Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Empties

I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.

Re: Empties

I am impressed with your empty fragrance vials. I've never finished one, even the ones that arrive almost empty because they've spilled. Did you finish (what I am assuming is) Naked Dolly? I have a hard time wearing it. Every line gets highlighted.

I haven't been using my actual perfume bottles for almost a year now cause I started a self challenge to use up my vials.  I can get through a vial in about 3-4 days.  I am probably one of those stinky perfume ladies that chokes people out of a room, lol.  

Yeah I got all the way through it.  My lips are pale so any lines are not obvious on me.   I used it religiously at night between dinner and bedtime til it was gone.  Since I started participating in this empties thread I've been trying to target products to empty.

I just moved on to the Smashbox pout gloss.   It's huge!  It may take me three or four months to polish it off.

Wow, and even 10 empty fragrance vials. That takes effort!

Haha, not really effort.  My actual perfumes just get neglected.  I feel as though I should take a break from the vials and use the stuff I really loved enough to buy. 

Impressive empties and great that you found so many things worth repurchasing.

Tbh, I think my skincare is becoming much more fine tuned.  I haven't been home a lot so I've been using minis of things that I regularily use anyway.  

Since posting is working again, here's mine again. 

20150930_105927.jpg

Loves

• Benefit Roller Lash Mascara
  • Nude Advance Renewal Eye Complex
  • Batiste Dry Shampoo in Blush

Hates

• Jack Black Glycolic Face Cleanser
  • Living Proof Satin Hair Serum

Everything else is likes or alrights.

My favorite and least favorite mascara in one picture. This reminds me I think my Roller Lash (in between my favorite and least favorite) mascara is close to three months old.

Whoa, you got through a concealer?  Nice!  

Ha ha surprisingly yeah. If you look closely, the tube looks bent because I had put it in a cup of hot water in order to try to get the leftover to the bottom of the tube. It ended up lasting a whole six months. Maybe it's a good thing I bought two tubes today since I was looking for a more moisturizing concealer.

That is impressive.  Concealer takes me forever even though I use it daily.

September Empties

IMG_0657.JPG

Loves (definite repurchases)

Spoiler
FAB Ultra Repair Cream
Living Proof PHD shampoo, conditioner, and styling treatment
Shu Uemura whitefficient brightening cleansing oil
NYX Control Freak Brow Gel
Bite Lush Lip Wipes
Glamglow Flash Mud Mask (actually I got the same results from the Lush Don't Look At Me Mask)
Dr Brandt Pores No More Pore Refining Primer
Yu Be moisturizing cream
Glamglow Youthcleanse
Bliss Lid + Lash Wash
MUFe hydrating primer
Cover FX drops
Korres Greek Yoghurt Overnight Facial

Likes (may/may not repurchase)

Spoiler
Nars eye primer (didn't get enough product to know if I really like it)
By Terry Baume de Rose
L'Occitane Cherry Blossom Hand Cream
Korres Greek Yoghurt Foaming Cleanser
Ouidad Clarifying Cream Shampoo
Gardener's Hand Healer from a French brand

No way, Jose

Spoiler
Alterna Cavair Repair RX Instant Recovery Shampoo
Alterna Anti Aging Replenishing Moisture Conditioner
Moroccanoil Rose Body Souffle

You do not love Baume de Rose? I did not think it was possible. If you get a bigger sample of the NARS, you will probably love it. Nothing works better.

I think it's ok but it's too pricey for me esp since my Vaseline works way better.  I know, I really want to try the Nars primer more.  This deluxe I had was all dried up.  I tried a suggestion someone made about cutting the ring off and scooping product out but there was no product to scoop out.  

I have a deluxe sample of the Alterna Caviar CC Cream for Hair and find it does nothing for me. I like Shea Moisture and It's a 10 products so much better.

The shampoos/conditioners from Alterna don't do anything for me but I do like the CC Cream.  Haven't tried Shea Moisture but the It's a 10 line has some great products.

Great empties.  I don't know that I like those Alterna products either.  I also wish I liked that Yu Be Cream, but for some reason it just didn't do it for me.  I haven't tried that Flash Mud yet.

I found the yube cream way too thick for anything other than my feet.

hearts, I agree.  it is really thick.  I could never wear it during the day.  

The Yu Be is so thick that I only use it as an overnight cream.  I have really dry skin so it does a great job hydrating my skin.  Flash Mud is actually really good.  I was surprised that I like it so much.

DSCN1099.JPG

Loves- repurchased

Spoiler

Anthony glycolic face wash

White basin bath bombs i like these better than Lush brand ones

Tree hut sugar scrub

OH sheer transformations

OH power peel

Butter London scrubbers

Sample of Bobbi brown beach perfume

Belif aqua bomb moisturizer

Butter London nail foundation

Formula X top coat

Formula X polish in shade alive (this was a gift set from formula X and I liked it so much I bought the full size)

bed head headrush

Liked but don’t know if I will repurchase

Spoiler

Dior crème de rose lip balm I really liked this when I first started using it but as I got to the end it was actually making my lips worse. I like Bite agave lip mask so much more so I doubt I would ever repurchase this.

Sephora lotus eye mask I used these during a long flight. I am not sure that they worked, but they didn’t make anything worse so…yea

Glam glow mask it was nice, but not worth the price tag IMO

UD blush (on the card) in shade Score the color was perfection but I didn’t like the glitter.

Meyer’s hand soap it did it’s job, I mostly bought it for the cute packaging but I will probably go back to bath and body works hand soap because they smell so nice.

Hated

Spoiler

Tarte sunscreen I strongly did not like the smell of this (otherwise it was okay)

Tarte maracuja creaseless concealer I only used this once, but it did not stay put on my face so I won't use it again

1 Reply
testing