Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Empties

I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.

Re: Empties

I haven't tried that Exuviance moisturizer, but I had the exact same feeling/reaction to their exfoliating pads. It was by far one of the worst products I've ever used on my skin. I hate that you had the same reaction to another of their products - it really turns me off of trying them again in the future.

Ditto ditto ditto on the Exuviance moisturizer. Maybe that's why Ulta was giving them away...

I love Commodity Tea! I also got the sampler set, but I can't bring myself to spend the $$ on the full sizes. 

This month's empties. Ask me about anything 🙂

IMG_2003.JPGIMG_2004.JPG

Nice job!  Looks like you did a good job on both full size products and foils.  I especially love that you used multiples of the foils.  Makes it much easier to tell if something is a yay or nay.  Trying to get better at that.

Which TonyMoly is your favorite? I've tried the rice one and I have a couple others sitting in a drawer, but I've been interested in some of the ones you posted here!

Out of these, the skin purifying and the clear skin. I got a bunch of these with a gift card so I'm trying to get through them. 

IMG_8111.JPG

IMG_8115.JPG

IMG_8116.jpg

IMG_8117 2.jpg

No real loves or hates this month. October was all about using up samples and getting rid of some old nail polish. I've only painted my nails myself once this year, so I wanted to declutter. Also, BT decided to make the mask photo sideways, a problem I've never had before. Cool job, BT.

Great empties as always.  I always love seeing the sheet masks you use.  I always see some varieties/brands I've never heard of.

thoughts on the Glossier stretch concealer? 

@morgannicole I was really lukewarm on it, but others in the Glossier thread seem to like it. I have very intense dark circles that require color correction and concealer, and this one couldn't cut it, no matter how I applied it.

Oh gotcha! I tend to like more slippy concealers since I don't have much to cover, I just like to have a bit of a highlight/brightening which is why I thought I might like this one. Thanks! 

Would you reccommend the Origins balancing tonic?

@Kbtt No. I lied and said I had no hates, but this is one. The bottle was actually still half full. I bought it a few years ago, and even though I found it very drying, I couldn't bear to toss it until now, because I thought it was a waste of money. This was also back when I thought all toners were supposed to dry out your skin, or else I would have returned it.

So much stuff!!

I am determined to use up all my little samples this year, and to not be afraid to throw away the ones I don't like. Why suffer through a mediocre moisturizer, even if it's only a DS that lasts a week or two? @CC3616

@TKLJ I hear you! I often can't bear to throw out something I don't love even when I have SO many other DS that it isn't as if I often need every last drop.

@TKLJ I totally agree.. Not worth messing with the balance, and I'm glad to know its off my radar.  

You used up a lot of masks this month and many I've never even heard of! I love the title though 'i woke up like this' 🙂

@blondesluv2shop Ulta had a promo a few weeks ago, B2G1 free, so I stocked up on masks that I'd never used before. None of these were real winners. Sadly, the best thing about I Woke Up Like This (and others in the line that also have fun names) are the names, not how they improve my skin.

I just saw this thread! I didn't save all of my empties last month, but thankfully I did still have some skincare products empties.jpglaying around! Procrastination pays off. 

testing