Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Empties

I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.

Re: Empties

I just started using a deluxe size of aqua bomb a few days ago and my face is now broken out. I can't remember the last time I've had any full on break outs so I think it's not the product for me either. 

that is what I was scared of. 

Yeah, I'm not too happy. I think I'm going to stick with my CeraVe, Neutrogena, and Fresh. My skin is pretty happy with that combo 🙂

october empties!!

full sized products

12226285_10154480631358840_1537597786_n

loves

• devacurl ultra defining gel
  • slice of life -icing on the cake lotion
  • vaseline problem skin therapy lotion
  • milani bella cappuccino eye shadow
  • anastasia brow wiz – soft brown
  • estee lauder double wear foundation

meh

• biotherm -aquasource

no

• nars radiant creamy concealer:  don’t shoot me!! 
  • balea 3 in 1 cleansing cloths
  • mary kay time wise serum

deluxe and foil sample size products

12231689_10154480631373840_1600373039_n

loves

• sephora brush it off cleansing brush wipes
  • dr dennis gross alpha beta peel original formula

• urban decay anti aging primer potion
  • dior base mascara lash primer

meh

• living proof prime extender
  • boscia bright white mask
  • giorgio armani black ecstasy mascara
  • estee lauder sumptuous volume lifting mascara
  • estee lauder sumptuous extreme
  • givenchy noir couture

no

• lancome cils booster 

The Nars concealer isn't bad for me, but I need an under-eye concealer that not only conceals my dark circles but also the dryness. I use the Tarte Maracuja concealer for that and love it. The UD anti-aging primer potion is my HG shadow primer. I hate last primers in general because even after putting on mascara, they make my lashes look gray.

i have dry skin to begin with and i found this just made that stand out even more! it was like putting an arrow directly to my dark circles with my own lines!!

I didn't like Cils either. I think I got mine in a sephora mascara set. Possibly mine was bad too or sometimes I feel like it's just body chemistry and that some of the things that work fabulously for most still don't for all.

I also love your placemats!

Well, there goes my theory.

I had no idea it was possible to dislike CILS. All joking aside, I wonder if you got a bad sample.

totally possible!! i've got another one but i'm not really excited to try after this one failed so bad! 

My September/October empties!

FullSizeRender(2).jpg

I love/have owned most of these products before (some newer ones I was indifferent towards but would still use) The Dr. Jart Dermaclear and Fresh Seaberry face oil are my two favorites that I repurchased right away from this group 🙂

Is that Whish sample the lotion or shave cream? What did you think of it?

It was a lotion, it wasn't horrible but in comparison to other lotions I've used it kind of just sat on top of my skin instead of really absorbing. I've used the shave cream too and I wasn't much of a fan.

Great empties!  What's in the bottle second from the right in the top row?

Thank you! It's actually a bottle from a reed diffuser set, haha. I realized I left it in the picture after I uploaded it!

How do you like the JM coconut watercolor? I have looked at them in store but never purchased.

I LOVE it. I was sad when I finished it! The colors are all really unique and almost metallic, application/removal is easy. The only problem I have is that the little doe foot applicator fell off the wand and into the bottle after owning it for a few months, and I had to use a qtip to get the remainder of the product out. Apparently this issue is common with a lot of people, and that's what's currently putting me off from buying a replacement at the moment.

Tons of empties from October, let me know if there are questions on anything in particular

FullSizeRender-5.jpg

What are your opinions on the Fresh products? I see you tried some of their lippies (which I LOVE) but I've been too scared to try their skincare.

It's okay, I wouldn't buy it full size personally. The Radiance lotion I think was making my break out too.

I'm impressed!  Those are a lot of perfume empties!

testing