Empties

I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.

Re: Empties

(0) Hearts

Totally jealous of the Lush face mask!!

(0) Hearts

I feel like they're usually hit or miss with me, I end up using them because they don't break me out and I've already bought them but besides Catastrophe Cosmetic I'm not a huge fan, yet I keep getting more! lol

If i had a Lush store near me i'd be getting them all the time! I've tried 4 different ones, And i liked them! I'm so jealous of anyone who has a store near them. 

(0) Hearts

Oh that sucks! And they don't last too long so you can't even buy them in bulk or something like that :smileysad: 

(0) Hearts

I know it really sucks! I wish they would find a way to ship them from their site, package them in a refrigerated cooler or something! I would so pay extra for something like that. 

Well if you ever get to go visit a Lush go on a Friday, thats usually when their mask are the freshest! So you could get one that last 3 weeks maybe :smileyhappy:

(0) Hearts

Ahh i hope sometime soon!

I love these posts.  Right now I don't have anything empty, but hopefully soon.  And I'll update then.  

(0) Hearts

Me too! I feel like I never use enough product for it to empty. How are you gals doing this??

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments