Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Empties

I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.

Re: Empties

Oh that sucks- especially if you're somewhere you don't know the products.  Ilike planning my samples around my trips. And will try to collect enough of certain types of  samples to get me through trios.  I find them so much easier to pack than my regular items.  

Saved me a purchase with those Josie maran wipes!  Some things just not meant to be natural I suppose! 

I have found the Cutex ones from Target to work the best. They are thick, and one pad took off polish from both hands - I think they were $5 for a package, not sure how many in the pack though...

I'll be looking for them in my travels.   Thanks.  I like the idea of wipes for travelling.  

I think your best bet is to go get a couple pads as a sample and see if they're for you.   I like my remover to strip my polish without having to work at it.   It took me about twenty to thirty rubs per nail.  

I really like the wipes and my mom LOVES them. They are extremely moisturizing and do great things for my cuticles which are normally a mess. 

End of the month, middle of the month. Who cares? It's still impressive. I want to try the Needles No More.

thanks!    I've gone through a considerable amount of my sample stash.  I still have three more foil samples and then I'll be needing to purchase a bottle.  

I I am kinda torn.  I should be happy I've got through so many samples but now I feel like I'm missing having them.  Weird.  

My July empties. It's a lot to write about each product, so if anyone is interested in something particular, just ask me 🙂

IMG_2664.JPG

IMG_2665.JPG

IMG_2666.JPG

Are those Julep polishes completely used up? If so, color me impressed!

Yes, those Julep polishes are completely used up 🙂 In fact, I also used a polish thinner to try to get the very last drop, the grey color wasn't even applying well at the end 😄

I'm impressed too!  My nail polishes always seem to go bad before I finish them.

Wow you did good! How good does it feel to finish a whole blush/bronzer?? (I can't tell what it is, bottom right corner in the last pic)

Thank you! It feels amazing 🙂 This was the dandelion blush from Benefit. And it looks like I have a bronzer finishing up this month 🙂 

Holy wow!   Congrats!    I'm impressed!  

Thanks 🙂 It was my very first blush I purchased and completely used up 🙂

This is smart. I have two big bins and 2 medium bins filled with these things. I do not save tags though.

Do you keep or get rid of palette boxes? I packed away all my boxes of palettes and pretty lipstick boxes. Not sure why, but I often wondered if I was the only one.

I save a lot of those things, although I know I probably shouldn't.  I do find that storing certain items, like the UD palettes with the raised logo on the front, is easier if I keep them in the original box.  Since they have the colors pictured on the back, I know which Vice palette has the color I'm after.

I do! Only really pretty ones like the Mac Cinderella and Simpsons package; They are smaller boxes but too pretty to through out. 🙂

testing