Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Empties

I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.

Re: Empties

WHOA.

Omg!!!!!   I bow down to your panning awesomeness!!!!  And here I was all excited I just finished another lip gloss. 

Awesome. You are doing so well this year.

WOW! This is amazing! Well done, @sparklekai!

Wow! Impressive! I've managed to finish half a palette but never an entire one 🙂 

Wow! This is sooooo impressive. What an accomplishment! 

I haven't even worn any eyeshadow for 3 months out of sheer laziness but now you've inspired me. 

Not much eyeshadow wearing happening here this summer either.  I've been sweeping a pale shade on my lids to even things up and that's about it on most days. 

i think for the most part the time i spend doing my makeup is close to the only "me" time i get during the day so i typically do a full face every day.  that combined with my obsession with panning = this!

Anonymous Insider

Major aspirations. 

😮 oh my goodness I don't think I've ever seen anything like this!!

**bleep**!!!!!  I am so impressed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got bleeped, I'll use the alternative word Darn!!!!

hahaha!!!! thanks 🙂

@sparklekai,  There probably should be some kind of award for strong work like this!  I'm impressed.  🙂

thanks!!!! i'm going to see how much of a dent i can get in 2 more palettes this year! 

WOW! Yes, that absolutely deserves its own post. Hopefully I will be making a similar one with my Naked Basics palette before the end of the year, but this is super impressive.

Did you finish the shades at around the same time, or did some hang on much longer than others? The dark black-brown shade in Naked Basics (Crave) is going to be with me forEVER after I finish all the others, just because I really only use it as a liner.

you can totally do it!! 

the shades finished in stages.  i did a palette of the year on my blog so i do have month by month progress shots somewhere!

the dark brown colour sexspresso was possibly the hardest shadow to work through - it was just so tightly packed and i don't do dark eyes. i did end up scrapping chocolate martini.  it ended up being a gold glitter with a tiny brown sheen, it was scratchy and i just hated it!

i also found other purposes for some of the shades - silk teddy and honey pot i used as shadows and highlighters

This is great, definitely getting your money's worth from this pallette!! 😊

This is incredible.  I can't pan one shadow-you've panned a palette.

Wow, that is crazy impressive!

Oh wow that's amazing 😯

testing