Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Empties

I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.

Re: Empties

image.jpeg

I was ready to throw all this trash out 😂

I expected more from the living proof mask treatment and the Eradikate acne treatment but they both underperformed. 

I I love the NUDE omega cleansing jelly, the fizzy powder wash and the Exuviance performance peel pads. 

Great empties!  Looks like you made it through quite a few foils and samples.

My Eradikate has not been working as well as it used to. 

Every few months or so, mine stops working too.  I now use Mario Badesco bc it seems the same and costs less, but I have to stop using it after I've built a tolerance.

Then, I wander around like, now what do I use?  No, really, what should I use instead??  What do you use?

I swear our acne adjusts to the medication, because Eradikate was magical when I first started using it. I've been wanting to try the Mario Baedscu and will eventually once I've used up some of my stock.

I am still using Eradikate, at least until I finish it off, and I was sent one by InstaNatural to test. That is not even as good as the Eradikate. 

I really like the MB Silver Powder - I think it works really well, and it seems to last forever!

I would rather just put a spackle of toothpaste on th zit, honestly. I know that stuff works.

I always thought that was a wives tale, so I never tried it. Does it really work?

It might work for some, but for me it definitely did not, it might have been because I have sensitive skin.

I had a large pimple and an event the next day and my friend recommended that I put toothpaste over it. I left it on over night, washed it off, and was left with a large burn/scab where the toothpaste was. That burn didn't go away for three weeks and I never ever tried the toothpaste method again. I went out and bought the Mario Badescu treatment later.

My skin is really sensitive, so I was not going to try it (since Katie suggested it may not work on sensitive skin). How do you like the Mario Badescu treatment? 

That stinks that you had a bad reaction - I was reading online that may happen (and why it was not recommended). I've never had a poor reaction personally, so it's my tried and true method.

...but I LOOOOVE me some Mario Badescu! Everything in the product line.

@notcreative For me, yes 100%.

Pretty sure my mom turned me onto it when I was going through puberty and whatnot lol.

I would put a generous bubble of toothpaste on the zit, go to sleep and wake up to a significantly reduced blemish. Even tones down the redness.

I just assumed there was some rule breaking to it or that maybe that wasn't actually good for your skin but it's been fail-proof for me for years. It always works and doesn't aggravate my skin at all.

I would suggest, however, getting a solid WHITE toothpaste, and not one with gels or other colors. I don't know what it is, but the standard 'ole white toothpaste (Colgate) is the trick.

(just did a google search and apparently dermatologists don't recommend it. If your skin is VERY VERY sensitive, I wouldn't listen to me.. mine isn't super sensitive.)

i have super sensitive skin including allergies and rosacea. As long as its my chin or somewhere away from eyes, it actually irritates my skin way less than salicylic

Yep. It absolutely and truly works. Must be the paste kind. I put in on before bed.

@KatieKabam What do you think about the Clinique face wash?

Actually, I really liked that too! I would buy a full size. Very gentle on skin and smells great. 

Thanks. I'm looking for a simple cleanser to go along with my other cleanser. If the one I just bought doesn't work, I think I'll try this.

No problem, I think you will lik it for that! I was using it along with the NUDE cleansing jelly and I was happy with how clean and calm my face felt. 

My March empties are pitiful:(

I cannot even see them! Are they that small?

Lol it's too dark to attempt a photo of them right now but I will in the morning when I finish off my cleanser:)

7 Replies
testing