Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Empties

I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.

Re: Empties

I've only used up:

• Glamglow Mud Mask (black). Might try the white jar this time, but am also thinking the Boscia Black Mask. What are your thoughts?
  • Almost done with deluxe sample of Caudalie Cleansing Water and DEFINITELY repurchasing, but waiting for the 12th 😉 
  • Inglot YSM foundation. Really liked it, but think their foundation shades are just a tad too pink for me, so probably won't repurchase.

I got an in-store sample of Glamglow and I know people rave about it but honestly it hasn't been doing much for my black heads :< I love Caudalie though 😄

Glamglow didn't seem to do anything about my blackheads either. It was really cool to see the matrix as it dried, but that's about it 😕

Right now I'm trying out Dr. Dennis Gross Extra Strength Alpha Beta Face Peel to combat blackheads and the texture (whiteheads) on my chin. It says it's not for sensitive skin, but I've had no problem with pain or redness. In fact, I think it's helping! I need to give it more time to confirm results though.

I'll have to keep up with you! It seems we both have stubborn blackheads! I've been using the Peter Thomas Roth Complexion Pads and my Clarasonic and so far that seems to have been the best but I still have those stubborn black dots :<

@Kiki1517 you should check out this thread, a lot of people have compared mask and shared experiences on different mask and those three are in there if you look through the thread.

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Skincare-Stories/Masks-Masks-Everywhere-Share-Your-Experiences-Here/...

I've used all 3 of the mask, and a like both GlamGlow but for each different reasons, The Boscia Black mask hurt so much 😞

Thanks, I will look at this thread 🙂

I love the Boscia Black Mask- there is something about peeling the mask off that is so satisfying. And my skin feels amazing afterwards. HOWEVER, I did get a small foil sample of the Glamglow Mud Mask (white) in the VIB Skincare IQ bag earlier this month and it is just awesome!!! It barely covered my face and I think before I spend $70 on it, I am going to ask for a sample just to make sure. And then if I still love it, 4X points here I come!!!

I think I would enjoy the peel too 😛 I have sampled the white one as well, but also didn't use enough to really know if it worked or not, I just really love the smell! I washed out the jar and added some of my cheap Trader Joes moisturizer to the jar bcuz the pump broke and now the moisturizer smells like the mask, so good!

Anonymous Insider

I think I'm going to try to keep my August empties, I'm curious to know how much I actually can use in a month!

Yay! hopefully at the end of the month we see a lot more pictures on here!

Anonymous Insider

I'll be keeping mine too.  I am hoping to go through some products before the bonus point days, but a girl can only use so much blush before she looks like a clown.  

LOL!!! I must, I must, I must use up my blush!

I've realized that this is impossible for me oh Well 😄

PART_1375373188675.jpegI was having a hard time uploading my picture the first time but here it is!

Soap and Glory Scrub 'Em and Leave 'Em Body Buff: it was good but I have a lot to try so I won't be repurchasing.

Brazened Honey Fresh Face Mask by Lush(not pictured I forgot it opps!): Won't be repurchasing didn't really see a difference.

BB Seaweed Fresh Face Mask by Lush: Won't be repurchasing

Ro's Argan Body Conditioner by Lush: Already have another one!!

Catastrophe Cosmetic Fresh Face Mask by Lush: Loved this one! Definitely repurchasing

Head & shoulder Damage Rescue Conditioner: Smells nice but I didn't really think it did amazing things. 

Caudalie Vinoperfect Day Perfecting Fluid Spf 15: Already repurchased 🙂

Caudalie Vinoperfect Radiance Serum: Already repurchased 🙂

Befine gentle cleaner: Won't repurchase it was an okay cleanser but the consistency went weird quickly

Kerastate Elixir Ultimate: It was good but I'm not wowed, I've tried better hair oils

Hope in a  Jar: Already have this one as well ;)!

I love Lush - I have never tried the face masks.  I dearly love the solid shampoos and bath bombs.  I haven't gone in there in a while, I sort of can't trust myself in that store.  

You went through quite a bit! I refuse to switch cleansers after Purity LOL

I am sooo annoyed right now! I have pictures that I really want to post of my empties but every single pic is too big to attach! Arrrggtthhh!!!! Well these are my emtpies, I'll try to upload a pic again later. >_<

1. alaffia everyday coconut face wash

2. sibu beauty sea buckthorn daytime facial cream

3. origins mega bright skin tone correcting serum

4. sibu beauty sea buckthorn purifying mask

5. juice organics pomwash facial cleanser

6. thayers alcohol free toner, rosepetal

7. mariah carey lollypop splash the remix never forget you fragrance

8. neutrogena pure and free liquid sunscreen

9. neutrogena pure and free liquid sunscreen

10. buxom full on lip polish, april

11. buxom full on lip polish, dolly

12. make up for ever smoky extravagant mascara

13. ren hydra calm global protection day cream

14. origins checks and balances cleanser

15. nars orgasm/laguna duo

16. aubrey organics silken earth translucent base, porcelain

17. clinique take the day off cleansing balm

Once I put it all together I realized I did I felt so proud! Lol Purity is just such a good basic cleanser, I sometimes switch when my skin is being weird but I can always go back to Purity

Also forgot Purity by Philosophy... I also already have another deluxe sample lol

Totally jealous of the Lush face mask!!

I feel like they're usually hit or miss with me, I end up using them because they don't break me out and I've already bought them but besides Catastrophe Cosmetic I'm not a huge fan, yet I keep getting more! lol

12 Replies
testing