Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Empties

I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.

Re: Empties

I didn't like Cils either. I think I got mine in a sephora mascara set. Possibly mine was bad too or sometimes I feel like it's just body chemistry and that some of the things that work fabulously for most still don't for all.

I also love your placemats!

Well, there goes my theory.

I had no idea it was possible to dislike CILS. All joking aside, I wonder if you got a bad sample.

totally possible!! i've got another one but i'm not really excited to try after this one failed so bad! 

My September/October empties!

FullSizeRender(2).jpg

I love/have owned most of these products before (some newer ones I was indifferent towards but would still use) The Dr. Jart Dermaclear and Fresh Seaberry face oil are my two favorites that I repurchased right away from this group 🙂

Is that Whish sample the lotion or shave cream? What did you think of it?

It was a lotion, it wasn't horrible but in comparison to other lotions I've used it kind of just sat on top of my skin instead of really absorbing. I've used the shave cream too and I wasn't much of a fan.

Great empties!  What's in the bottle second from the right in the top row?

Thank you! It's actually a bottle from a reed diffuser set, haha. I realized I left it in the picture after I uploaded it!

How do you like the JM coconut watercolor? I have looked at them in store but never purchased.

I LOVE it. I was sad when I finished it! The colors are all really unique and almost metallic, application/removal is easy. The only problem I have is that the little doe foot applicator fell off the wand and into the bottle after owning it for a few months, and I had to use a qtip to get the remainder of the product out. Apparently this issue is common with a lot of people, and that's what's currently putting me off from buying a replacement at the moment.

Tons of empties from October, let me know if there are questions on anything in particular

FullSizeRender-5.jpg

What are your opinions on the Fresh products? I see you tried some of their lippies (which I LOVE) but I've been too scared to try their skincare.

It's okay, I wouldn't buy it full size personally. The Radiance lotion I think was making my break out too.

I'm impressed!  Those are a lot of perfume empties!

I use them mostly to spray my room in hopes of getting through my stash lol

October empties. Most of the products I have more of and will continue to use.

oct empties.jpg

Clinique makes the best makeup remover ever!!

Great empties!  You are so smart to keep the baggie when you get a sample made at sephora - I never do and then never remember what is in the jars! 

I have the same problem!  Trying to be better about keeping them together so if I like something I remember what it is.  One time I tried and loved a primer but lost the Baggie and couldn't figure out what it was even with a SA's help.  😞

I would never remember either, especially with foundations, I get a couple of different shades so  have to keep it in the baggie

1 Reply
testing