Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Empties

I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.

Re: Empties

I can't use the B&BW stuff.  The hand soaps are fine, but everything else I find to be too heavily perfumed and it seems to strip my skin of moisture or do nothing instead of giving me as much as  I really need.

I've wondered how much actual skincare benefit there is to the B&BW products, especially the body wash.  They seem to be just a step or two above dish soap.  Not a fan of their bottled lotions either, which seem to impart next to no moisture.  At least the creams in the tubes seem to have some heft to them.

Yeah, I buy their hand soaps and candles and that's it. A lot of their products (like their lotion) have parabens in them which I stay away from.

I have that Karuna mask but I'm nervous to try it because it says it's not for sensitive skin.  Did you find it harsh?  I've tried other methods of chemical exfoliation without issue.

I didn't find it harsh at all- in fact, I'm not sure it did much.  Then again, my skin is not sensitive at all.  

I love that MUFE fixing spray too.  I just got around to trying it last month and I swear it's changed my life.

empties.jpg

November Empties. I love and still use these products except the DermaBlend

Great empties.  What is the pink tube between the two face washes?  I'm also glad you like those Kirkland wise because those were a no go for me.  They seemed to sting my skin more than other brands.

Thats my favorite face primer!!!  Too Faced Primed & Poreless

Thanks!  Of course now I can make out the words.

How did you end up liking the Origins face wash? I have heard good things and want to try it out

I love it and have been using it for awhile now. I've had a few deluxe samples and 2 full size bottles. I use it with the Clarisonic on days I do not use a scrub

I've had samples but I've felt like it leaves my face dry. Did you get that same feeling?

I had that problem with Checks and Balances too.  It seemed to make my skin feel tighter than other things.

Yeah! That's how I felt so I assumed it wasn't for me

I agree.  It gave me the squeaky clean feeling, which I happen to hate.  Reminded me of something I would have bought from the drugstore when I was a teenager.

Any cleanser I use makes my skin feel a little dry so I immediately follow up with the rest of my skin care routine

That makes sense. I usually wash my face in the shower or before then do my skincare 

My Empties got trashed before I could snap a picture. Sorry, I know it is way more fun to see them than read them, but here they are:

Loves:

-Ole Henrickson Truth Serum

-Belif Aqua Bomb

-Brow Wiz

-Sephora Mattifying and Purifying Mask

-Charlotte Tilbury Magic Cream foil

-Chanel Chance Eau de Tendre sample

OK but wouldn't repurchase:

-First Aid Beauty Vitamin Mist

-Shiseido Ultimmune Serum foil

-Dermadoctor KP Duty Scrub foil

-Ole Henrickson Sheer Transformation 

-Kate Sommerville Oil-free Moisturizer foil

Hates:

-Drunk Elephant Marula Oil foil- woke up with several breakouts after trying this

Can you tell me what you love about the Belif Aqua Bomb? I've seen it mentioned a few times on BT, but I've never heard of that brand before.

I love the consistency of the product. It is a gel moisturizer which isn't as heavy as a cream. I use it in the morning before applying my makeup. It leaves my skin perfectly hydrated and is non-greasy and doesn't create shine on my skin. I have combo/oily/acne (much less oily and more normal now that winter is approaching) prone skin and I'm in my 20s. My skin drinks this right up and I will definitely be repurchasing over and over! 

I purchased this as part of the Belif Winter Wonderland set for $38 which included the full size aqua bomb as well as two minis of an essence and a cleanser. I suggest this kit if it is still available to try out more Belif products!

6 Replies
testing