Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Empties

I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.

Re: Empties

Looks like you fell in love with a lot of Philosophy products this month and I'm seriously impressed by the number of foils you used!!

20160303_164830_resized.jpg

February Empties

Love

Spoiler
Spoiler
Sephora CC Cream
Clinique Smart Custom Repair Serum
OH Truth Serum
Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment (untinted)
UD original primer potion
Origins Ginzing Eye Cream

Spoiler
Clinique High Impact Mascara
Murad Renewing Eye Cream
Algenist Ultimate Anti-Aging Melting Cleanser
OH Empower Foaming Milk Cleanser

Meh

Spoiler
UD Primer Potion in Eden
UD Anti-Aging Primer Potion
Lancome Hypnose Drama Mascara

Hate

Spoiler
Josie Maran Argan Cleansing Oil

FullSizeRender(7).jpg

First time Empties post! I was hoping to have more finished by the end of the month, but I am pretty bad about stretching product as far as I can.

Loves that lead to purchasing full size:

May Coop raw sauce

Origins GinZing eye cream

Living Proof Overnight Perfector

Mario Badescu Glycolic Acid Toner

Likes to consider purchasing/repurchasing:

Living Proof 5-in-1 styling treatment

Burt's Bees Facial Cleansing Towelettes

Lancome Advanced Genifique (obviously the price tag may keep this from happening for now)

Don't even care about:

Benefit Air Patrol BB cream eyelid primer

Those look like great empties.  I don't think there is anything to be ashamed of about stretching products as far as you can.  I do the same thing.  I like to get my money's worth.  I love that May Coop Raw Sauce too.  I'm working my way through the SKII essence which I didn't love as much as I thought I would and plan to do that next.

Love the Raw Sauce. When a SA told me about it and suggested I try the smaller size, I thought "Whatever. If I think it's a waste I can always return it." Now I can't love without it and will get the full-size when I get through the smaller size. Since it's a little-goes-a-long-way item, it'll take me a while to go through it.

Yes, it was a great month for trying awesome products out!

And the raw sauce... wow.. at first I thought, oh this has to be a waste of money.. one more item to add to my skincare lineup?! But I don't think I want to live without it anymore!

Loves:

20160301_191957_resized.jpg

Spoiler
  • Lush Bath Bomb Tisty Tosty
  • Purell Hand Sanitizer
  • It's A 10 Leave In
  • One a Day Womens Petite Multi-vitamins
  • UD All Nighter Setting Spray
  • UD DeSlick Setting Spray
  • Phyto Hair & Nails Supplements
  • It's A 10 Miracle Moisture Shampoo
  • Glam Glow SuperMud
  • MAC Pigment Deluxe Samples
  • StriVectin Stretch Mark Cream
  • Caolion Pore Pack Duo
  • OH Truth Serum
  • MUFE Smoothing Primer
  • MUFE Mattifying Primer

Mehhhs:

20160301_192004_resized.jpg

Spoiler
  • Bliss Steep Clean Toner Pads
  • HEB Wedge Sponges
  • Tresemme Platinum Strengths Deep Conditioning Treatment
  • G-1 Boys & Girls Matifying Moisturizing
  • Algenist Complete Eye Renewal Balm
  • Algenist Genius Eye Cream

I surprisingly didn't have any flat out hates this month. 

HEB! Fellow Texan? 🙂

Yes:D

That's great that you didn't have any flat out hates.  Looks like a productive month!

February Empties.  Not listing everything but happy to answer questions 🙂

Would NOT Repurchase:

IMG_4346.JPG

Spoiler
I don't think any of these were so bad that I wouldn't use them again if I got them, but they weren't worth repurchasing.  Actually, Clinique Calyx was pretty awful.  I just hated the smell of the mango butter true blue spa after about 1/4 of the bottle. & the bella j candle reminded me not to buy Birchbox+ candles that I haven't smelled...

Undecided/Neutral:

IMG_4347.JPG

Spoiler
I really want to try more of the FAB Ultra Repair Hydra-Firm sleeping cream before I decide if I love it.  I also don't really know about the Hourglass mineral veil because this started smelling terrible before I was even halfway through it.  I don't even remember the Dahlia Divin so it must not have been great or terrible...
& I'm going to buy glade candles forever even if they're not always spectacular so maybe it should have been in the loves list?
Also, am I the only one who thinks the Bite lip masks are seriously overrated?  I adore the maple one but the other ones are just meh...

Loves/Will or Would Repurchase:

IMG_4348.JPG

Spoiler
Lots of great things this month too.  Hello Flawless is my go-to powder; I'll probably repurchase it until they reformulate it or quit making it.  The FAB Ultra Repair Cream is the only thing that works on my eczema.  I was also really impressed with the B&B Surf Foam Wash, it's just a bummer the conditioner wasn't as good.
Favorite thing this month was probably the Cinnamon & Clove Buds candle and I was super bummed I only had a tiny one!

B&BW makes the best soaps! I use up at least two per month and I have a huge stash of back-ups in our spare bathroom.

I'm finally running out of backups; I can't wait to be able to go buy more!  I don't think I'll ever want any other hand soaps!

What was bad about the OH wipes? I have an unopened package from the holiday mega GWP that I was saving for vacation..

Sorry I missed this - I was on my own vacation!  

I think they're just not for me.  I really don't care for the "exfoliating" bumps, because I honestly feel like they just make the wipes less effective in general.  Just a personal opinion.  If you like that feature these could be great!

Wow.  Props to you!  You used a lot.  I don't really care for the B&B Surf Foam Wash.  I like their surf spray but that combo does nothing for me.  I think I just need something more hydrating for my curls.

I have a couple deluxe surf sprays I need to try.  What's your best method for getting results?

As for the foam wash, I liked it because I don't necessarily mind if the shampoo is as hydrating as long as the conditioner works well. I was personally really disappointed in the conditioner.  I needed two packets at a time in my long hair and I still felt like it wasn't doing what it needed to do. Too expensive for that nonsense!

I am having a hard time deciding what I think of that Macadamia Spray, too. I love everything else from the line, but I do not see much of a difference whether I use that or not. It is almost gone, and I am not sure.

I am undecided on the whole Macadamia line.  I have a container of their oil that I should just toss out because it's been in my cabinet something like 4-5 years.

Have you tired the Nourishing Moisture Masque? It is the best hair mask I've ever used. 

Given the size of the bottle I'd expect to know pretty definitively whether I liked it or not, but I'm still genuinely not sure!  It doesn't help that I have sprays I love.

10 Replies
testing