Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Empties

I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.

Re: Empties

I love AOBS.  That's the product that first got me into skincare in my early 20s.  It never fails to make my skin feel smooth like a baby's butt.

Empties time!  Mine are really paltry.  It seems to take me forever to use anything up.  Only one clunker this month, so that's something.  

Loves: 

CAM00255.jpg

Spoiler
Loves: 
Dr Jart- Waterfuse Hydrogel Mask
Tom Ford Noir pour Femme
Burts Bees- Eucalyptus Mint Candle
First Aid Beauty- Red Clay Cleanser
Murad- AHA/BHA Exfoliating Cleanser

CAM00256.jpg

Spoiler
Likes; 
First Aid Beauty- Hydrating Serum
Bumble and Bumble- Full Potential Booster Spray
Lancome- Absolue Premium Night Cream
Bumble and Bumble- Hairdressers Invisible Oil

Nope: CAM00257.jpg

Spoiler
Nope: 
Kate Somerville- Nourish Hydrating Firming Mist

I'd love to read where the Nourish Hydrating Firming Mist went wrong. That is something I've been wanting to try.

Basically, it's not firming at all.  It's just a decent, gentle toner, which I can get for half the price of Kate Somerville.

I think these are great empties!  Not paltry at all.

Anonymous Insider

The Dr Jart mask was in my loves too!

I love those Burts bees candles too 😊

I was shocked to find them so cheap at Wal-Mart.  $5 for a highly scented, soy wax candle.  I need to go get some more.

I had no idea they even made candles!

^^I have the same sentiments! I love the pink one. They smells so delicious! 

Anonymous Insider

I have been on a mission to use up things and yesterday I purged all my foils, ds, and random gwp items I'll never use. I gave the items I won't use to my friends daughter and she was so happy so win win. I had many loves this month!

Loves. Already staple items or have repurchased.

image.jpeg

Likes. The products were ok but there are better things out there so these won't be purchased.

image.jpeg

Didnt like at all. Boo. 

image.jpeg

Great job. I adore your liner. It is striking. 

I need to get better about purging things I know I'll never use.  I don't know why that's such a struggle for me, but thankfully with TSB's I've been good about passing on things I think others might like that I know I won't use.

Loves

IMG_3690.JPG

• Lush Rose Jam
  • Nivea In Shower Lotion
  • Indie Lee CoQ10 Toner
  • Cover FX Drops
  • Soap & Glory Breakfast Scrub
  • Beauty Blender solid cleanser
  • Caudalie Instant Detox Mask
  • OH Empower cleanser
  • Verb Leave In Mist
  • Paula's Choice Skin Recovery Hydrating Treatment Mask
  • Farmacy Lip Bloom in Honey Ginger
  • Boscia Tsubaki Sleep Hydration Mask
  • Living Proof PHD Shampoo and styling treatment
  • Shiseido cotton
  • Tatchia cleansing oil
  • Boscia MakeUp BreakUp cleansing oil
  • Tata Harper Honey Blossom Resurfacing Mask
  • Sponge tip applicators
  • Jack Black Lip Balm
  • Revlon ColorSilk post color conditioner

Likes/Dislikes

IMG_3692.JPG

• Glamglow Gravity Mud - HATE the smell and it didn't do anything for me anyways
  • Tarte Rainforest of the Sea Cleansing oil/gel - Again, can't take the smell but it did remove makeup very well
  • OH Truth Sugar Glow Polishing Mask - too harsh for my sensitive skin
  • Lancome Visionnaire Nuit - decent but nothing to write home about
  • Dior Hydra Life Jelly Sleeping Mask - I liked this and would definitely want to get a couple more foils
  • MAC Prep & Prime skin - decent and since it's such a good size for a free sample I always get it when Nordstrom has it (if I'm placing an order anyways)
  • Loreal Advanced Smooth Intense Ultimate Straight products - these are quite good actually but I still love my Living Proof PHD more

Lots of goodies. Would love details on the Soap and Glory Scrub.

I'm so impressed you used up a whole lip balm!  I do love that Farmacy balm- I use mostly the apple rosemary one and sometimes the lavender mint.

Ditto.  I swear I lose my lip balms before I finish them.

I apply it every night at bedtime so that helps to finish it.  This was my first Farmacy one and now I'm using the Strawberry Basil which I also really like.  I want to try all of them.

Anonymous Insider

Rose jam is the JAM! Great empties gulz. 

Yeah it's the BEST!!  Thanks dalidyli ")

Okay, so remember when I said I didn't like the Shiseido cottons and I said I'd never buy them again cause I kept ripping them apart trying to get one from the stack?   They've grown on me after trying to go back to regular drugstore ones.  😏

The MAC prep and prime is just generic primer to me.  It doesn't do anything good or bad for me.  They're slowly building up in my collection cause I seem to prefer primer samples over mascara samples when I order lipsticks.  

1 Reply
testing