Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Empties

I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.

Re: Empties

Cool empties. The first picture is so artistic. 

Anonymous Insider

Also, IKEA furniture makes anything look artistic 😛

Anonymous Insider

Thank you, NC! Remember, you helped me replace those perfumes a little ago. 🙂

Also, that Caudalie Hand Cream really is awesome.  I have other brands' creams in forcing myself to use up first but I really want more!

Anonymous Insider

It's L'Occitane 🙂 but yeah, I really liked it. It's so expensive, though.

2 perfume bottles!?!  I'm so impressed.  I've been working on the same single bottle forever.  Also interested to see that you weren't impressed with the erborian mask.  I think I have the same sample in my stash and have been meaning to try it out since I've never heard of this brand before.

Anonymous Insider

To be fair, I had them for 2-3 years. About the mask, I think it's OK, but you could get similar benefits with really good quality honey. That's what it feels like on your skin, actually. Like thick, sticky honey. I just don't get why it's 61 bucks for a 50ml jar. Haha

I agree on the Erborian mask - it was meh. Not horrible, but didn't really do anything for me. I have other masks I like much better and will pass on this one. 

I also agree. It just felt very thick and sticky. I don't feel like it did anything for my skin 

Ewww.  I don't know that I would have picked up on that from the description at all.  LOL>

image.jpg

Loves: Shiseido Facial Cotton, Bliss soap, Moroccanoil, Tatcha Cleansing Oil, Belif Aqua Bomb (will purchase full size), Lancome Definicils, Clinique Sunscreen

Indifferent: Boscia Black Mask, Boscia Black Cleanser, Boscia Cleansing Oil

Hate: Omorovicza Thermal Cleansing Balm - this stuff...was so disgusting. The texture was like rubbing Vaseline all over my face, the smell was awful, and it did not take off my makeup. Just awful. 

I got a sample of the Omorovicza Thermal Cleansing Balm and I loved it!! I used it right before I showered, my face felt so moisturized and it removed all my mascara too

I don't know why I hated it so much - but it totally turned me off to the brand and I just refuse to try anything else! The experience was awful. 

Great empties Inum and pretty rug too!

I don't want to sound rude but I am just genuinely curious: How do you ladies manage to save your empties? The second I finish something (and even in the last few uses leading up to empty), I am so giddy about being able to toss it. There's no way I could make myself save stuff for photographing each month. 😄

I keep my empties in a Sephora bag and the main reason was because I keep a spreadsheet of all my products and usually once a month I'll gather them up and update it. I only recently started taking pics because I now post them here as well as my blog.

I have a paper tote bag (currently one from Lush) on the floor of my closet.  I toss everything in there.  Large items (looking at you conditioner) I just stand up next to the bag.  If I had to look at everything I wouldn't save it!

I have a basket under one of my bathroom sinks.  Every time I finish something I pitch it in vs. throwing it in the trash.  I also keep a baggie with me when I travel.

I keep mine in one of those Sephora totes we got during the VIB sales last year. I don't allow myself to buy any products until I fill up the bag! I had way too many similar opened products that were cluttering up my room so it's kind of like an incentive to help me finish half used products. Plus I just recycle all of the empty containers at once 🙂

In a small storage bin that is opaque so I can't see them. Within it, I keep a notebook of reviews of all the empties Ive had prior to photographing and tossing them.

Nice! That is well organized and thorough. I don't think I could be bothered to take the time keeping a notebook reviewing each item. I rarely even remember to review products I love and use regularly.

testing