Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Empties

I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.

Re: Empties

Lush definitely has better ingredients, but I'm a sucker for an excellent fragrance.  Have a Cherry Christmas just makes me smile every time I open the bottle, so I think I'll keep buying it.  My ultimate favorite though is the Lush Rose Jam.

Any recommendations for Carol's Daughter?  I loved the Black Vanilla line!

The first half of this vacation was Disney; we stayed at Port Orleans Riverside and I figured I should try the products in these adorable bottles!!

We had a blast at the pool on Christmas Day!  It was 87 and humid out; not the Christmas we expected.  

We're actually going back in March and trying out Coronado Springs.  I hope it's good!

Coronado Springs is amazing. My husband and I went there in 2014 after we got engaged and everything was amazing. Make sure to try the churros in the food court! 

I want to go back so bad!! 

Vacation Empties:20160109_114211.jpg

LOVED: 

Soap & Glory Face Soap & Clarity

Sephora Brush Wipes

LIKED:

Korres Wild Rose Daily Brightening & Refining Buff Cleanser

L'Occitane Soap in Jasmine & Bergamot

HATED:

J R Watkins Mango Hand & Body Lotion (smelled like play-doh)

Everything else was just okay 🙂

Love the vacation empties.  I'm guessing the products in the top corner are minis from the hotel?  I've rarely had good luck with hotel products, but the tops are too adorable.

Yes, we were at a Disney resort so I gave them a try Smiley Happy They were okay, wouldn't buy them or anything, but they worked!

Really cute Mickey bottles 😄

What did you love about Sake Bomb? I have pretty thick hair and am on the lookout for a great shampoo and conditioner and have never tried Drybar.

Anonymous Insider

Loves

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Nopeimage.jpeg

Great empties and I agree, its impressive you made it through so many candles.

Anonymous Insider

Love my candles! 

Great empties! I spy a few items from the VIB asian skincare promo awhile back. I am currently usign the Shiseido eye cream as well as the Skin Inc mask.

Anonymous Insider

I liked the eye cream but the mask I wouldn't purchase. For a hydrating mask it didn't really feel hydrating. 

You used quite a few candles this month. I'm impressed! I'm halfway through my Winter candle - such a great scent but I'm ready to be done with it.

Anonymous Insider

I burned two winters in Jan but picturing both was overkill. I burn one every evening so I go through them quickly and my candle stash is way worse then my makeup and skincare one. Yikes!

I always forget to include my candles, mostly because I automatically throw them in the freezer after they've cooled. 

Anonymous Insider

I love repurposing them. I fill them with fragrance samples and gift them at the holidays.

Awesome empties! Also *high five* for getting your Batiste at TjMaxx, that's the best place to get them for the cheapest price 😄

testing