Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Empties

I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.

Re: Empties

I am curious about the CO-Q10 from Avalon Organics. What made it so-so? Was it not moisturizing enough, was something wrong with the scent, or was it something else?

This months emptiesimage.jpeg

Is that the Paula's Choice BHA Gel? What do you think of that and have you ever tried the liquid? I love the liquid and just ordered another one the day before yesterday. I was going to order a sample of the gel, but it just missed the sample cut. I love that she offers the chance to buy extra samples, but I have too many samples to justify ever buying them. On my next order, I may get a sample of the gel though.

image.jpeg

I love threads like this... I'm a bit compulsive... and I can't stand keeping all my empty bottles/foils for a month so here are my empties for the first half of July.

I loved the Amore Pacific enzyme peel, unfortunately it's a bit expensive so I'm not sure when/if I'll buy it again. And I have so many Tatcha samples to go through also. IMG_1684.JPG

What did you think of the foot mask?

@darkiceis @JoannaMarieC wanted to jump in and say, LOVE the foot masks. Definitely recommend trying them. Works great on it's own but really like it after using my clarisonic smart profile pedi attachment too. Did the math, using 1x a week for a year is the same price as 5 pedi's at going rate here, not too shabby!

@CC3616 Thanks for letting me know! 😄

I also would like to know what you thought of the foot mask! 🙂

@JoannaMarieC  I ended up purchasing one and used it after a day at the beach. I have a really really bad dry left foot.  This worked so well my on feeties and it they looked and felt great the next day.  It lasted about 3 days so I am pretty content. I purchased a few more so I can used them consistently to see if there is more of a difference.

Thanks for letting me know, @darkiceis! I am always in search of HG foot products! 😄 

@JoannaMarieC  No problem.  I will also add that after I took the booties off to  massage in the rest of the serum I did not walk. I sat on the couch for about 30 minutes to make sure that I didn not disturb the "absorbing" process.  😄

I am not sure... I have tried a couple of others from japan and they all seem to do the same thing. They make my feet soft right after but the next day it is back to normal. This time my feet look a bit better even if I used it 2-3 days ago... But my feet are super cracked so I have yet to find something that will really help. I have the purple one I still need to try.

Thanks for the feedback, @maeva

June Empties

Loves: Benefit & Too Faced primers, Too Faced mascara and Glamglow mask. Liked everything else

empties.jpg

I tried the rahua shampoo/conditioner and it scented my hair for two days! It smells like some kind of spicy licorice or cardamon maybe? I couldn't decide if I loved my hair smelling like that for two days or not. What did you think?

Oh my word - cinnamon/cardamom scented hair sounds amazing!

Lol! That shampoo left my hair smelling really spicy, like Christmas even! It was funny because I let my hair down around my friend and I got a whiff of cinnamon rolls and was accusing her of the aroma, wondering what she sprayed to smell like that.  She was confused and said she put nothing on.

Fast forward to later in the evening, I let my hair down again (I was putting it up and down throughout the day) and I could smell it again! I realized it was me the whole time, whoops lol.  It isn't a bad smell but it really is over powering! @dguest

Haha cinnamon buns! I totally would have blamed someone else for the smell too! At first I couldn't decide if I liked my hair smelling like that or not but by day two I was sick of the smell. I feel like this is a shampoo/ conditioner maybe only for sexy dates or special occasions ha! @sabrinas

I have actually been meaning to try that Josie Maran comment since you mentioned it to me a while back. It is on my short list for which one to open next.

I like it (not as much as I used to) so I keep going back to Too Faced.

1 Reply
testing