Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Empties

I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.

Re: Empties

If i had a Lush store near me i'd be getting them all the time! I've tried 4 different ones, And i liked them! I'm so jealous of anyone who has a store near them. 

Oh that sucks! And they don't last too long so you can't even buy them in bulk or something like that 😞 

I know it really sucks! I wish they would find a way to ship them from their site, package them in a refrigerated cooler or something! I would so pay extra for something like that. 

Well if you ever get to go visit a Lush go on a Friday, thats usually when their mask are the freshest! So you could get one that last 3 weeks maybe 🙂

Ahh i hope sometime soon!

Anonymous Insider

I love these posts.  Right now I don't have anything empty, but hopefully soon.  And I'll update then.  

Me too! I feel like I never use enough product for it to empty. How are you gals doing this??

This thread helps me remember to (a) try to use something up instead of just getting bored and moving to something else and (b) throw empties in a bag and save up for snapshot and sharing!

I almost never use up skincare and makeup, but I'm trying to do better about that and see how using things consistently will do for me!  I'm also going to go through my samples and try to group them together to use up.  Also, I've recently had to throw out some older deluxe samples, so I kind of realized it's silly to hoard these things if they will just go bad eventually! 

3 Replies
testing