Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Empties

I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.

Re: Empties

Haha about 80% of my wardrobe is black, so if always have to brush it off my clothes. 

Not sure if this is what you're using the Silky Underwear for but have you tried Body Glide? It's a stick (like a deodorant) so it's not as glamorous/pampering-feeling as the powder but it works for preventing chafing (my daughter uses it on her legs during rugby).

Silky underwear!  Learn about something new overtime I duck into this thread.  Too bad about the pure smile strawberry.  If I had seen it I would have been intrigued.

I've tried some of the other Pure Smile masks, I actually really love the royal jelly one as well as both rose ones, so they're not all misses 🙂

Welcome! I've wanted to try the Panda Eye Patches and the Silky Underwear. Too bad neither stay where they should.

KVD tattoo liner is the only liquid liner I've been able to master. I'm hoarding a sample size right now and should just use it instead of hoarding lol

I've gone through probably 3 or 4 full size ones. I was all about Stila for a while but hated how the tip would fray eventually

Interesting.  I haven't had that problem with Stila yet.  I love it.  Its my HG liquid liner.

August Empties:

20160904_142054.jpg

20160904_142014.jpg

Spoiler
Did not like, will not purchase:
Rodial stem cell cleanser sample ... My skin did not feel completely clean, I prefer foaming cleansers.
Pureology instant conditioning whipped cream sample... The smell is toxic coming from the can, and the scent lingers for a while. It takes so much product to evenly coat the hair, and was not effective. 
Neutrogena makeup remover wipes sample....made my eyes sting really bad.
Honest Beauty cleanser sample....I will not finish the product. The herbal smell is much too strong for me, though it does cleanse effectively without drying my skin.

Everything else I like, and will purchase because I enjoyed the sample or full size item.

Looks like some great empties. A lot of mascara especially.

amazing Haul! I need to get better at skin care. also I'm intrigued by the soft soap whipped cocoa butter. is that a foaming hand wash i'm guessing by the hand pump on top that it is but I could be wrong. if it is a handsoap I  might have to look into that one. I love the soft soap line for their Coconut butter body Scub it has an amazing scent. and dare I say an HG for me by scent alone? 🙂 anyways again amazing haul. I need to get my empties going. I am planning on combining two - three months together 🙂

@WhereYouStand,

The soft soap whipped cocoa butter is a foaming hand soap. It has a nice light scent, and it is just as good as the bath and body works soaps in my opinion. 😊

thanks for letting me know. 🙂 

Dual Finish is my first powder love. It still holds a special place in my heart, but I think it is slipping. 

@notcreative,

I like the Dual Finish. I have not purchased it in a while; though I usually return back to it, especially when there is gwp at the department store counters! 😊

Not too bad to only have 3 dislikes for the month! I love the Lancôme Hypnose Drama mascara and am eager to try others from Lancôme. 

@Elles117,

Lancome mascaras are amazing. The Definicils is also a great one, though the Hypnose Drama is my absolute favorite. 😊

Screen Shot 2016-09-04 at 1.37.58 PM.png

Spoiler

Hair care

yassssss

middle child 

nail polish

yassssss

• nicole by opi count on me

i now know that this was limited edition but i’m still hunting for it!  if anyone finds it or knows where i can get it – I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER!

• nicole by opi respect in the world

middle child

• formula x high frequency

perfume

middle child

• hanae

body care

yassssss

• feetreat pedi by look beauty

middle child 

• st. tropez self-tan bronzing lotion
  • l’occitane amande supple skin oil

skin care

yassssss

• jack black deep dive glycolic facial cleanser
  • belief the true cream moisturizing bomb
  • belief the true cream aqua bomb

middle child syndrome 

bye felicia 

• fresh soy conditioning eye makeup remover
  • body shop vitamin e cream cleanser
  • body shop vitamin e cream exfoliator

makeup

yassssss

• estee lauder lucidity light diffusing foundation

middle child syndrome 

• colourpop super shock cheek in hysterical

random

middle child syndrome

I am amazed and impressed with what you have used up! I am trying hard to work through more foils and deluxe/travel sizes but have to find a balance where I don't cause havoc on my skin. 

i was lucky that i had used most of the foils or deluxe products before so i knew what would kill my skin!

I love seeing all the progress you're making on your challenges. You're inspiring me. I've wanted to do some of the same challenges, but I know I'd be setting myself up for failure. Your articles are great and witty.

2 Replies
testing