Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Empties

I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.

Re: Empties

Are those empty polish bottles? I'm amazed!

They are base and top bottles 🙂 But I'm sure I'll have nail polish emties next month 🙂 

We just collect too many to finish them, but it is possible!  I still have not skipped a month even though I keep meaning to.

That makes two of us, notcreative!  Although I got this upcoming one with points, so that felt good even if it doesn't help my polish problem.

True! I actually cancelled my julep box, I felt I have way too many polishes, and they come faster than I can finish any 🙂 

Which CoverFX item is that?  I will eventually get around to trying that Auto Pilot.

That was a bb cream. i didn't like it that much to buy a full size. It had kind of powdery finish, and it didn't stay long on my face

Well here are my June empties lol, I know there's not much. 

IMG_2397.JPG

Loves:

Macadamia Mask

It's A 10 Leave in 

Sexy Hair Soy Tri Wheat Leave in

Neutrogena Eye Make up remover

Dislikes:

Tarte Clay Mask <----Broke me outtttt

Ulta hand sanitizer Pomegranate & Lime <----stinky. 

Nice empties.  I used to love Macadamia products but then found Davines Oi seemed to work better for my hair type.  Still have a giant thing of the oil I need to work my way through.

Hmmm I might have to check that brand out if you ended up loving it more than macadamia

I think this may be the Tarte mask I have yet to try, but I am unsure.  Hopefully, it does not break me out.

It's white and gritty and very thick, the next day I woke up with the worst skin I've had in months. I hope it works better for you!

I'm glad you loved the macadamia mask!  I bought that recently because I loved the oil and the cleansing conditioner and haven't tried it yet.

You ladies have totally turned me on to TJMaxx for beauty.  I used to be skeptical but after finding an Ole Henriksen scrub and three MJ lip glosses there I'm now convinced.

I was excited to find a back up of the mask at TJ Maxx for $20 a while back. I'm going back later today to see if I can get another:) it's been the best for my hair:)

Nice!  That's quite a steal.

20150701_162259.jpg

June Empties 

LOVED:  

Spoiler

Gold Bond Ultimate lotions (Soothing/Fragrance Free and Calming/Shea Butter): Loved both of these. I could not believe how thick and moisturizing they were for very dry skin. Would repurchase either, but preferred the fragrance free. 

Josie Maran Argan Daily Moisturizer with SPF 47: My make-up applied well over this and it also as a bonus calmed my redness. I recommend anyone with rosacea try it! 

FRESH Sugar Intensive Lip treatment: Great product, I think I need it only in Winter for severe dryness. 

Supergoop! CC cream in light/medium: Can't wait to repurchase. Nice matte finish, wore all day and never felt heavy. 

LIKED: 

Spoiler

Caudalie Cleansing Water: There are more effective ways of removing make-up. This was just OK. I did like that it was gentle. 

SEPHORA Honey mask- I liked how soft my skin felt after this but it's not worth $6. 

CoverFX mattifying acne treatment primer- If I applied moisturizer right after this, it would ball up. I would have to wait 10 minutes. It performed well, but I prefer my MUFE primer and Murad Invisiblur. 

Would not repurchase: 

Spoiler

Origins Plantscriptions Night Cream: Too heavily fragranced for a night cream. Based on the ingredients, can't imagine it would have many long term effects other than moisturizing. Pass. 

MUFE Smoky Extravagant Mascara: Too many better mascaras out there. Sometimes would clump or flake. 

Amore Pacific dual eye cream (day): I think the SPF in this product made my eyes/skin burn. The smell also was too intense. It's a shame because I love the night cream. I wish you could purchase them separately. 

Unsure: 

Spoiler
PTR Irish Moor Mud Mask: I still need to use up my Origins charcoal mask first which I really like. I wasn't sure about this mask after just one foil so will need to sample more before making a decision. 

I think I have a Gold Bond product on the way.  I've never tried anything from the brand, so I look forward to it actually.

I was surprised how much I liked the gold bond creams. My friend who is a dermatologist recommended it for my husband''s eczema and it worked well for him as well!

Origins Charcoal was my HG - before I started using the Irish Moor Mud.  I hope you get to try more!

I've heard such good things but the foil was so tiny and I can't imagine seeing a great improvement from a mask from one use. Wish I could find a deluxe sample somewhere but I haven't seen one yet!

testing