I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.
Solidarity sister! I'm going on 7 months of no purchases of body products, and I'm finally starting to make a little room in the storage bins for these items! I have a serious candle hoarding problem too.
My hair is extremely particular. Until very recently, I had not found any products (and I've experimented quite a bit) that really were amazing for my hair. I wouldn't take my advise to heart- just because it didn't work for me doesn't mean it won't work for you!
I'm going on an absolute no buy until I use up everything! I'm gonna be strong lol I should probably do that for candles too... I honestly have way too many I've used up two though that counts for something
I've only used up:
- Glamglow Mud Mask (black). Might try the white jar this time, but am also thinking the Boscia Black Mask. What are your thoughts?
- Almost done with deluxe sample of Caudalie Cleansing Water and DEFINITELY repurchasing, but waiting for the 12th
- Inglot YSM foundation. Really liked it, but think their foundation shades are just a tad too pink for me, so probably won't repurchase.
Glamglow didn't seem to do anything about my blackheads either. It was really cool to see the matrix as it dried, but that's about it :-/
Right now I'm trying out Dr. Dennis Gross Extra Strength Alpha Beta Face Peel to combat blackheads and the texture (whiteheads) on my chin. It says it's not for sensitive skin, but I've had no problem with pain or redness. In fact, I think it's helping! I need to give it more time to confirm results though.
I'll have to keep up with you! It seems we both have stubborn blackheads! I've been using the Peter Thomas Roth Complexion Pads and my Clarasonic and so far that seems to have been the best but I still have those stubborn black dots :<
@Kiki1517 you should check out this thread, a lot of people have compared mask and shared experiences on different mask and those three are in there if you look through the thread.
I've used all 3 of the mask, and a like both GlamGlow but for each different reasons, The Boscia Black mask hurt so much
I love the Boscia Black Mask- there is something about peeling the mask off that is so satisfying. And my skin feels amazing afterwards. HOWEVER, I did get a small foil sample of the Glamglow Mud Mask (white) in the VIB Skincare IQ bag earlier this month and it is just awesome!!! It barely covered my face and I think before I spend $70 on it, I am going to ask for a sample just to make sure. And then if I still love it, 4X points here I come!!!
I think I would enjoy the peel too I have sampled the white one as well, but also didn't use enough to really know if it worked or not, I just really love the smell! I washed out the jar and added some of my cheap Trader Joes moisturizer to the jar bcuz the pump broke and now the moisturizer smells like the mask, so good!
I was having a hard time uploading my picture the first time but here it is!
Soap and Glory Scrub 'Em and Leave 'Em Body Buff: it was good but I have a lot to try so I won't be repurchasing.
Brazened Honey Fresh Face Mask by Lush(not pictured I forgot it opps!): Won't be repurchasing didn't really see a difference.
BB Seaweed Fresh Face Mask by Lush: Won't be repurchasing
Ro's Argan Body Conditioner by Lush: Already have another one!!
Catastrophe Cosmetic Fresh Face Mask by Lush: Loved this one! Definitely repurchasing
Head & shoulder Damage Rescue Conditioner: Smells nice but I didn't really think it did amazing things.
Caudalie Vinoperfect Day Perfecting Fluid Spf 15: Already repurchased
Caudalie Vinoperfect Radiance Serum: Already repurchased
Befine gentle cleaner: Won't repurchase it was an okay cleanser but the consistency went weird quickly
Kerastate Elixir Ultimate: It was good but I'm not wowed, I've tried better hair oils
Hope in a Jar: Already have this one as well !
I love Lush - I have never tried the face masks. I dearly love the solid shampoos and bath bombs. I haven't gone in there in a while, I sort of can't trust myself in that store.
I am sooo annoyed right now! I have pictures that I really want to post of my empties but every single pic is too big to attach! Arrrggtthhh!!!! Well these are my emtpies, I'll try to upload a pic again later. >_<
1. alaffia everyday coconut face wash
2. sibu beauty sea buckthorn daytime facial cream
3. origins mega bright skin tone correcting serum
4. sibu beauty sea buckthorn purifying mask
5. juice organics pomwash facial cleanser
6. thayers alcohol free toner, rosepetal
7. mariah carey lollypop splash the remix never forget you fragrance
8. neutrogena pure and free liquid sunscreen
9. neutrogena pure and free liquid sunscreen
10. buxom full on lip polish, april
11. buxom full on lip polish, dolly
12. make up for ever smoky extravagant mascara
13. ren hydra calm global protection day cream
14. origins checks and balances cleanser
15. nars orgasm/laguna duo
16. aubrey organics silken earth translucent base, porcelain
17. clinique take the day off cleansing balm
Once I put it all together I realized I did I felt so proud! Lol Purity is just such a good basic cleanser, I sometimes switch when my skin is being weird but I can always go back to Purity