Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Empties

I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.

Re: Empties

full size

Screen Shot 2016-04-02 at 6.21.29 PM.png

yassssss

middle child syndrome

bye felicia

deluxe samples

Screen Shot 2016-04-02 at 6.22.01 PM.png

yassssss

middle child syndrome

bye felicia

• elf nail polish in nude 
  • elf nail polish in butt it out

foil samples

Screen Shot 2016-04-02 at 6.22.18 PM.png

yasssss

middle child syndrome

bye felicia

Wow.  So many empties.  Impressed!

I've been looking forward to trying that Sephora Oil Infusion. Got to get on that.

i've bought 2 others! not a huge shade payoff obviously but a subtle tint! and hydrating! 

These were okay: IMG_1618.JPGLoves: 

Although I want to find cruelty free alternatives for the Sephora brush cleanser and the B&B (UGH SO HARD)IMG_1620.JPG

The only thing I hated this month was a sample of the Sephora 10 hour Foundation.

Great empties!

I need to try the Sephora brush cleanser!

I am also curious about the Sephora solid cleanser. I was looking at purchasing that to clean my beauty blenders. What brushes did you use it for and how easy or hard is it to rinse off?

I try to limit myself to listing only one good and bad thing in each photo. There are other things in the pictures that I really liked or disliked, but not as much as what I ended up listing.

IMG_9338.jpg

Masks

YES: Naisture Essance Mask Aqua Hydration. A three-step sheet mask! Something I've never encountered before. I got this in a trade, and I'd track down more because I liked it so much.

NO: Dr. Jart Cheek & Eye Lift. In no way do I believe this lifted anything, even temporarily. I got this and other lifting masks in a holiday set that I thought were all hydrating sheet masks—I don't want any of this lifting pseudoscience.

IMG_9341.jpg

Makeup (and some other assorted stuff)

YES: Glossier Perfecting Skin Tint in Light. My holy grail. I can never go back to foundation again.

NO: It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye concealer in Medium. It was so thick that it was hard to blend and didn't do a great job of covering dark circles, even when paired with It Cosmetics' color corrector.

IMG_9343.jpg

All the rest

YES: Amore Pacific Treatment Enzyme Peel. Love it so much that I've traded other things to get more of it.

NO: Parachute 100% Pure Coconut Oil. I've learned that I don't like coconut oil on my hair or skin and I'm not going to use this to cook, so it's getting tossed.

I like how you limited what you called out.  I may need to do that because I have WAYYYYYYY too many empties right now to go through everything in detail, but I also hate not saying something.  You now also have me intrigued about the Amore Pacific Enzyme Peel.  Is it heavily perfumed?  I like their products but everything I've tried so far has been WAY too scented for me.

The skin pampering continues. Is it weird that I may want to touch your face if we ever get a chance to meet? I feel it may be incredibly smooth.

LOL, I'm down with that. Spoiler alert for April empties: I used the Dr. Jart 24k gold mask today, which is the most luxurious gimmick. 😉

I'm so impressed by your mask usage! 

I know!  Me too.

I bought two packs of Tony Moly masks off Amazon for Christmas (the packs have one of every mask they make in that line, so I think it was 22 masks total), plus I got a bunch of masks in a trade, so I need to use them up before the stack falls over and crushes me to death.

image.jpgimage.jpg

loves:

nars radiant creamy concealer - I have a back up of this

lancome eyelash primer- somehow this just makes my lashes look more groomed.  Not necessarily thicker or longer but it combs them in place like mascara alone just doesn't.

ysl eyeliner pot-  this dried out so I bought another one. 

glamglow flashmud mask-  this stuff is so brightening!  I thought my face was already pale.  Haha!   It's great!  

Too cool for school fresh gore sleeping pack-  my skin feels soooooo smooth after using this for five days!   Definitely getting the tube of this! 

Tatcha cleansing oil- if I didn't already have multiple full sized cleansing oils to get throu this would be in my cart.

dior prestige bar soap-  I can't find this online.   I have to check out a department store.  The smell won my heart.  

Disliked strongly enough to comment:

l'occitane cleansing oil- gag!  This stuff smells like old cooking oil.  I got through it, but I wouldn't wish this on anyone,  

Ren Glycolic Peel-   It smells like fruitcake.  I just couldn't deal.  If you like fruitcake it actually works.

That's really impressive foil usage!  And that candle sounds like it smells amazing.  You also now have me curious about the too cool for school sleeping pack.

You've inspired me to work harder on using up some foils. This is quite impressive.

I love all the foils!  What a pretty picture of empties - and all that space that must be left!

You used up so many foils! I am trying to get through mine and I have been getting better about it. 

Wow, hearts, I'm surprised about the L'occitane cleansing oil.  I normally hate products with fragrance but I really didn't mind this one and I felt like it did a good job removing makeup also.

6 Replies
testing