Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Empties

I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.

Re: Empties

End of the month, middle of the month. Who cares? It's still impressive. I want to try the Needles No More.

thanks!    I've gone through a considerable amount of my sample stash.  I still have three more foil samples and then I'll be needing to purchase a bottle.  

I I am kinda torn.  I should be happy I've got through so many samples but now I feel like I'm missing having them.  Weird.  

My July empties. It's a lot to write about each product, so if anyone is interested in something particular, just ask me 🙂

IMG_2664.JPG

IMG_2665.JPG

IMG_2666.JPG

Are those Julep polishes completely used up? If so, color me impressed!

Yes, those Julep polishes are completely used up 🙂 In fact, I also used a polish thinner to try to get the very last drop, the grey color wasn't even applying well at the end 😄

I'm impressed too!  My nail polishes always seem to go bad before I finish them.

Wow you did good! How good does it feel to finish a whole blush/bronzer?? (I can't tell what it is, bottom right corner in the last pic)

Thank you! It feels amazing 🙂 This was the dandelion blush from Benefit. And it looks like I have a bronzer finishing up this month 🙂 

Holy wow!   Congrats!    I'm impressed!  

Thanks 🙂 It was my very first blush I purchased and completely used up 🙂

This is smart. I have two big bins and 2 medium bins filled with these things. I do not save tags though.

Do you keep or get rid of palette boxes? I packed away all my boxes of palettes and pretty lipstick boxes. Not sure why, but I often wondered if I was the only one.

I save a lot of those things, although I know I probably shouldn't.  I do find that storing certain items, like the UD palettes with the raised logo on the front, is easier if I keep them in the original box.  Since they have the colors pictured on the back, I know which Vice palette has the color I'm after.

I do! Only really pretty ones like the Mac Cinderella and Simpsons package; They are smaller boxes but too pretty to through out. 🙂

#savetheemerald 

Well you have to save the ring box, since it's in the shrine.  You're doing the right thing!  Share the love!

I'm doing the same. I have a whole stack of empty cosmetics bags that I can't possibly use. I am trying to send them out in gifts and with trades. Other ones will be donated.

Oh me as well.  A lot if them not particularly nice.  I tend to use cosmetic bags I've actually purchased over bags I didn't get to choose for myself.  

Here's July 

image.jpg

Loves - Clinique sunscreen, Skindinavia, Hourglass, Tatcha, Bliss, Chloe (This is the second bottle I've finished, love this stuff).

Likes - Bite wipes (repurchased)

Meh - Shiseido Ibuki moisturizer and toner, Guerlain Maxi Lash So Volume

1 Reply
testing