Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Empties

I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.

Re: Empties

I am glad Ulta picked up Soap and Glory after Sephora dropped it. Love the Hand Food.

@notcreative I am too! When Sephora had them on sale I bought a few and finally ran out, I just bought a full size from Ulta. 

Great empties.  Looks like you made some really nice progress across categories.  I have that mabelline mascara open right now and I want to like it but it just doesn't seem to be working for my lashes, though I can't seem to put my finger on why.

@kelloua I've been trying to use up a lot of products I already have opened before opening new ones specially masks. Also trying to use up foil samples.

I actually really like that mascara. It worked great for my lashes and its buildable. It gives me great length!

Some of my empties from April that I remembered to keep:

empties1.jpg

Spoiler
LOVED:
Cleansing Tissue from Daiso- effectively removed my makeup with no burning. 
Origins A Perfect World SPF 25 moisturizer- makeup applied very well on top!
NARS Deep Throat- this color will always be my jam
B&BW Endless Weekend body cream- my new favorite scent. I usually get EVERY last bit before I toss them out. 

MEH:
Tresemme dry shampoo- it made my scalp itch
Yes to Grapefruit facial wipes- burned
Origins GinZing eye cream- didn't see any difference

Just for Funsies:

funsies.jpg

Spoiler
*HEART EYES*
Uji Matcha
Sakura Matcha

Those Kit Kats!

Great empties!  Love the kit kat empties. 😉  I have some yes to coconuts wipes and I really wanted to like them because facial wipes can be expensive and I love the smell of coconut but mine stung a bit too and it felt like they were leaving a residue behind that I didn't care for.

Kit Kat envy!

Spoiler
Before your pics I never thought of cutting the bottles in half to get at the remaining product - thanks for that!

Np! There's always a ton left over so I cut it to where I can still slip the top over the botton half of the bottle. It helps it not dry out either. 

My 7-8 months worth of empties! 

IMG_0157.JPG

Loved and will/already have repurchased: 

Andalou Natural apricot cleansing milk 

Clinique superbalm lip treatment (LOVE)

Clinique moisture surge face spray 

Living Proof Full shampoo & conditioner 

Fresh seaberry booster

La Roche Posay toleriane ultra (this is my 5th? or 6th bottle)

Mediheal and Lovemore sheetmasks 

Love all the empties, especially all the sheet masks.  I have empties since the beginning of the year so glad to know I'm not the only one who is behind.

IMG_1225.JPG

IMG_1224.JPG

IMG_1227.JPG

Loves

-L;Occitane Amande Showergel with almond oil

- OGX: Coconut Milk Shampoo

- Ole Henriksen African Red Tea Exotic Body Scrub

- Ole Henriksen: The Clean Truth - cleansing cloths brightening

- Plackers Right angle (seems to work better for me then the regular floss picks)

- Schick Intuiton shave replacement pack

- Jimmy Choo Ilicit Perfume x2

- Chloe - Roses de Chloe Perfume 

- Yves Saint Laruent - Black Opium

- Prada Candy perfume

- La Vie Est Belle - Perfume x2

- Benefit fakeup 01 light

Generic cotton rounds (they are cheap & they work!)

- Aim Precision Floss picks 

- Marc Jacobs - Decadence 

- Ralph Laurence - Midnight Romance

meh/ok/not for me

- Marc Jacobs -  Mod Noir perfume

- Marc Jacobs- Daisy Dream perfume

- Ole Henriksen - Visual Truth eye creme for all skin types (this wasn't bad but it wasn't exceedingly good so I put it in the likes category)

- Versace Bright crystal perfumex2

- Versace - Eros Pour Femme Perfume

- Paco Rabanne - Eau De Toilette 

- Dr. Jart- BB beauty Balm

Impressed with how much perfume you used up!  I was unimpressed by that Ole eye cream too.  It made my eyes water.  

Me too.  I need to start dabbling in my samples.

Wow, you've been really working at those perfume vials! Are you on a special mission to use them up? 

Black opium could very well be my favorite scent right now.  

Only a few empties this month because we are getting ready to move and I ended up throwing stuff out instead of keeping it around to take a picture.

untitled (18).png

Nice.  That neutrogena moisturizer is my favorite drugstore option.

IMG_0330.jpg

IMG_0332.jpg

LOVE

* Tony Moly Pureness 100 Elasticity sheet mask. (Just took it off a few minutes ago and my skin feels great.)

* PTR Un-Wrinkle 24K Gold sheet mask. (Such a gimmick, I know, but I think my skin did look better, or at least I convinced myself that it did.)

* Shiseido sunscreen. (I've enabled a few BTers to buy this, hope they like it as much as I do. The very thin formula makes it great for wearing under makeup.)

* UD anti-aging primer. (A classic for a reason and this little tube lasted me forever and a half. My most repurchased item.)

* Sephora eye makeup remover wipe. (A sample I liked? Shocking. I'd consider buying these for travel. It was surprising both gentle and effective.)

HATE

* Tony Moly Panda's Dream eye mask. (Maybe not a true hate, but I'm disappointed it doesn't really do anything. I have two left that I'll use up, but I'd never repurchase.)

* Erborian exfoliating scrub. (It didn't do much to remove dead skin at all.)

* Amazing Cosmetics concealer. (Absolutely awful. The consistency was too thick and it creased like mad.)

* Hourglass liquid lipstick in Muse. (The formula was terrible.)

* Illamasqua lipstick. (This is so old, it's from when Sephora still sold Illamasqua. I've tried two Illamasqua lipsticks and both have been very dry and crumbly, so I'm not too sad it's not sold here anymore.)

Love it!  So many empties and appreciate the detailed reviews.

I love the shiseido sunscreen I used to buy this all the time and wore it under my makeup also. I forgot was is called the extra smooth?? I have quite a few mini facial lotions with SPF to work through first

testing