Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Empties

I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.

Re: Empties

Wow.  You did a lot of work polishing off so many things. Nice job!  Also love the names of your categories.  So cute. 🙂

As usual, I am impressed. 

Here are my empties for January.  

Have alread repurchased the L'occitane shea butter hand cream and the Shiseido eye serum.  Will eventually get the hourglass primer and the Beauty Blender solid soap.  Have backup of the Dr Jart ( but am liking Bioderma more ) and the Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes.  Will not buy any of the Tony Moly masks, the Living Proof Frizz humidity shield spray or the almond scented L'occitane lotion.  Everything else I enjoyed.  image.jpeg

Nice.  You made it through so many and are making em excited to try that L'Occtitane hand cream.  I feel like I have a few from past promotions last year.

So many goodies, yet I cannot stop focusing on how cute the blanket is.

The almond L'Occitane is my favorite!  Oh well, more for me.  🙂

I've heard great things about the BB solid soap, but haven't tried it yet. Glad to hear you liked it!

Loved 100_5476.JPGLiked 100_5477.JPGOk- StriVectin anti-wrinkle hydra gel treatment system-these were not bad but I expected a bit more for the price,the cream is nice but the patches were not any better than cheaper brands. 100_5480.JPGDid not like-it made my face burn so I didn't finish the bottle.100_5494.JPG
Feeling a bit lazy and not the best typist ,so I didn't list everything out this time,just noted a few things

I didn't care for that Caudalie spray either.  If it is the one I was thinking of it was also too strong smelling for my face.

I am curious about the Lush wipes, but I am waiting to try them in a kit.

GLAMGLOW Thirstymud treatment is one of my favorites. Perfect for the cold winter months! I also really love the Skyn Hydrocool eye gels. You used some great things this month!

I'm addicted.  I love the cleanser too.  I think a lot of it is the amazing smell.

Will repurchase at some point:

untitled (8).png

untitled (9).png

Will not repurchase:

untitled (10).png

Great empties.  I'm just about done with my SK-II essence.  I really like it but it seems like my whole routine has gotten so pricy it's hard to justify the price.

Lots of great items here.

empties 1.24.16.jpg

Loves

-The Body Shop Shea Body Butter - super moisturizing, perfect to use after the shower before bed, soothing scent.

-True Blue Shea Butter Super Rich Foot Cream - very softening and hydrating

-YSL Touche Eclat No. 1 - very brightening and blends to perfection, will repurchase in another shade that in less pink

-Lush Snowcake Soap - one of my favorite soaps from Lush, soft yummy scent that lathers really well

-Boscia Luminizing Black Mask - makes my skin look much more even and less red, instant results. I love peel off masks.

-BITE Beauty Agave Lip Mask - very hydrating, perfect to put on before bed

-Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer in Light Warm - very lightweight, nice coverage

-Clinique SuperPrimer - made my skin silky smooth, not sure if it prolonged my makeup wear

-Dial Hand Sanitizer - fulfilled its purpose, nice scent

-Keratin Complex Infusion Keratin Replenisher - love the smell of this, made my hair soft and less frizzy

-St Tropez Self Tan Express Self-Tanner - I love how quick this works but the scent is bothersome

-GlamGlow Flashmud Brightening Mask - exfoliating and evens out my skintone

-Batiste Dry Shampoo - does the job, not crazy about the scent, I have to wash my hair the following day after using this because it makes my scalp itchy after awhile

So-So

-Josie Maran Argan Oil - a nice multi-tasking item, didn't do anything amazing for my hair or skin though

-Bliss Fabulous Foaming Face Wash - felt like a drugstore face wash, heavily scented and almost had a shampoo smell which was oddd

-Kat Von D Tattoo Brow in Medium Brown - I started out liking this product then began to get annoyed as it would stop then start working off and on after two weeks. I think the tip was drying out or getting clogged. This created a nice look if I was willing to spend the time to do it but was kinda tedious due to the packaging. 

Dislikes

-Bliss Makeup Melt Cleanser - smeared my makeup around but did not rinse off well. It felt like it created a barrier between the water and my makeup/skin. It also made my eyesight cloudy whenever I tried it.

-Becca Ever-Matte Poreless Primer - this tingled so bad on my skin! I used this on my T-zone and while it did leave me matte, I hated the sensation and my makeup applied patchy on top of it.

So dumb question about the Batiste Dry Shampoo.  I've seen so many varieties.  Do they each have different scents?

Yes, I love The Body Shop Coconut Body Butter. I hate eating coconuts, but I love the way they smell (same with coffee).

My empties from this week:

empties 1.17.16.jpg

Loves

-Trish McEvoy Triangle of Light Eye Mask - I used these twice (two sides = two uses 😄 ). I used these when I was sick and when I was running on 4 hours of sleep and needed to look presentable for work. WOW these really worked. Very hydrating, plumping, and de-puffing. Looked up the price of these badboys and they're $68 for 8 packets. I might repurchase these because they're just that good. 

-GlamGlow Thirstymud - I have combo skin that leans oily so I didn't find my skin needing the benefits of this mask like someone with dry skin might. I did enjoy using it in the winter though.

-The Body Shop Shea Sugar Scrub - I love the scent. Gentle scrub. I prefer one a little bit more abrasive, but it was nice.

-MUFE Ultra HD in Y255 - good formula, good coverage, and very natural looking. Not overly impressed with it but I like it.

-Dermadoctor KP Duty - made the keratosis pilaris bumps on the backs of my arms much smoother and less bumpy. 

So-So

-Victoria's Secret Noir Tease Body Mist - I used to love this scent in years ago but I think I outgrew it. This one smelled kinda cheap to me. 

-Ahava Purifying Mud Mask - This is a two minute mask which is really convenient to put on in the shower. It didn't really compete with my other mud masks though.

-BareMinerals 5in1 cream eyeshadow - I love the creaminess of this upon application but because of this consistency it creased even with my favorite shadow primer.

-Pink Sugar perfume - very warm, sweet scent. Would be a nice layering perfume with something musky but still a little too sweet for me.

Dislikes

-Beautyblender Liquid Blender Cleanser - this did nothing more than a liquid hand soap in my opinion. I actually had to use my Solid beauty blender cleanser after using this liquid version because it left a lot of makeup still in the sponge. 

-Tarte Maracuja Creaseless Concealer in Fairly Light Neutral - no matter how much or how little I used of this, or how quickly I set it with powder, it always did the opposite of what the name suggests -- it creased SUPER bad on me. 

I'm using the GLAMGLOW Thirstymud treatment and really love it, but I have super dry skin. I also love the way it smells!

Yeah it definitely seems best suited towards dry skin.

testing