I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.
I am sooo annoyed right now! I have pictures that I really want to post of my empties but every single pic is too big to attach! Arrrggtthhh!!!! Well these are my emtpies, I'll try to upload a pic again later. >_<
1. alaffia everyday coconut face wash
2. sibu beauty sea buckthorn daytime facial cream
3. origins mega bright skin tone correcting serum
4. sibu beauty sea buckthorn purifying mask
5. juice organics pomwash facial cleanser
6. thayers alcohol free toner, rosepetal
7. mariah carey lollypop splash the remix never forget you fragrance
8. neutrogena pure and free liquid sunscreen
9. neutrogena pure and free liquid sunscreen
10. buxom full on lip polish, april
11. buxom full on lip polish, dolly
12. make up for ever smoky extravagant mascara
13. ren hydra calm global protection day cream
14. origins checks and balances cleanser
15. nars orgasm/laguna duo
16. aubrey organics silken earth translucent base, porcelain
17. clinique take the day off cleansing balm
Once I put it all together I realized I did I felt so proud! Lol Purity is just such a good basic cleanser, I sometimes switch when my skin is being weird but I can always go back to Purity
I feel like they're usually hit or miss with me, I end up using them because they don't break me out and I've already bought them but besides Catastrophe Cosmetic I'm not a huge fan, yet I keep getting more! lol
If i had a Lush store near me i'd be getting them all the time! I've tried 4 different ones, And i liked them! I'm so jealous of anyone who has a store near them.
I know it really sucks! I wish they would find a way to ship them from their site, package them in a refrigerated cooler or something! I would so pay extra for something like that.
This thread helps me remember to (a) try to use something up instead of just getting bored and moving to something else and (b) throw empties in a bag and save up for snapshot and sharing!
I almost never use up skincare and makeup, but I'm trying to do better about that and see how using things consistently will do for me! I'm also going to go through my samples and try to group them together to use up. Also, I've recently had to throw out some older deluxe samples, so I kind of realized it's silly to hoard these things if they will just go bad eventually!