Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Empties

I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.

Re: Empties

December Empties

FullSizeRender.jpg

Spoiler
Loves:
-Vita Liberata Self Tanner in Medium - I like this, however if I ever repurchased I would definitely get Dark... This shade barely showed up on my light skin and only lasted 2-3 days. The scent was much better than other self tanners I have used in the past. I prefer the St Tropez Express Tan.

-Origins Night-a-Mins - This was a nice night cream. It is richly hydrating and nourishing. Didn't do anything amazing for my skin though. 

-Laura Mercier Loose Translucent Powder - This is HG for me. I have repurchased the full size. Sets my makeup perfectly and makes my complexion look so smooth and flawless.

-UD All Nighter Setting Spray - This is another HG product. Makes my makeup last all day. I only use this if I am working or have a long day ahead of me where I need my makeup to last.

-Sephora Rose Sheet Mask - Loved this mask. It is so soothing and pampering. I got two uses out of it because the sheet was so saturated. 

-Dr Brandt PoreDermabrasion - evened out my skintone and improved texture. 

Meh:
-Estee Lauder Sumptuous Mascara - This was an okay mascara. I wasn't wowed, and since I have several HG mascaras it takes a lot for me to love a mascara. It gave some volume but overall it didn't stand out to me.

-NYX Tinted Brow Mascara - kinda messy. I prefer to fill in my brows with a powder or brow wiz and then set them with ABH clear brow gel. For someone who doesn't have time/patience to do their brows this is a quick fix. I personally wouldn't repurchase. 

I also love that mask, so I was excited I got an extra in my Cyber Surprise bag. I never thought of using it a second time, though. 

To me, two sides = two uses 😄

The mask was still so saturated after one use so I couldn't justify tossing it. I carefully folded the mask up, put it in a ziploc bag, and marked which side I used so I could re-use the other side. 

That's clever.

I've never used a translucent powder before, but I've been hearing really good things about that LM one lately. I might have to try it!

That's it - you've both sold me! Adding this LM powder to my birthday wish list.

I agree with karap03.  The LM loose powder is amazing!

It is amazing! I will never use another loose powder again. (And that says a lot coming from someone who loves trying new products). 

Dislike:image1 (4).JPG

Indifferent, would use but won't repurchase:

image2 (2).JPG

Loves:

image1 (4).JPG

I tried more than once to order that May Coop Raw Sauce sample. It was subbed each time. Glad it is nothing overly special.

I don't really understand what it does tbh

I have a mini of Hot Toddy that I really need to use. Glad to hear you loved it!

It smells SO GOOD

Spoiler

Loved- Sisley black rose mask,origins mega mushrooms mask,laniege water bank moisture cream,glamglow bright mud,ole henriksen nurture me cleansing cloths,nude detox brightening fizzy powder wash,Charlotte Tilbury goddess skin clay mask,glam glow power mud, SK-II facial treatment essence,Lise Watier flash lift radiance vials,Lise Watier la creme sublime,ren glycol lactic radiance renewal mask,sunday riley luna oil,neostata vitamin c capsules.

Liked- shiseido eye masks,boscia cool blue calming mask,Peter Thomas Roth cucumber gel mask,pur minerals cushion compact, fresh seaberry oil,pur minerals correcting primer illuminate and glow,burberry the beat,amore pacific time response eye cream,neostata micellar cleanser,la praire cellular swiss ice Crystal eye cream .

Did not like - glamglow youth mud-the only glam glow mask I don't care for, Josie maran black oil mascara-I loved how this went on at first but every time  I wore it,it flaked down under my eyes. Bliss fabulous foaming face wash-would like this if it didn't have micro beads in it.

100_5351.JPG100_5351.JPG

The Neostrata Vitamin C capsules are something I'd love to read more about please. 

Glamglow masks are the best. Glad to hear you loved yours!

I have a few foils that I was saving but I got a full size one boxing day,it was on sale on Selfridges and they were offering free shipping to Canada. I was really happy to get it on sale since it is so expensive and I loved it.

I've been collecting my empties for this thread since May of 2014. My husband still throws things out from time to time. He seriously cannot remember to only throw out his things and give me the things we share. It is annoying. I remember saving empties from our multiple vacation spots last December. The maid at the Polynesian Hotel at DisneyWorld threw out a bit of the stash I had hiding in the corner of the room in a disposable bag. She must have looked inside and saw nothing but trash. That was our last stay that trip, so she got a nice chunk of it.

Haha, great gif. This looks like my everyday face.

image.jpegLoves- PTR retinol fusion PM, Clarins uv plus hp multi-protection broad spectrum SPF 40, Dior eyeliner in intense brown (had so long dried out), Paulas choice resist hyaluarinc acid booster. 

Likes-korres yogurt nourishing fluid veil face sunscreen, revive eye renewal serum firming booster, Clinique moisture surge extended thirst relief

Nah- Acure day cream, Acure radical resurfacing, Acure Marula oil, bare minerals all over face color in a little sun, dr Dennis gross dark spot sun defense (everyone talked about how it looks like it had gone bad), neutrogena healthy volume mascara (wasn't impressed at all), tarte BB in light, Clinique sheer shaper for lips in blushy, lancome color design in natural beauty, Kat Von d immortal lash (wand is crap and the formula flakes very quickly), PTR laser free resurfacing eye serum (this did nothing for me!), MUFE Aqua eyes in 0L (just thought it was ok). 

Lots of misses this month. Fingers crossed you find more you like/love next month.

3 Replies
testing