Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Empties

I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.

Re: Empties

Great empties!  I'm always impressed at how much you ladies go through.  Also props to you for throwing out things that are bad or suck.  I need to get better about that.  I have no problem using up and throwing out empties but sometime I have a hard time getting rid of something that still has product even when I know I don't love it.  I really wanted to love that Caudalie Beauty Elixir but the smell was just too intense for me.  I swear it felt like spraying perfume to the face.

In the second picture, is that the Sephora Lavender blotting papers?  If so, how did you like them compared to the Boscia peppermint blotting papers?

Sorry!  Missed this!  I like the Boscia ones better.  I need more of the Sephora ones to get all of my face.  I also didn't notice any difference between these and the other flavors/scents Sephora has.  

Nice empties! Out of curiosity, how did you like the dove dry spray? 

Thanks!  I didn't like it at first but I started using it at night and I really like it now!  I still use lightly it in the morning but the nighttime spray really makes a difference!

I have to try this tonight! With a daytime spray only, I was getting funky by lunchtime. My coworkers might thanks you 😉

This made me laugh, and I am going to share May-August next week as well, so I also apologize in advance. I am tired of being behind, so I need to catch up.

Lots of goodies here. I am impressed you finished a They're Real full sized liner. I have not even been able to finish a micro mini yet.

Oh I didn't finish it NC.  It was so difficult to use that I'm just getting rid of it.  I hadn't used it in a while and much of it had dried out.  I don't know if it was just me or if it was too old but I couldn't get a solid line. 

I wondered if it went bad or sucked (based on what you wrote above). Looks like both. My lines are never solid either, because my hands shake too much. I need something a little more foolproof, but I keep trying to see if I can get it.

I always felt that way and then I got a mirror that magnifies and the Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Liner.  It's not an exciting liner but I was always crappy at liquid liner so it's become my HG of liquid liners.

I've kind of given up.  I love the look but I stink at application!  Please let me know if you find anything good!

I really loved that Beauty Protector detangler spray! It smelled so good and worked very well. I will probably purchase that at some point but I think it's a Birchbox exclusive right?

I think so.  I can't find it anywhere else!  I liked it a lot too!

Sorry for a dumb question - what's a passion party??

Not a dumb question!  It's like a tupperware party but for...adult...*cough*...playthings.  Think that episode of SATC with the rabbit.  It's super awkward but that shave gel is great!  

I feel so naïve....

They sell shaving cream?? I can figure out what for; just thought it would be more "rabbit" related (that was a hilarious episode BTW) 😊 

They also had a really nice body scrub!  I guess they have bath products for people that are too embarrassed to buy anything else *cough-me-cough*

Alright.  Here are my empties for July and August combined.  image.jpgimage.jpg

And here is a picture of the products I have already purchased/repurchased/have plans to purchase.image.jpg

I love using up suncreens too. Makes me feel protected. How do you reapply over makeup? I am really struggling in that area. 🙂

That's my favorite sunscreen!! 

You're really good at going through products. **Inspiration**

testing