I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.
Should be less than three weeks, two and a half-ish if I'm lucky, but I swear everything that could go wrong has so far so I don't want to get my hopes up for a specific day. The days are going by soooo slowly!
I only had a problem with the Bobbi Brown. That's it, everything else I just used until it was empty, for a day or two or a week or however long and then moved on and it was fine. I dunno.
I was too lazy to do this all in one post lol so here's the rest.
Slatkin and Co candles (x2) one in Peach Bellini not sure about the other one... I love these candles nuff said lol. I also love cleaning out the jars and using them for whatever.
Certain Dri AM- may be weird to post this but this is my fav deodorant lol, I'm a sweaty girl and this helps keep me fresh and what not.
Tokidoki Perfetto Eyeliner - throwing out, its just running really weirdly.
The Sacred Truth Fresh Face mask Lush- I got way more uses out of this one then most, I liked it enough to maybe get another one lol.
Korres Body Butter in Guava - So proud of myself lol, this may be the first body lotion I've used up not repurchasing, so thick and heavy!
The Snowman Philosophy Shower gel - I really like this but I don't like that it has sulfates
Josie Maan Argan Oil Hair Serum- this is heavier than just plain argan oil but I think its really sticky didn't like.
YSL Top Secrets Pro Removers - YUCK! So heavily fragranced and made my face sticky :<
Pangea Organics Facial Cleanser Australian Wild plum and willow - I really liked this! More cleaners to go through first though.
Happy Birthday Beautiful! Philosophy shower gel - see other philosophy shower gel.
Soy Renewal healthysexyhair - I'm finding out I REALLY like hair oils lol, I really liked this one I have a couple more hair oils to use before I decide which one I will buy though.
pores no more cleaner dr. brandt - bottle of lies! This did nothing for my pores, but its a good cleanser lol.
I heard a lot of good things about the Healthy Sexy hair soy renewal spray so I bought a travel size one on sale at Ulta, but like you I have so many other things to use up that I haven't had a chance to try it yet!
Re: Empties[ Edited ]
Lots of empties this month ! I realized that ever since starting this thread I really try and finish something which is awesome and more reason to keep doing this lol.
(Left to Right)
Ojon Instant Restorative Hair Serum- this was really nice and I got like three uses out it! I have huge thick long hear so thats really good!
Benefit Refined finish facial polish- I liked it but not more than Exfolikate.
Benefit Foamingly Clean Facial Wash- meh it did the job and smelled nice
Boscia Oil Free Nightly Hydration- I liked it but I think this would be better for oily skin types.
Boscia Oil Free Daily Hydration- Nice and light for when you feel like you don't need to much moisture
Clarins One Step Gentle Exfoliating Cleaner- I really liked this!! It's on my loves list.
Supersmile Whitening Accelerator - didn't see any difference
Yellow Diamond, Juicy Couture La Fluer, Juicy Couture - I liked them all! Lol, I already have a mini of Yellow Diamond, full sized La Fluer, and this sample reminded me how much I like Juicy Couture! I'll probably get the smallest size during FF
Lancome La Base Pro: It felt nice on my skin and did its job, but I don't think its any better then the Elf mineral primer
Jurlique Fruit Enzyme Exfoliator- I can't remember lol, pretty sure it didn't do anything.
* Estee Lauder Hydrationist Maximum Moisture Cream - okay, came in a set with the night serum I love. I actually did not use this on my face but on my neck.
* Crest 3D white - seemed to get my teeth whiter at first, but then plateau-ed rather quickly. Will not repurchase.
* Dr. Jart+ Black Label Detox bb cream - love, love, love. I have purchased a couple other bb creams to try, but I know I love this one and will go back. Right now I have branched out to mixing bb cream with my foundation.
* Origins Clear Improvement Charcoal mask - I had real high hopes for this, maybe I need to try one more sample (use it for a little longer) before nixing it. I tried it on my T-zone area and I did not really notice any difference in my pores.
* Neutrogena Norwegian formula hand cream - love this! Very cheap (less than four dollars), the fragrance free is better than the original, I have already purchased two full sized tubes.
* Caudalie premier cru eye cream - I purchased the full size before I finished the sample, it was very hydrating (but not too hydrating where I am left with oily under eyes) and though it was very expensive, it has lasted me almost a year, I probably will not repurchase only because I am looking for bigger and better improvements in my eye area.
* Opti-Free Replenish solution - free from eye doctor, geez the solutions are so expensive nowadays!
* Simple eye makeup remover - seemed to irritate my eyes, still looking for the perfect eye makeup remover
* Mary Kay Timewise age fighting eye cream - okay, just trying to get through samples I have accumulated.
* Whish deoderant swipe - got in my birchbox, it is a neat idea, the scent has a fresh flowery smell, it actually worked in keeping me dry on a hot day, and I guess you pay for convenience, right now I can not afford convenience for my arm pits!
* LA Fresh Instant body smoother wet wipe - I liked this, it is like a refresher on a day (or time) when you get a little sweaty and cannot get into the shower. Better than a handi-wipe because it does not dry you out, will definitely purchase.
Picture of empties before I cut open the tubes to get the last bits out.
- Clinique Moisture Surge. Like this, already got another mini.
- Sephora express nail polish remover: was on sale for $1, so I grabbed 4.
- Shiseido white luscent eye cream: nice but not that special.
- Clinique mascara: does make my lashes look long without weighing it down. Interesting wand.
- Origins ginger souffle body cream: can't stop sniffing it. So good.
- Koh Gen Do cleansing water: finished with the help of curious ladies for Traveling sephora boxe. lol.