Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Empties

I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.

Re: Empties

Wow! You did great! So many foils.

Thanks, I've finally reached the point where I only have a few foundation samples left to use up.  I think I'm going to start using some of the stuff I actually purchased now.  It's time that stuff gets love.  

Was this a single month? Great job.

No, I missed August so things piled up some:).   There was no room in the bag for October so I had to do the photoshoot. 

I had the same question.  Should have read down further.  Even still this is QUITE impressive.  I'm especially in awe of all your foils!  I've definitely made much less progress on mine since I started traveling as much.

image.jpegLoved:

Nia24 Skin Strengthening Complex (3rd bottle!, I'm going to take a little break from it for now but I will probably go back)

Blue Lizard Baby Sunscreen

No thanks:

Not Your Mother's Clean Freak Dry Shampoo: Didn't do anything for absorbing oil. 

Everything else was kinda meh... I liked the Burberry Fresh Glow but I don't know if I'm actually going purchase a full size. 

We only purchased Blue Lizard Sunscreen for years. Then it became so hard to find here, and I switched to Neutrogena. It is a great sunscreen. 

I used to get it on drugstore.com but now with that going away I'm panicking. This is my go to sunscreen for the beach and physical activity that doesn't break me out! Which Neutrogena did you guys switch to?

I did not even know they carried it. I used to get it at my local Walgreen's. Then, they stopped carrying it. Since Walgreen's seems to have picked up some of the items Drugstore online used to carry, I wonder if they will have it again.

I was so close to finishing a couple of my major makeup products, but it just wasn't quite the time.  Here's what I did finish:

LOVE

NARS Radiant Tinted Moisturizer - full size

Histoires de Parfums Olympia Music Hall perfume - sample (this is so beautiful; one day I hope to own a full size)

Up&Up Moisturizing Shave Gel for Dry Skin - full size

OGX Sunkissed Blonde Lemon Highlights Shampoo - full size

I've thought about trying that shampoo. I have not colored my hair in a while, so it seems cool.

It doesn't make a ton of difference, to be honest. It brings out my natural highlights a little bit, so it's worth a try as long as you go in not expecting too much.

Loves - Would or Have repurchase 

image.jpeg

Spoiler
- Twinings Night Calm Tea love this helps me relax at night too bad I haven't been able to find it in a store near me
- Lush Therapy Comfort Bar I loved this!! It was in a gift set I got. It lasted a while and was very moisturizing and loved the way it felt! 
- Lush Golden Slumbers This was nice but messy to clean up
Tata Harper Purifying Mask Left my face soft, recently got a DS so I will try that out some more
Ole Henriksen Truth Serum
Smith's Rose Balm
Portland Lip Balm
Dr. brandt Needles No More

Likes - Would try again/Maybe repurchase

image.jpeg

Okay - Would use up but wouldn't repurchase 

image.jpeg

I've been trying to make a dent in my Smith's lip balm (which is slightly different from yours), but I have such a hard time opening that darn tin. I either got a faulty one or it just hates me. It takes 1-2 minutes every time I open it. No joke.

It's the tin. It can be very hard to open if it has even the smallest dent in it. The first one I purchased was great and I used it all up and repurchased. Unfortunately, the second one took a tumble to the ground and got a small dent in it. It would take me 1-3 minutes to open depending on whether or not I could twist it into the right position. I decided to buy a 3rd and it came pre-dented xo and I just couldn't get it open after trying for 10 minutes. When I went to return it I saw that they come in tubes now so I bought the tube version and haven't looked back since.

Tubes seem like the way to go. I think the tin is giving me carpal tunnel. 

@notcreative Its took me forever to hit bottom too! I didn't completely finish it up, there is still some on the side. During Spring term I got pink eye and couldn't remember if I dipped my finger in it which I'm sure I didn't but I think it was time (for sanitation purposes) to throw it out. 

Does yours take a long time to open as well?

No. The top came off easily unless I wasn't holding it right. @notcreative

Loves  100_6055.JPG

Likes-YSL instant moisture glow is a love but it somehow got in the wrong picture.100_6060.JPGJust ok
100_6061.JPG

For a split second, I thought you emptied the entire Skin Wonderland set. There are a couple of items in there I really want to try, but I own too much skincare to justify buying it. Have you tried the boscia Pore Pudding yet? That is the item I really want to try from that set more than anything else.

2 Replies
testing