Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Empties

I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.

Anonymous Insider

Re: Empties

baby feet have been the best I've tried as well. 

Loves100_5706.JPGLikes100_5712.JPG Just ok100_5715.JPGReally disliked,not empty but throwing out.100_5705.JPG

I really am curious about those Bite wipes, because they keep ending up in loves lists. 

I didn't like the apple MBD sheet mask but now I'm wondering if it's just because it was the pore tightening one.  It really felt like my face was burning so I removed it after five minutes.  No redness or burning immediately after wearing it so I'm unsure as to whether my skin is just being a sissy or what.  Did you get any tingling or burning with yours? 

No,I did not have any tingling or burning but I have used the apple ones as well with no problems.

Anonymous Insider

What results have you had with the **bleep** mask? My Beauty Diary has some great masks. I love the birds nest, black pearl, and Royal jelly. The white Rose is on my list to try.

I really like the **bleep**+fab mask,it is very soothing and moisturizing and it does seem to plump up my skin.You can wash it off or use it as a sleeping mask at night,it is a gel texture.

Anonymous Insider

Geez I got bleeped for N I P? HaHa

Loves and Holy Grails

20160529_201129.jpg

Likes and alrights

20160529_201218.jpg

No's

20160529_201234.jpg

Ha, I just bought a drjart face mask.  What didn't you like about it? 

Anonymous Insider

Great empties! I love the Dr Jart mask but hydrogel are some of my favorites.

That Dr Jart+ mask is one I've wanted to try. Any specifics on what makes it a no?

I just felt like the Dr. Jart mask didn't do anything for me. I know everyone's face is different and others have said they love it.

Been looking forward to posting this month's empties, since I feel like I got through a bunch of stuff in May. (Plus, I wanted to throw out all this trash :D)

May was a skincare heavy month.  

image.jpeg

The Goods: 

• Body Shop Coconut Body Butter - a perennial fave.  Nice scent, moisturizes well.  A pretty regular repurchase. 
  • Farmacy Purple Broccoli Brightening masks x3 - another fave.  This is probably the 4th or 5th box I've repurchased since they launched last summer. 
  • Odacite serums (FS bottle BL+C, mini vials of JO+L, GR+G) - BL+C died an untimely death when I dropped something and it knocked the bottle off my counter and sprayed it all over the bathroom wall.  Prior to that I'd been enjoying it on the areas where I struggle with acne.  GR+G has been good for fading hyperpigmentation, and JO+L has been helpful for shrinking existing pimples.
  • Stieva (Retin-A) - very helpful.

The (Not) Bads:

•  Clinique Green Toning Lotion - it's ok, but I don't think I'm a toner person.  I wouldn't repurchase.
  • FAB Ultra Repair Liquid Recovery - it looked like water, it felt like water, and for a long time I didn't think it did anything.  But, once I started using it after my microdermabrasion sessions, I got it.  It's soothing, but I don't think I have much need of it at the moment, so it's not a repurchase.
  • Kate Somerville Oil Free Moisturizer - Another one that was just ok.  It didn't bother my skin, but I don't need a lot of moisturizer during the summer, so I probably won't repurchase.
  • Tony Moly I'm Real Rice x2 - it's supposed to be for clearing, or something.  It was just ok.  I find all the TM masks I've tried make my skin feel stuffy after I remove them. 
  • Farmacy Invincible Root Cell serum - it's an anti-aging serum, and other than that it felt slightly sticky, I didn't notice it doing much of anything.  
  • Face Shop Honey mask - ok, not great.  Mask was not a great fit.
  • DDG Gentle pads (x 20?) - the last of my sample stash.  All DDG pads are too strong for my face, so I use them on my feet, hands or décolleté instead.
  • Jack Black DIY Peel Pads x2 - not sure where these came from, but they were ok.  I liked that the pads were really textured.  I'd want to look into the ingredients more before I bought a FS.
  • UD Perversion mascara - actually finished this one.  Used to be a favorite, but I've moved on.
  • Body Shop Tea Tree oil - mix this into my May Lindstrom problem solver sometimes.  It's ok.
  • Sunday Riley Luna - decided to try it again for a bit.  Still breaks me out.
  • Sephora brush cleaner - does the job.

The Uglies:

•  Cake Beauty Sweethearts hand cream - too sweet.  Purchased at the checkout at Marshalls on a whim since I used to really like Cake hand creams.  Think I've grown out of them.  
  • Sephora Lotus mask - I don't like Sephora sheet masks at all.  They always seem to have something that irritates my skin.  And a lot of them smell bad.
  • Vichy Normaderm - Bought it a while back to try, but finally did this month.  Makes my skin dry and flaky.  Also feels like it has a lot of silicone.  No thanks.
  • NARS Audacious mascara - I love this stuff in DS.  However, large is completely different.  Also, the last time I used it I apparently cracked the cap when I screwed it back on, which caused the rest of the tube to completely dry out, so it's not empty but it had to be tossed.  

Nice month!!!!  Noted- keep getting DS of the audacious mascara.   Bahaha, who am I kidding?  I won't be buying mascara for at least two years.   But noted anyways;) 

Anonymous Insider

Are the Farmacy masks wash off or sheet? I have them on my loves list. Great empties this month! 

@Anonymous Sheet.  I find the Canadian price a bit obnoxious, so I stock up during sales 

Your skin is so pampered. I hate when I fall in love with a sample to have the full-size disappoint. I have not tried that mascara yet.

I'm currently on vacation in Australia for a month. When packing for the trip my plan was to pack a bunch of items I had in my stash that needed to be used up. These are from the last 2 weeks! Love the Origins face wash, Purity, and Neutrogena sunscreens. The Klorane shampoo smelled amazing! Overall, I enjoyed everything- no dislikes. 

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

Wow, no dislikes.   That makes it a good month!   Have fun on the rest of your trip!  

Anonymous Insider

Traveling is the best way to work through your stash. Have a great trip!

testing