Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Empties

I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.

Re: Empties

I agree with @karap03 I love the mask! I see immediate result! It's going on my Christmas list!

Feel free to ask for more information. Will try to edit later to add more details.

Full Size:

image.jpeg

Spoiler
Liked the scrub, shaving cream was good, nice scent too. Didn't like Suave dry shampoo and other two products were old!

Love:

image.jpeg

Spoiler
All of there I have or will eventually repurchase

Like/Ok:

image.jpeg

Spoiler
Liked trying these, still have a foil left of Can+ Austin and the SkinInc Peel. Will use but not sure if I'll be purchasing. I would like to try GinZing again but wouldn't buy at the moment. I still have a few DS of dr brandt scrub so won't be buying and many more eyeliners

image.jpeg

Spoiler
I used them up but will definitely not repurchase. Except for the hair mask I may consider trying it again. Foot cream wasn't the best I have a 2nd bottle will use it up but won't buy after that. Cotton pads feel apart very very easily. 

Great empties.  Looks like you did pretty well this month with quite a few things in the love camp.  I can't decide how I feel about that Brigeo deep conditioning mask.  I've tried it a couple times and I'm not sure it does as much as other masks I use for moisture.

I agree! I sort of hated the scent so that kept me from buy it plus I feel like I could find something better at a cheaper price. @JenniferOhJenny and 

@kelloua

Thanks! I've been trying to use up a lot of my foils and DS to see what's really like and works for my skin. 

Same - but I've only used it once. I wasn't crazy about the smell and I honestly didn't feel like it was any better than my normal conditioner, let alone a moisturizing mask.

Skincare:

FullSizeRender (6).jpg

Spoiler
-Ole Henriksen Pure Truth Melting Cleanser: I have been using this for years and it is a favorite. It does a great job removing my makeup, including waterproof eye makeup. 
-Bite Agave Mask: Already purchased 2 full-sized tubes (one for home, one for purse). 
-Jurlique Water Essence: Lovely product, may repurchase. 
I didn't like the Amore Pacific moisturizer (due to the strong scent) and the Herbivore Moon Fruit Mask (strong smell and didn't seem to make my skin feel or look different). 

Sheet Masks:

FullSizeRender (7).jpg

Spoiler
None stood out as particularly effective. 

Makeup:

FullSizeRender (8).jpg

Spoiler
-I loved the Hourglass foundation and the color was a perfect match - I'm considering purchasing a full-size. 

Body:

FullSizeRender (9).jpg

Spoiler
-Nubian Heritage Lotion:Very rich and hydrating, I often grab a bottle at Whole Foods.
-Josie Maran Hand Cream:I've purchased numerous times, very similar to the L'Occitane version. 

I have that same sample pack of the Bite agave mask that I need to try. So many people seem to love it!

I love Hourglass Illusion.  It's my HG foundation.  I think I'm on my third tube of it.  It matches perfectly for me, blends in easily and feels really nice on my skin.  It's a little creamier than a lot of foundations and feels almost hydrating in the wintertime.

Not much but here are my empties for October. 

IMG_3831.JPG

Love:

Spoiler
Too Cool For School - Dinoplatz blotting papers (repurchased)
PTR - Cucumber mask (purchased a full size)
Jack Black - lip balm (repurchased)
SK-II - Essential Power Eye Cream (I love it but I don't love it enough to splurge on this)
AmorePacific - Age Defense Creme (I love putting this when my skin gets itchy. It seems to get rid of the itchiness in a matter of minutes. Not going to purchase due to the high price.

Like:

Spoiler
Ole Henriksen - Sheer Transformation (finished my 2nd jar but I don't think I'll be purchasing more of this)
SK-II - Cellumination Cream EX (I love the texture of this cream. It feels quite like a jelly. It did hydrate but it didn't do anything else.)

Meh:

Spoiler
Clinique - Pep start eye cream (didn't do anything. I also noticed shimmery particles)
Bobbi Brown - Skin Nourish mask (supposed to hydrate but I think it didn't do anything)
Fresh - Soy Face Cleanser (finished my 2nd bottle but I don't think I'm going to repurchase. I used to love it but nowadays I found other cleansers that I like more)
Ole Henriksen - Truth Serum (unfortunately this did nothing for me)
Elf - Lip Exfoliator (too harsh on my lips)

That's impressive you made it through that giant tube of cleanser even though it was meh.  I always feel like I deserve a pat on the back when I make it through something I didn't love rather than discarding it 1/2 used and going on to the next thing.

That is a huge bottle of Fresh cleanser - impressive! I always end up buying big bottles because in the end they are cheaper, but with so many skincare items on the market I lose interest and find something else I like more so I know how you feel!

The PTR mask is great. I always find it to be so hydrating!

@blondesluv2shop It took me 3 months to finish the Fresh Soy Cleanser. I just finished it in October hahahah. I really like the PTR mask. It's so refreshing after a long day at work!  

If anyone has empty travel size tata harper bottles and aren't going to keep them I'd love them!

IMG_1061.PNG

Anonymous Insider

Loves

IMG_8263.JPG

Liked

IMG_8264.JPG

Disliked

IMG_8266.JPG

I recently tried the FAB oatmeal mask and loved it too. Smells great and I found it to be very hydrating and it cleared up some bumps I had under my skin from a bad reaction to another product. I'll definitely be purchasing it at some point in the future.

I finished my first candle of the season yesterday and am already lighting another one. B&BW candles and foaming hand soaps are the best!

Yeah that one has been a long time favorite of mine too.  Though did the packaging change?  I have mine in more of a traditional tube vs. the above.  Though that packaging looks way better for getting product out  I always end up having to cut mine open and there is SO much left.

Autumn and Leaves are my favorite Fall candles from BBW! I also recently tried out Pumpkin Banana Muffin and it is to die for!!

Yum.  Pumpkin Banana Muffin sounds really unique and amazing.

Anonymous Insider

There are so many fall good ones this year. I'm loving cider lane and and pumpkin Berry struedel for my high ceiling rooms. Autumn has a medium to low throw so I use it in my bedroom and it's wonderful. 

I love BBW candle in leaves! I'm impressed by the number of candles you used up 🙂

Anonymous Insider

I've amassed an embarrassing collection over the years but I burn everyday all year round so I don't feel too guilty 😜

testing