Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Empties

I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.

Re: Empties

I still have not tried the Bite or the Dior, but they're both on my list. Love that you finished polishes. Every one I've tossed has been nearly full.

Lip balms are strange like that, as in in the beginning they work really well, and then they kinda... stop. Even my bite agave lip mask does that to me. It's super annoying, isn't it?

Those power peels are great!   I'm just about to open the belief cream.  I can't wait to try it!  

Great empties.  I LOVE that OH peel and Sheer Transformation as well.  Also impressed that you already used those mini nail polishes.  I'm not sure I've ever had a nail polish empty.

The butter london one is only 3/4 empty it was drying out and getting thick.

Only products I liked and have purchased in full size are the Caudalie cell renewal cream, Dolce perfume, Origins Checks and Balances, Eucerin lotion, and Fresh rose hydration gel cream. All others were a miss or I'm trialing other similar products.

Not pictured: 7 foils Origins Checks & Balances, Eucerin lotion, and OGX coconut shampoo

Face masks

unnamed (22).jpg

Hair products

unnamed (21).jpg

Cleansers/Moisturizers/Mascara/Misc

unnamed (32).jpg

unnamed (31).jpg

unnamed (23).jpg

Great masks. I want to explore Lush more but I hate that they have no promo codes, rare GWPs, and sparse sales. After Christmas when they put the stuff that does not sell up, I will be all over it.

Great empties.  What is the little pink tube below the Mac mascara mini?

Thanks!  It's the UD Naked lip gloss. Came with a past UD order and thought I'd give it a try even though I'm a fan of lipsticks and not glosses.

I think I am the opposite of you.  I was always a gloss girl who now is dabbling in lipsticks.

100_5193.JPG

Spoiler
Loved- glamglow thirsty mud(have full size already),bliss triple oxygen instant energizing mask(have full size already),dr jart pore minish primer,lise watier fauve eye shine-bought a new one(hard to see it rolled under the garnier oil) and marcelle eye makeup remover.
Didn't care for the boscai peel gel and liked biotherm night serum in oil better than this one.
Everything else was just alright.

Spoiler
Loved the black tea cream,bright mud and bliss exglowsion.The clinique stuff was aright but probably wouldn't buy.

100_5190.JPG

Love Bright Mud. What is that pink Sephora thing?

Love that you got a jump start on empties from September.  Great selection and especially good job on those foils!  Foils are often out of sight out of mind for me so I've been trying to do a better job of going through them more regularly and bringing them with me on trips.  Inspired by you ladies and how many you've made it through.

I love Thirsty Mud too.  Definitely one of my HG products for sure.  And I'm starting to really love the eye product as well.

Anonymous Insider

Loves:

IMG_20150914_151038.jpg

Also loves:

IMG_20150914_151745.jpg

Not impressed:

IMG_20150914_151047.jpg

So I finished 2 bottles of perfume. that's pretty crazy. 

Actually I couldn't finish the Kenzo, because the nozzle got messed up. But it was almost empty. One thing that you probably can't see in the first picture is the Missha 4D mascara. It's awesome at lengthening and costs $6. You should try it. The rest I think is self-explanatory.

There was only one thing that I hated in this pile. It's the Marc Jacobs mascara. I think it's the gel lifter one. It's disgusting. Never dries and your eyelashes literally get glued together. 

It's hard to type on my phone, so if you saw something you want me to review, let me know!

Cool empties. The first picture is so artistic. 

Anonymous Insider

Also, IKEA furniture makes anything look artistic 😛

Anonymous Insider

Thank you, NC! Remember, you helped me replace those perfumes a little ago. 🙂

Also, that Caudalie Hand Cream really is awesome.  I have other brands' creams in forcing myself to use up first but I really want more!

Anonymous Insider

It's L'Occitane 🙂 but yeah, I really liked it. It's so expensive, though.

2 perfume bottles!?!  I'm so impressed.  I've been working on the same single bottle forever.  Also interested to see that you weren't impressed with the erborian mask.  I think I have the same sample in my stash and have been meaning to try it out since I've never heard of this brand before.

testing