Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Empties

I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.

Re: Empties

Omg foam and exfoliants? Yeah I think you're right @jemly. At least my normal/dry skin would not be happy with me!! Thanks for putting this out there. I wouldn't have known! 

@TKLJ yay ! good riddance !! and i luuuhhh--vvvee that rose mask, but i leave it on wayyyy longer than the recommended time (an hour ? a couple hours ?) and then follow it up with oil and moisturizer. 

@jemly I wore it that way, too. Sometimes I liked it, sometimes it was just meh. Oh well, with these two PTR masks killed, I may give myself permission to open the cucumber one. I made a promise to myself to use up a mini of the cuke one and the other two FS masks before opening the other one.

june empties in the house!!!

Screen Shot 2016-07-04 at 2.10.25 PM.png

Spoiler

full size

yassssss

middle child syndrome

• cotton rounds
  • simple pleasures caramel cream

deluxe samples

yassssss

• nails inc polish

middle child syndrome

bye felicia

foil samples

yassssss

middle child syndrome

• replica beach walk
  • chloe love story

bye felicia

You are doing so well emptying things for your challenge. I am in awe of the makeup empties. 

@notcreative the challenge is totally pushing me to finish stuff!!! my palette of the year is sooo close to being finished!!!

You used up so many FS cosmetics items! I'm impressed.

i've been working on most of those for months!!!!

@sparklekai what do you thing of Devacurl styling cream vs coconut styler? I've tried both (as standalone styler) and neither worked for me. If I paired it with the ultra defining gel the styling cream worked well- but I just didn't feel it was necessary. Have you tried shea moisture line at all? Their coconut hibiscus smoothie is awesome for a cream styler. 

i like the combo of the styling cream with the gel.  i haven't tried the coconut one yet! devacurl is no longer available in canada so i had a hard time getting it!  thankfully one of my friends smuggled me some 😛 

i haven't tried the shea moisture because i don't know where to get it!! but now i'm going to look into it!

I also like those two products together.  I tend to also spray my hair with a sea salt spray at the end and the comb of things seems to work really well for my hair.

I tried the sample of the coconut cream recently and really loved it so  I'm probably going to switch to that once I use up my current styling cream.

Love all the empty lush products.  Looks like you definitely squeezed a lot in that bag.

That was my first thought. I would love to explore Lush a little more. They just do not offer enough deals for me.

June empties!!

like - all except for the following

eh - dermal sheet mask; glam glow cleansers; origin stuff Peter Thomas Roth algae mask

no - Laura mercier polish; urban decay deslick

image.jpeg

Any loves?

Great empties!  Looks like a good mix of stuff.  I'm always impressed at how many perfume samples people use and trying to get better about that.

They were the same perfume. I must have opened every single one of them at one point. So while I was organizing earlier last month I just pour it all together.  

Nice!! That is awesome you finished the Benefit Dandelion, I have had mine forever...:D

I am not gonna lie. It took a loonngggg time.  The 'need' to post it as an empties here keeps me going!! lol

I know!  I think I lost it before I finished it.

May 2016 Empties

May was obviously sheet masks month 🙂 

IMG_4764.JPG

Love

Spoiler

John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Visibly Deeper Colour Deepening Shampoo : Wow ! This is my new favorite shampoo. It made the color of my hair looks deeper than usual after one single use. Another thing I really loved is that after using this shampoo, my hair did not get oily nearly as fast as before. It also left my hair looking healthy and shiny. Finally, it did not stain my shower and my hands. * Already repurchased it.

The Face Shop Real Nature Face Mask Rice x 2 : This is my holy grail sheet mask to brighten up my skin. It does help with dark circles and the results are long lasting on my skin. I have been using my rice sheet masks carefully since I am abroad and cannot buy it here, but ideally I’d use it once a week. * Have some backups, will rebuy for sure in the future !

The Face Shop Real Nature Face Mask Cucumber : This was my first time using this mask and it didn’t dissapoint. My skin looked beautiful and felt extremely fresh after using it. It didn’t leave my face oily and my skin was actually looking brighter. * Don’t have any backup but I will repurchase it when I am back in Canada.

The Face Shop Real Nature Face Mask Lemon x 2 : Awesome mask ! It does make my undereyes look brighter, as well as the rest of my face. My skin also feels very moisturized after using. I like to switch between this mask and the rice one from the same line. * Have a few backups left, will buy again when I’m back in Canada.

The Face Shop Real Nature Face Mask Green Tea x 2 : Awesome mask to use when you feel tired. It makes my skin feels rejuvenated in a way and as a bonus, I found out that it helps controlling oily skin without drying it out. The smell is pleasant and the Real Nature sheet masks are a good fit for my eye area. * Have a few backups left, will buy again when I’m back in Canada.

Sephora Ultra Moisturizing & Brightening Rose Eye Mask : I wasn’t sure about this product at first because it is a bit expensive for an eye mask, however it did a wonderful job ! The patches were too big but it did stick to my face without falling off, so in the end it wasn’t too much of a problem. It did brighten my undereyes and it felt very moisturizing. * I will buy again in the future.

The Face Shop Clean Face Soothing Face Mask For Oily Skin : I used that mask after I noticed that my skin was a bit more oily than usual and that I had a few little pimples that appeared between my eyebrows. It helped to get my skin back to normal and to significantly reduce the pimples. This mask does a wonderful job at controlling oily skin and breakouts. * Will repurchase it when I am back in Canada.

Spoiler

The Face Shop Real Nature Face Mask Pomegranate : This mask targets mostly skin elasticity problems which I don’t have yet. However, it left my skin feeling and looking good. I would have to use it more often to notice if it has any anti-aging properties as it claims. * I have a few backups to use and will probably rebuy these masks in the future.

Meh

Spoiler

Ole Henriksen The Clean Truth Cleansing Cloths Brightening : This was the first time I ever bought a big package (30 cloths) of this product and I must say that I was quite disappointed. While it does give great results (very bright and healthy looking skin), remove makeup quite well and did not irritate my skin, the cloths became completely dry after only a few uses. Even though it had a plastic closure, it was impossible to use after a short time. * I would repurchase the 10 cloths travel size as I did in the past, but not the 30 cloths packaging.

testing