Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Empties

I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.

Re: Empties

I love the thirsty mud too. I have the mask and the cleanser

The scent is super yummy! It reminds me of cookie dough

Really trying to give my skin a break from too many changes, so not too many empties, but figured I'll post what I have:

image.jpeg

Spoiler
Loves, will or have repurchased:
Sunday Riley Luna and Good Genes samples
Hourglass mineral veil primer

REN flash rinse 1 minute facial

Okay: 
Sephora moisture mask

I should get a sample of hourglass veil. I've heard good things about it.

I love the Hourglass mineral veil too!

I too really love the Lush Celebrate Lotion.  I like the SK-II facial essence but I feel like my skincare routine has gotten so pricy at this point I can't decide if I really want to spend the $$$ on it.  Trying Raw Sauce next.

Does the Belif Moisturing Bomb have a scent?

It's sort of a light herbal.  A bit medicinal, but in a pleasant way.

i got one of those spatulas in my stocking but now I can't find it!

Yayy for Lush empties! I'm glad you really liked it. I received a tub and am looking forward to using it. The smell is great!

I had the same thoughts about the SKII. Did you get your's in the SoKo to Tokyo set? I was very disappointed it didn't live up the hype 😕

That lip gloss is completely gone - impressive!! 

Empties from the last two weeks. I am trying to focus on using my foils and deluxe sample sizes as well as any products that are halfway or nearly empty.Empties 1.11.16.jpg

Loves (definitely will repurchase):

-Chanel Le Volume de Chanel mascara

-Anastasia Brow Powder

-YSL Touche Eclat No. 2 Luminous Ivory

-May Coop Raw Sauce essence

-Benefit Hoola Bronzer

Likes (enjoyed using, not sure if I will repurchase):

-Bobbi Brown Gel Liner in Black Ink and Steel Ink

-Laura Mercier Radiance Primer

-Smashbox Pore Minimizing Primer

-MUFE Artist Shadows

-KVD Ink Liner in Trooper

-Soap & Glory Righteous Butter

-Benefit Air Patrol Eye Primer

So-So (wouldn't repurchase but used it up):

-Philosophy Hope in a Jar Eye cream

-Ahava Leave-on Deadsea Mud Hand Cream

-Bliss Triple Oxygen Foaming Mask

wow good job on using up foils and samples. I need to be better about that.

I tried a sample of YSL Touche Eclat the other day too & loved it! Great coverage and the color was perfect for me.

Loving the Disney H2O bottles.  I've got a few of those in my latest empties pic too!

untitled (9).png

Here are my December empties!

Repurchase:

Lush- Finished a bathbomb (I forget which one), bubble bar (Dorothy? Over the rainbow?) and bath melt (mango). Will definitely repurchase the mango bath melt.

Excedrin intensive repair hand cream- I'm on my second tube now. It saves my hands during the winter!

Boscia detoxifying black cleanser- I really enjoyed this! I have several travel size backups in my stash. The warm sensation when putting it on my face is really nice.

Maybe repurchase:

Caudalie gentle cleansing milk- enjoyed it but I have other face cleansers to get through before I purchase anything. This was very gentle and I enjoyed it.

Klorane dry shampoo with oat milk- This was my first time trying dry shampoo. Once I started using dry shampoo I found my curly hair became healthy. I enjoyed this but am going to try others.

Tony Moly aloe face mask sheet- I have a love / hate relationship with sheet masks. I thought this one was very wet and soothed my skin. But my face must be small because this mask was huge on me.

Will not repurchase:

PTR Blemish Buffing Beads- used it primary during summer months after my spin classes. Seemed to work, but I went through it quickly.

OH Aloe Vera Deep Cleanser- I thought this smelled like nail polish remover. I only used it once and dumped it because I couldn't stand the smell.

Buxom lip cream in Dolly- It made my lips go numb all day and I did not like that sensation!

Josie Maran mascara- I like bold lashes and this did not give me the volume and length I desired. Would be good for someone who likes very natural looking lashes.

Sephora Rose sleeping mask- enjoyed the rose scent, but did not give me a lot of moisture. It says it is 1x use, but I was able to get a few uses out of it!

OH grease relief cleansing cloths- I thought these cloths were really dry and didn't do much for me after workouts.

I don't post in this thread because I hate saving up empty bottles & packets, but I always read it because I love the little reviews that you all do. Anyway, because of that, now any time I finish *anything* I get all excited. This morning while making lunches it was a bag of baby carrots and a bag of pretzels. I felt so triumphant ;).

Everything I've used up over the past couple of months or so:

image2 (5).JPG

Spoiler
Will repurchase:
Angels on Bare Skin cleanser
Eau Roma Water toner
Beauty Blender Cleanser -- this sample really impressed me! 

Brazened Honey mask

Did not like/Will not repurchase:
Belief True Aqua Bonb
Philosophy When Hope is Not Enough serum
Celestial face moisturizer

I also used a lot of Lush bath bombs/bubble bars but as they melt away and I couldn't take an "empty" picture of them, I made a collage showcasing them all 🙂

image1 (9).JPG

No spoiler b/c I liked them all XD

I just got the AOBS, Eau Roma Toner, and Celestial and so far I like them! I hope they will work for my skin.

testing