Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Empties

I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.

Re: Empties

I love the smell of morroccan oil shampoo!!!  And how it makes my hair feel.  I recently tried buying the knockoff version of it at SDM and it was extremely disappointing.  If I can't give it away it's going in the trash. 

January/February Empties

image.jpeg

Spoiler

Have or will repurchase:

Clinique Take the Day Off Cleansing Balm

Clinique Eye Makeup Remover

Ole Henrikson Truth Serum

N I p/Fab Glycolic Pads

Smashbox Pore Minimizing Primer

UD Naked Skin in 3.5

UD Naked Skin Concealer in Light/Medium Neutral

It's a 10 Miracle Leave In with Keratin

Murad Essential C Moisturizer SPF 30

NYX Microbrow Pencil in Ash Brown

Glamglow Thirsty Cleanse

Undecided on repurchasing or holding off to try other products:

UD de-slick Makeup Setting Spray - I have other setting sprays to go through first, and I'm not convinced this worked better for me than all nighter.

Origins Original Skin Willowherb Serum- Smelled nice, not convinced it did anything special

GlamGlow Tingle Exfoliate Mask - The tingle sensation was a little too strong for me, but my face did feel really clean afterword.

MUFE Step 1 Primer - I think this is too similar to the   Smashbox Primer I like to repurchase

Maycoop Rawsauce- I have other essences to try, but did like this one. Will probably hold off until summer to purchase a full size essence.

Murad Invisablur Perfecting Shield Primer- Felt very siliconey in texture but the SPF was really nice. it's just out of my price range atm.

Ahava Dead Sea Concentrate Serum - This was fine, but nothing special.

Benefit Porefessional - I feel like this is one of those products that I will never purchase just because there is always a free sample in some kind of offer

Products I really didn't like:

Fresh Advanced Therapy Lip Serum- I gave this one a few weeks trial and decided I'm done with it. The taste is really awful if you happen to get it in your mouth and I woke up one night with my lips on fire after I put this on just before sleeping. I guess I used too much? Not worth it.

Coola Setting Spray - Smells like awful chemically sunscreen and stings on first contact with skin. Really is not good around the eyes. Having the extra SPF protection is great, but it isn't worth the initial application torture.

I wanted to try that Fresh Serum for so long and have pretty much come to the same conclusion. I am having a hard time finishing it.

I haven't found a setting spray that I'm loyal to either.  I usually just use one to remove any powders off the fine hairs on my face and not so much to 'set' the makeup.

I have found that I enjoy a steady mist as opposed to spraying my face with a pump though. 

Loves, would repurchase:

SKII Cleansing Oil

Chanel Hydra Serum

Clarins Extra Firming Day Cream

Fresh Eye Cream

Bobbi Brown Eye Makeup Remover

image.jpeg

Hm, BT seems to have deleted the likes and meh's!

Where did Perfect Hair Day fall before it was deleted? That is a sample I am looking forward to.

Hi NC, I noted below in the edit  - it was kind of a meh.  Not more effective than others and possibly less, for what seemed very little product!   

I just tried a sample of that fresh sea berry oil.  Maybe mine had gone bad or something cause it smelled terrible- almost sour?  

Thats what I wrote about this one, the smell was pretty bad, and stayed with me, despite anything else I put on top of it.  I actually used about half of it at first, then came back to it after a while and realized I don't need to torture myself, I have a million oils in my stash still to try.  I wanted to like it from the description, etc. and I am not at all sensitive to smells, but this one was strong and lasted for hours after applying.  A pass for me. 

Eta: also, just to update, most everything else was a like, or needs more time, but I was unimpressed with the LP dry shampoo.  That travel size lasted only 2 or 3 uses, seemed ok, but nothing special.  I way prefer Drybar and Bumble & Bumble Pret a Porter over this.

Okayyyyyyy!!!   I have been really slacking in the emptys department.  Here's the last three months.  If you have any questions let me know cause there's just too much at once to list.  image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

WOW! So many great items!! What were your thoughts on the DDG peel?

That's so impressive!  Lots of great stuff in there!

There is so much here that I do not even know where to begin.

I'd like to start with asking what the Hexagon Honey thing is and what you thought of it.

Wow that's amazing WTG on using all of that stuff imagine all the room you just freed up...for more stuff! or just more space. depending on your preference of shopaholic or saver savy 🙂 

Ha, it was supposed to be to clear up space, but I ruined that yesterday with an online skincare binge.  Well, I didn't totally ruin things, I still bought less than I used. 😌 I'm at least making an attempt to be on team saver savy.  

You did an amazing job! What an empties post 🙂

Thanks, though I think it just looks more impressive cause I haven't posted in so long.  It is very satisfying to look at though! ☺️

empties.jpg

Loved all of them and already have repurchased 4 of the above. 

Loving all the Lush!  Tell me more about the Love and Light!

Great empties. I hate the bottles like the Clinique where they waste a lot of product. Does it open up?

I am hearing so many good things about the May Coop Raw Sauce. I recently got a sample and I'm excited to try it 🙂 

1 Reply
testing