Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Empties

I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.

Re: Empties

Nice empties!  I have those tiny shampoos and conditioners hanging out somewhere.  I always steal hotel samples and then I swear they just sit in my sample stash!

Unless I hate the hotel offerings, like Shine at Sheraton, I tend to take home all the products. Some I use faster than others, but I always get to all of them eventually. We actually just stayed at Sheraton over the weekend, and I took the rest of the product. Once they're opened, the cleaning staff does not do anything productive with them. 

How was the deborah lippman?  I'm slowly testing nail remover wipes for travel...

i got a sample of Cutex nail polish remover wipes that I love! They are thick, and easily took off polish from both hands with one wipe - I was impressed.

I got a sample of those in a recent Target Beauty Box. I will try that next time I paint my nails. 

That must be where I got them - good thing I did - now I have new things to buy at Target 😉

Right! I have to use the $3 off coupon before it expires. I have 2 of them and just ordered the newest box yesterday. How to use them all?!!

It was a nice little mitt, which made removal very easy and convenient. The wipe was not overly wet or dry. I used it to remove regular polish, and it worked well. I try to always test these on glitter polishes, but it has been a long time since I used a glitter polish. I prefer the Ulta wipe to this one, but I started wishing Ulta would make theirs into a mitt after using this.

July empties

20150801_092951.jpg

loves:

• Tarte BB Tinted Treatment Primer in Medium- this matches my self-tanned skin perfectly and love the way it feels on my face. This is my new Holy Grail BB cream. I'll be getting the one in Light for fall and winter.
  • Ponds Origina Fresh Wet Cleansing Towelettes- love the quilted texture and it got all my makeup off without killing my eyes.
  • Urban Decay Original Eyeshadow Primer Potion- this would be my Holy Grail shadow primer if they didn't have the Anti-Aging version I use.
  • Hair Chemist Coconut Oil Deep Repair Masque- I finally found my Holy Grail hair conditioner in this. My hair is more manageable and less frizzy after using this. I bought the full size tub of this.
  • Bliss Multi-"Face"-eted Clay Mask- this gets my face so clean and gets the gunk out of my pores. 

• Avon Bubble Delight Blushing Kiss Bubble Bath
  • Tarte Park Avenue Princess Bronzer/ Glisten Blush- The blush happens to be my everyday spring and summer blush. The bronzer was pretty good but too warm for contouring.
  • Smashbox lip gloss in Natural- this was part of a set I bought at Beauty Brands a few years ago. The color is a good darker rosy nude.
  • reFresh Dry Shampoo- great scent and very little white residue. I can use this everyday without buildup. Too bad it was on clearance at Sally when I bought it.
  • Bath and Body Works Aromatherapy Sleep Lavender Vanilla Pillow Mist- like to use these on my pillow and sheets before going to bed. I like the Lavender Chamomile scent better.
  • Colgate Optic White Toothpaste- it made my teeth a little whiter, but not gleaming white.
  • Clarisonic Refreshing Gel Cleanser- got my face very clean.

Hate

• Urban Decay Eden Eyeshadow Primer Potion- this formula was so thick and hard to blend. I'll stick with my Anti-Aging formula.
  • Sephora Express Eye Makeup Remover Wipe- this did not get off all of my eye makeup. 
  • Shiseido White Lucent Anti-Dark Circles Eye Cream- after a month or so, I still had (and have) dark circles. At this point, it would take a miracle to get rid of my under eye circles.

Great empties!  I don't think I've tried the UD Eden primer yet.  I imagine I must have a sample somewhere from a UD Naked palette somewhere.  The original is usually my go to.

Interesting.  Wonder if that formulation of No Poo is different than what I have.  I'm usually really sensitive to peppermint oil and menthol and don't get that feeling from the No Poo at all.

Disney! Which property did you visit? I want to read all about it, please.

I have a hodge podge of them, too, which I never thought to label. I will label future ones though. We have not stayed at Disney since December (Polynesian), but I still have a lot left from that stay as well as our October (The Grand Californian) stay.

I'm almost in love with Orange Sanguine too.  🙂  Tell me more about the hair milk!

Yay, I love empties!  I can't decide if I should post mine this weekend or wait til I use something else FS up!  I can't believe you found Sake Bomb drying - it's TOO moisturizing for me for extended use, and I never thought I'd find something too moisturizing.  

I was just looking at my last empties post saying my skin was doing great.  Well, now it's freaked out and I was thinking it was one specific product I sampled, but now I wonder if the others I finished in June/early July were helping to keep my skin in check.  I'll have to keep an eye out and see if things improve or continue downhill! 

Love that you have mid month empties.  You're gray at finishing your stuff up!

I'm curious about the Carrot soap... 🙂

Everyone seems to love Carol's Daughter!  I really have to give them a try.

Nice empties - so satisfying!  I'm intrigued by that Carol's Daughter Shampoo.  I love Lush, but have never tried Prince Charming. I will have to check it out next time.  

testing