cashmere Curls Leave In Conditioner
Benefit Hello Flawless
Sephora Foundation Sample
Murad Post-Acne Spot Lightening Gel- not impressed at all
Neutrogena Healthy Lengths Mascara
Stila Forever Your Curl Mascara
Urban Decay Cannonball Mascara- loved and definitely will repurchase. Holy grail mascara, ladies.
Clinique Almost Lipstick in Flirty Honey- WOAH I managed to use up a lipstick!
Clean & Clear Daily Pore Scrub
DDF Acne Control Treatment- loved, already have full-size
MUFE Microfinish Powder- really pleased with the finish this gives, will consider repurchasing
100% Pure Body Creams in Coconut and Vanilla Bean-
thought I had died and gone to heaven when I smelled the Coconut. If I ever get through my lotion stash, most definitely will repurchase.
Benefit Foamingly Clean Facial Wash
Benefit Refined Finish Facial Polish- LOVED. Definitely planning to purchase.
Joanna Vargas Daily Serum
I got three sample packets of 100% pure body creams in my Birchbox and omg! I LOVED it! I'm trying not to buy and more body lotion till I use up what I already have though. Can't wait. lol
I am obsessed with 100% pure scents! I got the vanilla in my birch box and bought a full size as its the most amazing vanilla smell that has touched my nose hah. I like that it's organic too, for something that I'm putting all over my skin. Thinking about trying the hand cream... Maybe in the almond scent... I saw it in the sample area at my Ulta once but haven't seen it again! At least I got a sniff though... I'm waiting for a weekly special I like since they have good deals to try a lot of products.