Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Empties

I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.

Re: Empties

She actually went from super long hair to a pixi cut.  She keeps it so short now that I guess split ends aren't an issue.  The struggle I have with my dry brittle ends, I'll try just about anything though.  Bleaching and re dying parts of my hair haven't helped so if this works, I may need to go out on a mission to find out if any is left out there!

It should help, but it is still not as good as frequent hair cuts.

Ouhhh, do you use the alpha beta peels without irritation?   I've been wary of trying them after the Kate Somerville peel sample I tried burned my face.  They're building up in my sample stockpile.

Oh no.  😞  I feel the pain.  Love all those Dr. Dennis Gross empties.  I'm sad I'm out.  I like other exfoliating products but not as much as I love those.

If you have a mini facial "peel & perfect" at Sephora they will use this peel on you if your request it. For FREE!!!!!

Even with the lost ones, you had a lot. I am always impressed with multiple fragrance empties, because I've never finished one in my life. 

Clever

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

OPI Polish Remover - Did a great job at removing polish. I do like Zoya better.

Secret Paris Deodorant - love the scent, it lasted, it just wasn't the best for my sensitive underarms. 

PTR Acne Wash - I really liked this, it really helped with breakouts when I got them.  

It's a 10 Leave In - Holy grail. Can never be without. Leaves my dry hair soft(:

B&BW Wallflower 'Mahogany Teakwood' - I love this, always stock up during winter whether it be in candle or wallflower form. 

B&BW Love & Sunshine Shower Gel - I really like these shower gels, the scent was a new favorite. 

Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Shampoo & Conditioner - I like that it kept my hair soft, but hated the texture of the product, the shampoo was thick and goo like, and the conditioner was so thick and hard to squeeze out. 

Marc Anthony Instantky Thick Shampoo & Conditioner - Mehhh. Wasn't moisturizing and didn't see a difference in volume either. 

Tresseme Platinum Strength Shampoo & Conditioner - I used to like this, after finding higher end & better products I won't go back. 

Mahogany Teakwood is one of my favorite BBW scents. It smells like a man so it makes me forget I'm chronically single and never have men over hahahaha.

All the shower things!!!!  Do you normally have multiple shampoos going at once and they just all emptied this month?  

Yes lol I have 2 open at a time and switch between them. The Tresemme set was used during a weekend away:)

That acne wash sounds interesting.  So many of them seem to be salyslic acid (totally spelled wrong) based which does nothing for my skin, but that sounds like a different active ingredient.

The PTR acne wash does have salicylic acid in it, just so you know.

Good to know.  If there are other active ingredients in it that work it may still be a match for me but if the salicylic acid is the main effective thing my skin seems unfazed by it.  😕

This cleanser paired with my Spot treatment zapped any blemish is the bud. 

Nice!  I typically haven't had a ton of luck with OTC products for acne so most of what I use is prescription (except for my face wash which I tend to keep pretty hydrating/gentle) but every once and awhile I find a holy grail OTC product that actually works like Glam Glow's mask so it's interesting to hear what others have success with.

You must have washed your hair a lot in May. I really like that OPI polish remover, too, but I have never tried Zoya.

Between April and May I went through a lot of hair washes lol. It's so hot here that there was no way to skip a day/:

I have a sample of the regular Its a 10 I need to try. I have one with keratin and my hair always looks greasy when I use that one.

I have a near finished bottle of one with Keratin, after I lightened my hair I noticed it left my hair feeling dry and crunchy/:

Awesome job using up your samples!  I keep meaning to try the Verb stuff.  

Like 10 years ago, I sat down in a chair with an Omorovicza rep at Nordstrom.  She was so pushy and awful and I didn't end up buying anything but it's left a bad taste with me ever since then!  Too bad because people do seem to like their stuff, but really, I don't need another brand to love!  

testing