Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Empties

I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.

Re: Empties

image.jpg

I’m almost done these two! I love thé la neige and the concealer is my second one!

1704598058841923383589176634461.jpg

Part of the Biossance Rapid Radiance Set, I give 5/10 stars

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

I would have to try the Biossance Mini Squalane + Vitamin C Rose Firming Oil 0.5 oz / 15 mL or Biossance Squalane + Vitamin C Rose Firming Oil 1.01 oz / 30 mL to give the full 10/10 star rating

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

These (not all)🧴

image.jpg

Love seeing skincare empties @YourFavSammie

Closing out the year with 339 total 

IMG_20240101_224514194.jpg

IMG_20240101_224323396.jpg

These look so nice! @RGbrown 

@Georgiiiaaa 

Thanks so much! 💜

@RGbrown, 339 empties is a solid result! I spy a mini Clarins lip oil! 😍 One of my faves - the tinted shades are lovely, but I also love their honey one. 💛🍯

@itsfi 

Have you tried the new formula yet? Reviews are all over the place and I'm desperately curious to try it, but am working through a backlog of older ones I need to finish first. I will be so bummed if it's not as good as it used to be!

Arrrrgh! It really bums me out when the update is not as good as the original. 😣 I have a recently purchased one, recent being a few months ago? I was planning on taking it for a spin later this month or next. I'm thinking maybe I will reach for it sooner rather than later. I will let you know once I get some time to test it out. I'm really hoping that it is as good as the original. f🤞

Once upon a time, I wanted to post my empties once every couple of weeks so I could compile some notes with the products fairly fresh on my mind, but that has gone off the tracks this year, whoops. Here's the last three and half months worth 😬

YTD 324

IMG_20231219_185311756.jpg

Skincare 

IMG_20231219_184657586.jpg

Hands and feet (I feel like I've got to be missing at least one foot cream, no way that's the only one I finished in this timeframe, hmmmm, but the two on my nightstand in current use are pretty low, so maybe it's just timing after all...)

IMG_20231219_184143625.jpg

Body stuff 

IMG_20231219_183837861.jpg

Hair stuff 

IMG_20231219_183626814.jpg

Sheet masks 

IMG_20231219_183453427.jpg

Smell purdy stuff 😋

I love all the face masks!!!! @RGbrown 

@Georgiiiaaa 

Thank you! 💖

lol, "smell purdy stuff" ~ that's a great caption @RGbrown! Wow, that's a nice collection of sheet masks you have there. That's actually more than I went through in the same span of time. Is The Ordinary 100% Plant-Derived Squalane 1 oz/ 30 mL something you would repurchase?

@itsfi 

I got the squalane in an Ulta gwp and didn't really have much use for it in my skincare routine...I've tried it on my face before and just didn't like it, so I dropped it into my most recent batch of cuticle oil to keep it from going to waste, and it's lovely for that purpose. I probably wouldn't buy it; by the time I need to make more cuticle oil, I'm sure I'll have some other samples/gifts to mix in instead lol.

1000000838.jpg

 This is my November empties. Love my Charlotte Tillbury setting spray and Giorgio Armani foundation. I love Dior and Shiseido skincare as well. Both are repurchases for me. The Purology dry shampoo is one of my preferred formulas but not my favorite. The rest of the products are meh.

Ooooh @Pawoula, Armani, Tilbury, Dior. 😍😍😍 Those are some amazing products you finished; excellent work!

1123231443_HDR.jpg

 November Thanksgiving trip. Need to post allllll my others but I had this ready so ...here it is! 🤗 top row loves, I have fs & use at home. Middle row ok..like to travel with the foils. Bottom row. Nope not for me but I hate wasting so..it was just to gentle didn't exfoliate well for my skin. 

YTD 126

Ahhhh @sonnydee, that top row is definitely top shelf material! 😍

16995458193207968083796251200082.jpg

Cutest sample via Rewards Bazaar 💕

8,134 Replies
testing