Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Empties

I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.

Re: Empties

Nice empties!  Chocomania sounds delicious!

It smelled delicious.  I actually wondered if they discontinued it, because people got sick when they ate it.

Ok, weird specific question - what kind of polish were you removing with the ULTA polish remover pad?  I love the idea of these pads but I feel like most brands I've tried only remove really easy one coat polish jobs, so I'm curious to see if these are better.

I'm sorry you didn't like the Pedi Mint! Do you have another product you like better or are you searching for something?

Not weird at all.  Although, I do not remember which specific polish I removed with this one (it was over 3 months ago), I have used one of these pads in the past to remove a glitter polish (cannot remember which glitter polish either).  It worked well.  My entire review is 2284 words, so I did not want to post my review on everything here, but I will spot post items people are interested in.  Here is the one for the pad:

"This thing is large and in charge. One extremely wet wipe removed all of my polish. I did not need a Q-tip to clean up afterward either.  It even removes glitter polish."

I love June Jacobs Peppermint hand and foot cream.  It is $40 per 3.9oz, so a little over $10 an ounce.  My search is to find something more affordable.  Still looking!  My hands and feet are extremely dry, so I need way more moisture than the average person.  My hands and feet are so dry they rarely sweat barring intense exercise or extreme heat.

And here are mine:

IMG_2217.JPG

Loves

L'occitane body lotion

Dislikes

C Booth dry oil

Hanae Mori body lotion

Others are neutral 🙂

Wow!  Impressed with the polish empties, even if they are base and top coats.  I'm not sure I've ever finished a polish!

Are those empty polish bottles? I'm amazed!

They are base and top bottles 🙂 But I'm sure I'll have nail polish emties next month 🙂 

We just collect too many to finish them, but it is possible!  I still have not skipped a month even though I keep meaning to.

That makes two of us, notcreative!  Although I got this upcoming one with points, so that felt good even if it doesn't help my polish problem.

True! I actually cancelled my julep box, I felt I have way too many polishes, and they come faster than I can finish any 🙂 

Which CoverFX item is that?  I will eventually get around to trying that Auto Pilot.

That was a bb cream. i didn't like it that much to buy a full size. It had kind of powdery finish, and it didn't stay long on my face

Well here are my June empties lol, I know there's not much. 

IMG_2397.JPG

Loves:

Macadamia Mask

It's A 10 Leave in 

Sexy Hair Soy Tri Wheat Leave in

Neutrogena Eye Make up remover

Dislikes:

Tarte Clay Mask <----Broke me outtttt

Ulta hand sanitizer Pomegranate & Lime <----stinky. 

Nice empties.  I used to love Macadamia products but then found Davines Oi seemed to work better for my hair type.  Still have a giant thing of the oil I need to work my way through.

Hmmm I might have to check that brand out if you ended up loving it more than macadamia

I think this may be the Tarte mask I have yet to try, but I am unsure.  Hopefully, it does not break me out.

It's white and gritty and very thick, the next day I woke up with the worst skin I've had in months. I hope it works better for you!

I'm glad you loved the macadamia mask!  I bought that recently because I loved the oil and the cleansing conditioner and haven't tried it yet.

You ladies have totally turned me on to TJMaxx for beauty.  I used to be skeptical but after finding an Ole Henriksen scrub and three MJ lip glosses there I'm now convinced.

I was excited to find a back up of the mask at TJ Maxx for $20 a while back. I'm going back later today to see if I can get another:) it's been the best for my hair:)

testing