Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Empties

I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.

Re: Empties

I konmari'd the heck outta it and never felt better. 🙂

Hahahahahaha!

Wait @TKLJ @jemly what's wrong with the Bliss face cleanser?! 

I wish I had the strength to hold on to my empties lol. I just immediately chuck it once it's empty 😛 

@Mcakes What Jem and Arv said. And even if Jem hadn't given me advice, it just seemed really mediocre. I bought it during the 2014 (!!!) Black Friday sale and only opened it this year, so clearly I didn't really need it.

I collect empties as a challenge now. If I slip and throw something away, I'll dig it out of the trash. 🙂

@Mcakes i just think it's too harsh. loads of foam PLUS exfoliators...i think it would leave most skins screaming (particularly with regular everyday use...)

I hated that cleanser so much. I used it as hand soap 😛 It made my skin super dry.

Omg foam and exfoliants? Yeah I think you're right @jemly. At least my normal/dry skin would not be happy with me!! Thanks for putting this out there. I wouldn't have known! 

@TKLJ yay ! good riddance !! and i luuuhhh--vvvee that rose mask, but i leave it on wayyyy longer than the recommended time (an hour ? a couple hours ?) and then follow it up with oil and moisturizer. 

@jemly I wore it that way, too. Sometimes I liked it, sometimes it was just meh. Oh well, with these two PTR masks killed, I may give myself permission to open the cucumber one. I made a promise to myself to use up a mini of the cuke one and the other two FS masks before opening the other one.

june empties in the house!!!

Screen Shot 2016-07-04 at 2.10.25 PM.png

Spoiler

full size

yassssss

middle child syndrome

• cotton rounds
  • simple pleasures caramel cream

deluxe samples

yassssss

• nails inc polish

middle child syndrome

bye felicia

foil samples

yassssss

middle child syndrome

• replica beach walk
  • chloe love story

bye felicia

You are doing so well emptying things for your challenge. I am in awe of the makeup empties. 

@notcreative the challenge is totally pushing me to finish stuff!!! my palette of the year is sooo close to being finished!!!

You used up so many FS cosmetics items! I'm impressed.

i've been working on most of those for months!!!!

@sparklekai what do you thing of Devacurl styling cream vs coconut styler? I've tried both (as standalone styler) and neither worked for me. If I paired it with the ultra defining gel the styling cream worked well- but I just didn't feel it was necessary. Have you tried shea moisture line at all? Their coconut hibiscus smoothie is awesome for a cream styler. 

i like the combo of the styling cream with the gel.  i haven't tried the coconut one yet! devacurl is no longer available in canada so i had a hard time getting it!  thankfully one of my friends smuggled me some 😛 

i haven't tried the shea moisture because i don't know where to get it!! but now i'm going to look into it!

I also like those two products together.  I tend to also spray my hair with a sea salt spray at the end and the comb of things seems to work really well for my hair.

I tried the sample of the coconut cream recently and really loved it so  I'm probably going to switch to that once I use up my current styling cream.

Love all the empty lush products.  Looks like you definitely squeezed a lot in that bag.

That was my first thought. I would love to explore Lush a little more. They just do not offer enough deals for me.

June empties!!

like - all except for the following

eh - dermal sheet mask; glam glow cleansers; origin stuff Peter Thomas Roth algae mask

no - Laura mercier polish; urban decay deslick

image.jpeg

Any loves?

1 Reply
testing