Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Empties

I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.

Re: Empties

I've tried a lot of things from LUSH, but surprisingly none of the black pots you posted above. On another note, love the sex bomb!

I love Angels on Bare Skin- it gives me the most perfectly soft skin.  I am also a huge fan of Sex Bomb.

Have either of you tried Ro's Argan? I'm trying to get an idea of the best body moisturizer and am wondering if Angels on Bare Skin might be better.

Angels on Bare Skin is a cleanser, so not useful for moisturizing.  I haven't tried Ro's Argan.  Dream Cream is a pretty solid moisturizer, but the smell isn't great.

I haven't tried Ro's Argan but I have tried Celebrate and it's a nice moisturizer with a great scent. I make be reading your message wrong but Angels on Bare Skin is a cleanser and not a moisturizer. Hope this helps!

Definitely! I'm on my 2nd tub on Angels. I really love the scent and how it makes my skin feel. And you can't go wrong with the adorable rose petals in Sex bomb 🙂

Yay, a Lush junkie! I've been looking into trying the Brazened Honey mask soon- I'm currently using the Mask of Magnaminity, which I really enjoy!

*High Five* Lush junkies unite! Brazened Honey really helped to brighten and clean pores. I've also enjoyed Mask of Magnaminity. I enjoy how the self-preserved formula 🙂

Yes!! 🙂 And that's great to hear because that's exactly what I need for my skin. And the self preserving formula is also awesome! Have you tried any other Lush masks that you liked? I also had Cosmetic Warrior on my list.

I'm glad you found my post helpful 🙂

The best face mask I've tried from Lush is the Sacred Truth. It's so creamy and leaves your face very smooth and revitalized---as if it restored moisture. It's also not harsh or stripping. 

That mask sounds like it's perfect for the kind of weather were having now, I'm going to stop in the store and check it out. It helps that I work right near one 😄

index.jpg

Loves

Spoiler
Belif true cream aquabomb
Soy Face Cleanser
Boscia Make-up Break-up Oil
Tarte Lights Camera Splashes Mascara
Smashbox Photo Finish Hydrating Undereye Primer

Spoiler
Neutrogena Oil Free Moisturizer SPF 15
Murad Hydrodynamic Ultimate Moisture
Dr., Weil for Origins Mega Bright Moisturizer
Benefit Sunbeam
Tarte Maracuja Oil

Just OK

Spoiler
PTR Max Sheer All Day Moisture Defense
Mario Badescu Azulene Calming Mask
Ole Henriksen African Red Tea Foaming Cleanser

Disliked

Spoiler
Tarte Maracuja-c brightener eye treatment
PTR Anti-Aging Cleansing Gel

Tarte Maracuja Oil was the first face oil I've ever used, and I love it. I also tried a sample of the Fresh Soy face cleanser for the first time last week and really liked it! Definitely something I would consider purchasing full size.

I liked the maracuja oil more than I thought I would! I am considering repurchasing but I think I want to try other oils first 🙂

That's exactly what I did, I'm currently using Fresh Seaberry face oil (I've repurchased this a few times) but will try the Josie Maran Argan Oil next! 🙂

I've heard so many people rave about the Belif true aquabomb. I just cashed in 100 VIB points and can't wait to try it!

You had a lot of loves & likes this month. YAY!

I love everything I've tried from Belif.  The true cream and the aqua bomb are great, and I love the Hungarian Water Essence serum.

It's really nice! I love both the belif aqua bomb and the moisturizing bomb 🙂 

Anonymous Insider

No pictures, but repurchasing

Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat Blur Perfector!

I purchased that too with my December coupon.  I tried the promo and fell in love.

testing