Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Empties

I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.

Re: Empties

I feel that way about bumble and bumble sea salt spray.  It came in everything for a while and made my hair look dirty, 

@heartsmyface, how interesting about b&b sea salt spray. That is a HG product for me. It's the only one I've found that gives nice volume & shine to my fine & sparse hair without making it crunchy & nasty.

I agree some products work differently on different people. x10 true for mascara.

IMG_7915.JPGHa, well, this was fun trying to lay out.  I had a little thief nabbing at the goods!!! IMG_7906.JPGIMG_7913.JPGIMG_7910.JPGAnd here are my absolute loves from January and February.  I just picked out the rockstars.  Sorry these pictures are so darn dark.IMG_7920.JPG

@heartsmyfacethanks for posting the pic of all the empty foils! It motivated me to finally put some real effort into using mine. I'm going to choose at least 7 every Saturday and use a minimum of 1 per day. 🙂

Which Tom Ford lipstick did you finish?I am so curious,I can never finish a lipstick.

Bare.  It was super emollient so went on more like a balm than a lipstick.  

I've finished three lipsticks in the last couple years and it's a HUGE accomplishment!!!  All of them nudes.  

You used an entire tube of Le Petite Robe Noir lipstick? Isn't that a relatively new item? So much respect (it takes me years to make it through a tube of anything) 😄

No no, lol!  It was a single use of their new mascara.  It's really thick and black.  Thicker and darker than I like my lashes.  We're talking immédiate spider lashes. I know a lot of women who are going to love it!  

I appreciate lengthening mascaras over thickening ones.  

Ah, ok. The packaging looks so similar to a lipstick I recently purchased and love. Interesting about the spider lashes. I love their maxilash formula, so I'll probably stick with that one. 

Thanks for the clarification! 

Wow!  So many masks and foils.  Good job!

Thanks!  I worked hard at them!  

that's an impressive pile of foils!!

I just let out a big sigh of accomplishment!  I challenged myself to use up at least one or two a day and it went quite well!  

Adorable grabby hand! ^_^

Image result for i need disImage result for i need dis

Image result for i need dis

hahaha, that first picture is priceless!   

We had a lot of fun trying to take pics last night for this thread!  I gave him his own garbage to entertain him but he was more interested in stealing the stuff I was playing with, or pulling the blanket out from under it!   😂  We got it done!  

So many fragrance vials. I need to get better about wearing mine. And love the grabby hand photo!

Thanks, I've been trying really hard to use them but I think you'll be seeing fewer of them in the future cause I want to get using some of my actual purchased perfumes.

the replica by the fireplace smelled terrible so those two are not empty.  

Mr Grabby had me laughing so hard last night!  My pile of makeup garbage was waaaay more exciting than any of his toys!  

It's so funny how things wear different to different people! I'm actually wearing by the fireplace today and it was a reminder of how much I liked it 😉 

Oh you like?  I can ship these guys off to you if you wish.  PM me your address if you're interested.  They smell good like smoked marshmallows at first but then turn musky on me.  

@heartsmyface I really appreciate the offer, so thoughtful! Being US not worth the cost it'd be to ship them across for as little as I wear them.. There's a couple stores nearby that stock it so I can grab vials! 😘 

Lots of empties!  Youve been busy...love the baby foot, but I left a comment below on my last experience.  

testing