Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Empties

I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.

Re: Empties

Great empties!  I haven't posted any since December and finally want to clear them out this weekend since I need to clean anyway.  I have a feeling I will also have too many to label except for maybe a few notable mentions.  Which is a shame because I like having the record for myself since I try so many things I can forget what I liked and didn't like.

So many empties!  I really like that Caudalie lip balm and the Bliss blood orange body butter.  I'm working my way through that Phyto hair cream right now.  Not really sure how I feel about that one.  

100_5611.JPG

The only thing I really didn't like was the Simple exfoliating wipes,everything else was liked or loved.

Sounds like that was a great month if the simple wipes were the only thing you didn't like!  I love that Sisley mask

So I somehow managed to finish all of these products in this month and I'm not entirely sure how I did it but, yeah!

Love:

Spoiler
Lush - American Cream Conditioner
Lush - Retread Conditioner
Smashbox - Photo Finish Primer Water
wilma schumann - Hydrating Collagen Eye Pads

Like:

Spoiler
boscia - Make-Up -BreakUp Cool Cleansing Oil
yourrMinerals - Transparent Veil
YSL - Le Teint Touche Eclat in BD10
Macademia - Weightless Moisture Leave-In Conditioning Mist
Coola - Classic Sunscreen Fresh Mango

Meh:

Spoiler
Jouer - matte moisture tint sunscreen in linen
Replenix - Enriched Eye Repair Cream
L'Occitane - Dry Skin Hand Cream
Beauty Protector - Leave In Conditioner
boscia - Detoxifying Black Cleanser
Caudalie - Make-Up remover Cleansing Water
stila - Huge Extreme Lash Mascara
Skin Inc - Serum in Vitamin C (1x), French Pine (2x), and Licorice (2x)

I think this is about 6-8 weeks of empties - I'm pretty sure I forgot to post them last month.

i0331161mage.jpeg

Things I liked:

Spoiler
- Farmacy Brightening mask
- Sephora Bright Future Concealer
- Bourgois Baume de Reve (RIP!)
- Shiseido Benefiance eye masks
- Radical Skincare Age Defying exfoliating pads
- Dr Jart+ Water sheet mask
- PMD moderate exfoliating disc
- PTR Cucumber gel mask

Things I was meh about:

Spoiler
- Body Shop butters in Cocoamania, Argan oil
- Face Shop ginseng sheet mask
- random honey sheet mask
- Farmacy Antiwrinkle sheet mask
- REN AHA concentrate
- Nuxe baume de miel
- Lush Mask of Magnaminty
- PMD sensitive exfoliating disc
- Skyn Iceland The Antidote moisturizer

Things I wouldn't repurchase:

Spoiler
- Skyn Iceland Nordic Skin Peel pads
- Skyn Iceland Glacial Face Wash
- Skyn Iceland Oxygen Infusion Night Cream
- Clinique Chubby Stick foundations

Great empties.  Looks like you used lots of masks!

@Mochapj, I don't suppose the REN AHA Concentrate is still available for sale in Canada?  It's been discontinued in the U.S., which was a huge disappointment for me.  If it's still available in Canada, I would gladly work out a cross-border trade for it!

@MlleCC - sorry to be the bearer of bad news; it is d/c here as well 😞

I got my bottle from a TSB I participated in last year.  Didn't realize at the time it was being d/c - so I'm glad my skin didn't love it.

@Mochapj I was curious about that "Body Shop Cocoamania!" It sold out before I could buy it. 

Was it the consistency that was meh or the scent? (or both?)

@MSena I bought I think 6 tubs of it during one of their 'buy 3, get 3' sales because I love the regular cocoa butter tubs.

The scent on it was fine, but it would pill and ball up on my skin when I applied it, so I ended up using all 6 tubs on my feet instead.  This was the last one!

It's a good thing I'm on my feet for work all day and they can always use the help, otherwise I'm not sure what I would've done with it 🙂

@Mochapj oh wow, your feet must've smelled heavenly 😄 

Thanks for explaining. That's a tad bit disappointing 😞 I loved the Brazilian Nut body butter, so I'd been hoping the Cocomania was just as good. 

My pitiful pitiful empties lol

image.jpeg

Redken Extreme Shampoo & Conditioner - I really love this stuff. I've gone back and forth between a few shampoo and conditioners since lightening my hair and this one is my favorite. It's keeps my hair soft and manageable. The scent is light and yummy and it lingers which I love. 

BBW Paris Amour Shower Gel - I love this sent. It lathers well and make me feel clean. I have a ton of these shower gels in different scents:)

GlamGlow YouthMud - I like this, sometimes can feel a little too gritty for me. 

Hourglass Mineral Veil - this stuff is amazing for my oily skin! Thankfully I stocked up on deluxe samples, the full size is a bit pricey. 

May Coop Raw Sauce - These samples convinced me I needed the full size. I can feel the difference when I forget to use it. 

Briogeo Despair, Repair! - This didn't feel special too me. It didn't perform as well as I thought it would. It left my hair feeling quite dry/: 

I don't think those are pitiful.  Those are some big bottles of shampoo.

I always see someone mentioning the raw sauce. I think I'll finally try it with the sale coming up.

I got the travel size not too long ago and love it. I plan on getting the full-size during the sale.

@samls324Raw sauce is good stuff!  Highly recommend it.

Tryyyy ittttt. Loveeeee itttt!:D

you gottaaaa get the raw sauce! I'm totally obsessed now. I got the travel size bottle because the actual FULL FULL SIZE seems way too hazardous to have around lol

I ordered the travel size as well after I read comments about the full size being super tall and didn't want to chance an accident. It's good stuff!

sorry, didn't read your comment correctly the first time. I had the same thought process as you!

testing