Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Empties

I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.

Re: Empties

It was a lotion, it wasn't horrible but in comparison to other lotions I've used it kind of just sat on top of my skin instead of really absorbing. I've used the shave cream too and I wasn't much of a fan.

Great empties!  What's in the bottle second from the right in the top row?

Thank you! It's actually a bottle from a reed diffuser set, haha. I realized I left it in the picture after I uploaded it!

How do you like the JM coconut watercolor? I have looked at them in store but never purchased.

I LOVE it. I was sad when I finished it! The colors are all really unique and almost metallic, application/removal is easy. The only problem I have is that the little doe foot applicator fell off the wand and into the bottle after owning it for a few months, and I had to use a qtip to get the remainder of the product out. Apparently this issue is common with a lot of people, and that's what's currently putting me off from buying a replacement at the moment.

Tons of empties from October, let me know if there are questions on anything in particular

FullSizeRender-5.jpg

What are your opinions on the Fresh products? I see you tried some of their lippies (which I LOVE) but I've been too scared to try their skincare.

It's okay, I wouldn't buy it full size personally. The Radiance lotion I think was making my break out too.

I'm impressed!  Those are a lot of perfume empties!

I use them mostly to spray my room in hopes of getting through my stash lol

October empties. Most of the products I have more of and will continue to use.

oct empties.jpg

Clinique makes the best makeup remover ever!!

Great empties!  You are so smart to keep the baggie when you get a sample made at sephora - I never do and then never remember what is in the jars! 

I have the same problem!  Trying to be better about keeping them together so if I like something I remember what it is.  One time I tried and loved a primer but lost the Baggie and couldn't figure out what it was even with a SA's help.  😞

I would never remember either, especially with foundations, I get a couple of different shades so  have to keep it in the baggie

Great empties!  What did you think of the OH Sugar Glow Face Scrub?  I have a tub that I'm just waiting to get to.

Thanks for weighing in ladies.  I love face and body scrubs so if i have to use it for my body it wouldn't be the worst thing in the world.

I didn't like it for my face - too rough, but I use it as a body scrub and it works well for that 🙂

I love it, I bought 4 so I have 3 left. It smells so good and I love how soft my skin feels after I use. It says to use 3 times a week, but I don't have sensitive skin so I use it more often.

October Empties:

Loves - Have or Would Repurchase

IMG_1345.JPG

Spoiler
Soap and Glory The Righteous Butter
FAB Ultra Repair Cream
eco-beauty night cream (from ipsy)
Caudalie Makeup Remover Water
Ulta cotton rounds
Miss Spa Brightening Facial Sheet Mask
Origins Charcoal mask
Mitchell & Peach face oil (from ipsy, sadly only sold in the UK that I could find)
Too Cool for School Egg Cream sheet mask
Commodity Moss sample
Blow Pro dry conditioner
fresh Advanced Lip Therapy
fresh Black Tea eye concentrate
fresh Black Tea Cream
Bite Lush Lip Wipes
Drunk Elephant Virgin Marula face oil
fresh Soy Face Cleanser
Origins Out of Trouble mask pod
Living Proof full skampoo + conditioner
Jurlique Balancing face oil
l'Occitane Immortelle Divine Cream
l'Occitane Shea Light Comforting Cream
Agave hair oil

Meh - ok, nothing special

IMG_1346.JPG

Spoiler
Sephora Rose Sleeping Mask
MUFE Smoky Extravagant mascara
Marc Jacobs O!mega mascara
Alterna Caviar Replenishing Moisture shampoo + conditioner
Bobbi Brown Longwear makeup remover
Bumble & Bumble Full Potential spray - I'm pretty sure the shampoo + conditioner made the actual difference when I used the samples
Ole Henriksen African Red Tea foaming cleanser

Nope. - I didn't actually even finish these, but it's time they left.

IMG_1347.JPG

Spoiler
bare minerals Lash Domination - clumpy. It's not actually empty, but it doesn't work for me at all. It might just be old though. Either way, time for this particular tube to go.
Sephora Outrageous Curl mascara - this is the one with the ridiculously short bristles on the applicator, which I hated. 
nails, inc. caviar top coat - I didn't find that it actually extended my mani, and also it has a pink cast that distorts light and bright colors.
NARS Luminous All Day foundation - maybe the DS size didn't shake up well enough, but this separated constantly, and the pigment clung to dry patches like none other when I put it on, and then it separated quickly on my face as well.
Givenchy ange ou demon fragrance foil - just not a scent for me.

What were your opinions about the Drunk Elephant facial oil? Can you tell me what you loved about it?

testing