Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Empties

I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.

Re: Empties

I can definitely see that.  It's a very rich cream and can see where it would be overkill with their other products.

This is the first time I've ever had problems loading pictures in this thread, but I am bookmarking to come back and see what your products are if the picture ever loads.

Screen Shot 2016-08-01 at 12.44.01 PM.png

Loved: Will/Have repurchase 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Ok: will not repurchase

image.jpeg

Looks like some great empties.  I've been meaning to try that Omorovicza cleansing balm.  So many samples I need to get to.

I got a foil and loved it! Kept trying to get my hands on it but it was always sold out. I was finally able to get the DS but I think it was way better the first time I tried it.

I've been putting off my Needles No More sample trying to use older ones first, but I really want to try it. Sometimes having too much stuff is a pain in the butt. 

Don't put it off!   Just get into it!   It's seriously good stuff!   I've repurchased it twice and am always stalking for samples of it!   It initially took about a month to notice results.  

I know what you mean!  I'm having the same problem.  It kind of makes me wish I had a second face to try everything out.

I feel like it really helps me with a small wrinkle I have on my forehead. 

That's it. I am opening it. Thanks!

Hope you like it!!

June/July

IMG_1789.JPG

IMG_1785.JPG

IMG_1787.JPG

IMG_1788.JPG

Grrr...not sure why 1 picture is correct and the others are sideways! Sorry!

Loves-

• Caudalie Polyphenol Anti-wrinkle Defense Serum- I love this and my skin freaks out when I don't use it. I'm on my third bottle now!

Likes/Might Buy Again-

• Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash- loved it had a pump but wasn't moisturizing enough
  • Sephora Soft Touch Cotton Pads- These are decent and are a good option to add to my cart to qualify for a promo code
  • Belif True Cream Aqua Bomb-  I like this one during the summer but it's comparable to other gel moisturizers I own.  Personally, I like the moisturizing bomb better
  • Dior Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet- I enjoyed this and need to go through some sample vials before I decide to purchase a bottle
  • TATCHA Pure One Step Camelia Cleansing Oil-  I loved the scent and thought it removed makeup well.  Will definitely use samples
  • Tarte Lights, Camer, Lashes mascara- I really enjoyed this but like other mascaras better

Likes/Won't Buy Again/Will Use Sample-

• Batiste Dry Shampoo in Original- It gets the job done but it's not my favorite scent
  • Living Proof Perfect Hair Day Shampoo & Conditioner- Enjoyed the scent and cleaned/conditioned my hair well. Will use samples again
  • Boscia Detox Black Cleanser- Enjoyed it but don't see myself buying a full size until I finish other face wash samples
  • Benefit POREfessional- It fine, but I don't use primer often enough to justify buying a full size 
  • Glamglow Power Cleanse Mud and Oil to Foam- Loved the smell but not sure it's worth the price
  • Glamglow Youth Cleanse- Enjoyed and will use samples but no intention of buying it
  • Hask Keratin Smoothing Shampoo and Conditioner- Didn't wow me but would use a sample again
  • Garnier Fortifying Shampoo- Would use to travel but dries out my wavy hair
  • Dr Brandt PoreDermabrasion Pore Perfecting Exfoliator- I like a more gritty exfoliator but will use samples again
  • Lancome CILS BOOSTER XL- I feel like my lashes don't need a primer but I would use a sample again

Not For Me-

• Supergoop Defense Refresh Setting Mist with Rosemary**- Didn't leave a matte finish as advertised on the bottle and the spray nozzle kept getting clogged
  • Sephora Coconut Hand Wash- Purchased as an item to qualify for a promo code. Left my hands dry after using
  • Dior Lip Maximizer 001**- not a fan of lipgloss or mint in my lip products
  • LORAC Lip Lustre Cream**- Bought off Hautelook and didn't like how thick it was.  Plus, I don't like lipgloss so not sure why I bought it
  • Dolce and Gabanna Dolce Rosa Excelsa-  Was nice but didn't last long on my skin
  • CAOLION Premium Hot & Cool Pore Pack Duo-  Didn't like the consistency and it didn't do anything for my skin
  • Malin + Goetz Grapefruit Face Cleanser- dried out my skin
  • AHAVA Deadsea Water Mineral Hand Cream- Didn't provide enough moisture and the scent was too powerful and lingered. 
  • Molton Brown Rhubarb and Rose Shower Gel- Didn't like the scent
  • Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash- Broke me out so bad!!!
  • Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze**- I used this once and didn't like it.  Now it's starting to dry out
  • NARS All Day Luminous Weightless Foundation- Color match was great but I rarely wear foundation and this sat on my skin
  • Flower by Kenzo eau de parfum- Nope. Didn't like the smell
  • Korres Greek Yoghurt Foaming Cream Cleanser- Didn't like the texture and it dried out my skin

Hotel Samples

• Mineral Fusion Fortifying Shampoo- nothing special
  • Bergamote 22 Shower Gel (x2), Shampoo, Conditioner- Loved the scent! Will use again the next time I stay at a Park Hyatt
  • Pantene Classic Clean Shampoo, Conditioner- I love the smell of Pantene products
  • WIRU Shampoo, Body Wash- AMAZING scent!  Sadly it's exclusive to Ayers Rock, Australia

**Throwing out/did not finish

Now you're making me curious about that Caudalie serum.  Not sure if it's being discontinued (or just the set that contains it) but saw a set that included I believe that serum full sized at Nordstrom Rack for a steal of a deal!

I saw this too. I'm debating on going back and getting it

I picked that Caolion set for my Soko to Tokyo set without sampling it or reading any reviews. I have not tried it yet, but I really think I should have read more reviews before selecting it. I've seen a few similar to yours now.

Which hotel uses Pantene products? 

I haven't used my Caolion set yet, but now I'm not looking forward to it.

It wasn't a hotel per se but was a vacation condo on an island off the coast of Australia. I lumped it in with the others 🙂

Got it. I remember staying at a time share where they did not have any products at all. It was crazy, because I had to make a store run. I never travel with shampoo and I ran to the store and got TreSemme. I wondered if the Pantene was a similar experience for you.

Anonymous Insider

I realized I forgot to add my empty sheet masks. Oops

Loves

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Nopes

image.jpeg

Shout out to @greenporchlights

for the Baies candle she gifted me for my birthday. It's such a great well rounded scent and a great burn. 

Like that you put them all on a shelf!  I always love how many candles you make it through.  You seem to go through them like crazy!

I cannot see which Fresh product that is in the likes. Is it the lip serum? I have a love/hate relationship with that, because it is long-lasting and leaves my lips so soft. It tastes terrible though!

testing