Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Empties

I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.

Re: Empties

Ouhhhh, you've been pampering yourself quite a bit with the facemasks!  

That sunscreen is in a lineup.  I'm using sunscreens up in order of expiration date.  There was a little sunscreen buying blitz I went through last year and I may have a little too much.

And I agree on the sephora makeup wipes!  They're great for on planes!  The take off everything and don't burn.   I keep a couple on my end table for especially lazy nights as well!  

I've taken an unfortunate "better to ask forgiveness than permission" view on skincare. I'll use a sheet mask to pamper my skin after I treated it badly. (Sorry, skin!)

The annoying thing about the Shiseido is there's no expiration date on the tube. People have done a bit of research into trying to figure it out based on lot number and such, but now I just buy a new bottle every year. 

Hehehe, your skin gets proverbial apology flowers!   

A bottle of sunscreen lasts me about a month unless I'm actually spending time outdoors.  Then I go through about three bottles a month, so normally I don't worry so much about it expiring under normal circumstances.  

I don't think Shiseido prints the expiry on the actual tube but they do on the box.   lol, who keeps the box after opening it?  Design flaw.  

I've kept my boxes and searched them thoroughly. There's still no expiration, boo.

Oh that's so weird.  Maybe it's only enforced by law in Canada?  We have fairly strict spf labelling laws here.  I'm not sure of the U.S. laws.  I just checked and the expiry date is in black ink at the bottom of the tube.  Maybe yours rubbed off? 

At at least you have a system in place.  

image.jpgimage.jpg

Loves:

fresh black tea toner-  this has been my favorite toner for quite some time!  I love the mostly watery but slightly milky consistency.  I've since moved onto the skII toner and am not liking it as much. 

Josie Maran argan oil-   I bought a jumbo size of this.  I use it on the ends of my hair.

Boscia makeup breakup cool cleansing oil-  since becoming pregnant my skin has become more sensitive than usual.  I switched to this stuff and voila! happy skin!

too cool for school mc girly bb cream-  this sample is slightly too dark for me but I just added white makeup base and it looks extremely convincing as natural dewy skin.  It's on my list of things to buy in Japan this November.

blah:

bodyshop body butter-  I used this up just to use it, but I hate the fake smell nowadays

fekkai hairspray-  dried my hair out

atelier cedre atlas-  this made me smell like I'd been making out with random men.  

Nice!  Very impressed with all the empties especially the hippies.

I apply lipgloss religiously at night so they're much easier to go through than any other makeup product for me.  

Boscia Make Up Break Up is an HG product for me, glad you love it! I'm in awe of your finishing those lipglosses. That is my mission for this month! 

I was very pleasantly surprised by it.  The boscia peeling gel is another story.  Technically it works and is mild, but it acts double duty as an epilator for all the fine hairs on my face.  Not so pleasant.  

The glosses have been nearing empty for a couple months now.  It'll be a while before I empty more.  If you choose one and work at it all month you're sure to finish one off.  it's very satisfying!  

"atelier cedre atlas-  this made me smell like I'd been making out with random men."

LOL.

Lol, I hugged my hubs wearing that stuff and he was like "you smell like....not me" 😂

That was a gentle way of telling me I smelled like a man.  I couldn't bring myself to wear it again. 

How do you get your lip gloss tubes so empty?!

A lipgloss spatula;). You can get them on Amazon or at the container store.  

Ahh! I need one of those!

It definitely pays for itself considering the cost per ounce of lipgloss.

Loves100_5634.JPGLikes 100_5638.JPG Just ok100_5637.JPG

Great empties.  I enjoy seeing what people did and didn't like.  Lots of little glam glow masks!

I love this love the loreal lumi cushion!

Ouhhhh, I'm so excited to try the new Glamglow now!   You know if you cut the tubes open you can get another use out of them;) 

1 Reply
testing