Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Empties

I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.

Re: Empties

Collecting my empties is the only way I truly know that I am using the things I buy.

LOVE the Peel, it played a huge role in correcting my skin.  I'm thinking of purchasing it directly from the OH site since they have/had that GWP with $50 purchases. 😄

What are the other 2 Mario products? Maybe I'm blind, but I only see 1 Mario listed and there are 3 in the photo.

Two are the Enzyme Cleansing Gel (8oz & Travel Size).  The last item is the Flower & Tonic Mask which I forgot to list.

November empties

loves and holy grails

20151129_183350.jpg

20151129_183530.jpg

mehs and no

20151129_183622.jpg

Awesome empties.  What mascara sample is that in the first photo?

Clinique High Impact, one of my holy grail mascaras.

November empties 

IMG_0470.JPG

IMG_0471.JPG

IMG_0472 (1).JPG

- Benefit - The Porefessonal Pore minimizer (Travel size)

- Bumble and Bumble - Cream Rinse x2 (Sample)

- Bumble and Bumble - Shampoo x2 (sample)

- Burberry - Eau De Parum (sample)

- Colgate toothpaste, Advanced whitening (travel size)

- Colgate wisp Max fresh Brushes with beads (travel size)

- Generic Cotton Rounds (full-size)

- Giorgio Armani - Si (Sample)

- Narcisco Rodriguez for her (Sample) 

- OGX - Nourishing Coconut Milk Conditioner (full-size)

- Origins - Checks And Balances frothy face wash (sample)

- Pacifica: Indian Coconut Nectar Body Butter (full-size)

- Scalisi Skincare Cleanser & Exfoliator (full size)

Thierry Mugler - Alien Eau De Parum x2 (Samples)

- Loccitane: Amande Shower oil with almond oil (Travel size)

- Loccitane - Amande Supple Skin Oil - with almond oil (travel size)

- Ole Henriksen - The Clean Truth Brightening cleansing cloths (Travel size) 

- Urban Decay - Original Primer Potion (travel size)

- Yves saint laurent - Black Opium (sample)

I love Pacifica body butters.  I think they offer great quality for the price.  I just opened up a tube of my favorite, Tahitian Gardenia.

I also Love the Tuscan blood orange one!

Good to know!  I love citrus scents, so that one is definitely on my list for future purchases.

Great empties!  I'm a sucker for coconut so that Pacifica body butter sounds divine.

I have the Pacifica coconut nectar soap, and it smells like coconut cake.  If you like sweet coconut, I think you'll love it.

Ran out of room in my bag, so here are my empties!

untitled (18).png

Loves:

Crest toothpaste

Origins Checks & Balances

Lancôme Hypnose drama mascara

Briogeo don't despair repair hair mask

FAB ultra repair cream

Caudalie polyphenol anti-wrinkle defense serum

Origins clear improvement charcoal mask

Caudalie vinoperfect cell renewal night cream

Belief moisturizing bomb

Dove deep moisture body wash

Likes (might repurchase):

Origins clear improvement purifying charcoal body wash

Belief aqua bomb

Pantene shampoo & conditioner

Tarter lights, camera, flashes

Living Proof frizz free shampoo & conditioner

Origins high potency night-a-mins

Caudalie vinoperfect radiance serum

Won't repurchase:

Simple cleansing facial wipes

Skin Inc. pure deep sea hydration mask 

Urban Decay b6 prep spray

Drunk Elephant virgin marula facial oil

Jergens wet skin moisturizer sample

F&R Flowerbomb

Clean & Clear face wash

L'Oreal eye makeup remover

Threw these out before finishing because I didn't like them:

untitled (17).png

Dr Jart night BB

Blanc mascara

Dr Jart day tint

NARS lipgloss

ELF makeup remover pen

You didn't like the ELF makeup remover pen? I like it for when I want to get a winged liner look since I can't seem to make a good wing.

Ooh.  I've never tried a makeup remover pen but it seems like it would be really helpful for removing excess liner as you mentioned.

Great empties.  I didn't understand that Dr. Jart Night BB at all.  Got it in a Birchbox and it just seemed like such a weird product.  Also with that Urban Decay B6 prep spray I really, really wanted to like it but I'm not sure it made a meaningful difference in skin redness.  When a SA rubbed it into the back of my hand to demonstrate it really did seem like it was doing something, but on my face I'm not so sure.

Same here for both! I used the UD B6 spray daily and didn't notice any difference. And the Dr Jart Night BB.... it confused me. I put it on and ended up washing it off immediately. Such an unusual product.

Yeah.  I think I finished off the Dr. Jart Night BB if for no other reason but to have the empty.  🙂  The only thing I can say is maybe it's intended for girls who don't like to be seen without makeup and are newly dating someone.  But even that is a stretch. 😉

What didn't you like about the Skin Inc. hydration mask?Or the DE facial oil?

Just now seeing this.... sorry for the delayed response! The DE facial oil smelled very strong of smoke/camp fire. Even though I liked the oil, I couldn't get past the smell. For the Skin Inc it made my skin feel dry instead of hydrated. 

The maid in my hotel threw out some of my empties but here's what survived her.  I had to hide these under the bed which seems kinda crazy of me out of context. 

The shu I bought a HUGE bottle of in the green formula.  I also bought the skII in a large bottle.  I'm just starting to see results from using it continuously now.

i love the algenist vitamin c serum though it kinda burns after a peel so I will be avoiding it on peel days.  

The egg cream mask is fantastic, but super gooey!  I got some drip in my eye which was kinda unpleasant. The pumpkin face mask I liked more but it ended up in the garbage where I suppose most people put their...ahem, garbage.    

Lets just say I liked everything in this lineup.  I like to save up minis of my favorite things for trips.image.jpg

6 Replies
testing