Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Empties

I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.

Re: Empties

I love the bliss scrub. I wet my skin and turn the shower off when I use it. If I use it dry, it is a little too rough. If I use it with the shower running, it dissolves as soon as it hits. By wetting my skin first, it is not too rough and does not dissolve too quickly. No scrub has ever left my skin softer.

Happy to see Fresh Cream hand lotion 😄 

I love that scent. 

I'm nearly done with mine, too! 

I love the fresh cream hand cream,my mom got me the set for Christmas but I hate to start using it it goes so fast.

I actually got another of the hand cream sets in the sale on sale. $11 for 3 travel sizes is a good deal, and Fresh Cream is my favorite scent! I just wish it was available in more permanent versions. The hand cream is the formula with the strongest & longest-lasting scent, I find.

Glad I'm not the only one who hates the packaging of the blow pro dry shampoo. I also pitched mine this month!

I'm blown away by how many products you finished this month!! I really need to step-up my game 🙂

I actually really love the Blow Pro formula, but the only reason I like it so much is that I first tried it as a DS in a GWP from Nordstrom. The DS does not have the weird "spray" thing, just a normal nozzle that you shake the powder out of. So it works really well that way, in my experience. But I couldn't handle all the powder the "spray" kicked into the air. Wasteful and not kind to the lungs!

See I HATE the shake concept where it just comes out. Maybe I got a defective bottle, but mine didn't work well at all. I ended up with more of the white powder on our hardwood floors than in my hair. LOL.

December empties!!! 🙂 

IMG_1721.JPG

IMG_1722.JPG

IMG_1723.JPG

Loves:

- Bumble & Bumble Surf Foam Wash Shampoo x3 (sample)

-Bumble & Bumble Sufr Foam Wash Conditioner x3 (sample)

- Burberry my burberry eau de parfum (sample)

- Elizabeth & James Nirvana - Black for Her perfume (sample)

- Make Up For Ever - Mist & Fix (sample)

- NYX - Green tea blotting paper (full-size)

-Fresh - Black Tea Age-delay eye concentrate (sample) 

-Fresh - Black Tea Age Delay Cream (sample)

-Lavanilla - The Healthy Deodorant (Travel size)

-Origins - Gin-Zing Moisturizer (full-size)

-Origins - Gin-Zing eye cream (Sample)

-Schleck - Intuition razor replacement (full-size)

- L;Occitane - Milk Concentrate Almond Milk (sample

Ok/Meh:

- Benefit Cosmetics - It's Potent Eye cream (Deluxe sample Size)

- Chloe - Roses De Chloe (sample)

Not for me:

Colgate - Wisp 4 brushes with beads (travel picks/brushes)

What did you love so much about the Bumble and bumble Surf shampoo and conditioner? I haven't heard of or tried that one before.

Hi, blondesluv2shop I like the bumble and bumble surf spray because it acts as an easy stepladder into creating a more textured look (with the added bonus of a pleasant beach scent) not to mention if when you a beach styling spray) it goes even further towards creating a textured look. 🙂 however to be honest my HG shampoo and conditioner is a Bumble & bumble thickening shampoo and conditioner, which provides in my humble opinion a more voluminous style to hair if your hair thin and fine like mine. 

I have very thick hair and didn't like the thickening shampoo at all. Sounds like I might have to try out the surf one though!

Is this the order in which you liked them? I've been meaning to try It's Potent Eye Cream for a while. I keep getting samples of it.

i've tried a couple of samples of the its potent.  it was ok but nothing life changing.  i used up the samples i had but i haven't purchased it and don't know that i would. 

sadly there is no order to my empties but i can tell you . it's potent eye cream would be in the ok catagory for me per say. it was a thick potency but It didn't feel like it did much I feel there are better consistencies out there. but that one does tend to be in the bonus perks and deluxe samples on this site from time to time it wouldn't hurt to try it out and see if it works for your skin type. as everyone skin type is slightly different.  I will go back and rearrange them if I can edit my thread. 🙂 hope this commentary helps. 

Empties.jpg

Love all these:

Donna Karan deodorant

Mac Fix +

Hempz lotion

Systane eye drops

Cover FX custom drops

Brow Wiz

Perversion mascara

I am using Perversion now. I used it once at the beginning of last year, then took a long break from makeup. I traded a different mascara for that one, so I could try it again. My first batch must have been slightly off because the second one is better.

Hempz makes great lotion! The blue one is my favorite. 

Can you tell me more about your thoughts on the Cover FX drops? They've been on my wishlist, but I've read a lot of bad reviews about the poor packaging and product being wasted. Do you feel like it was worth the price? What did you mix the drops into?

Oh yeah, I already went through a bottle of the Hempz blue lotion (Triple moisture I think).  I really like the Cover FX drops.  I'm on my 2nd bottle.  I don't think there is a problem with the packaging. I can see that some might feel that product is wasted because it coats the inside of the bottle. I get as much out of it as I can even if I have to use a q-tip lol. I like full coverage on most days so I mix a couple of drops with CC cream or I've even mixed a drop or two with a more sheer foundation to get better coverage. I use a beauty blender.  If you like sheer coverage you can mix it with a moisturizer.

Thanks for your feedback. I think the drops will be going on my birthday wish list. They've been intriguing me for awhile now!

IMG_6848.jpg

December 2015

LOVE

Glossier The Balm Dot Com

Benefit Gimme Brow

ABH Lash Genius

HATE

Dry Bar Texas Tea S&C. The baby-powder scent lasted a long time and made me nauseous.

Shiseido Benefiance WrinkeResist 24 eye cream. Finishing this gosh darn eye cream was my white whale. There was nothing inherently wrong with it, but I hated the formula. It took six months, but I did it!

I'm using Shiseido Benefiance WrinkeResist 24 eye cream now and don't like it.  It's too thick/heavy.  I'm curious what's the new eye cream you are using now?  Thanks

testing