Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Empties

I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.

Re: Empties

I'm kind of disappointed in myself this month. I have exactly 4 empties, 2 of which are samples /.\

Month's not over yet!  Still time to try a couple of samples.

I've been stockpiling my empties for the first time so I'm excited too. It's something I can laugh at myself for for being ridiculous but still have fun with, if that makes sense. Also I feel very accomplished, which was an unexpected side effect. 

I feel like this is carrying over to other aspects of my life.  For a second I got excited that I almost had an empty jar of pickles.  Then I remember I have no where to share it.

hey! we like pickles too 😛 its actually funny that you said that because my mom was teasing me that she was going to do an empties video with my recycling! 

That's amazing Sparklekai.  And notcreative, not sure if that was directed at me but totally serious.  😉

I say share it when you've finished it if you're serious.  I'd love to see the empty jar of pickles.  Although I love pickles, I have never finished a jar.  In the past, I always said I would use an empty pickle jar as a coin jar, but I always throw it out half full.  My husband and kids hate pickles, so I am always on my own eating them.  One day!

Put all your empty cosmetics in the empty pickle jar, then, it is even on topic!

Hahahaha I love it Notcreative.  🙂

Never finished a pickle jar?

my husband eats pickles like they're candy, so I'm lucky if I even get to it before the jar is empty again! 😄

The closest I've ever come to finishing a pickle jar is when I am pregnant.  I crave the darn things.  The problem is when I am pregnant I get pregnancy induced hypertension, and they're VERY high in sodium.  Basically, no bueno for blood pressure issues.  Once my blood pressure returns to normal, I do not crave them as much, but I still love them.

Ugh, I had pregnancy induced hypertension too, so I completely empathize.  I feel like it completely ruined the last few weeks of my pregnancy.  The worst is trying not to stress out about high blood pressure readings, since stress only adds to the problem!

My boyfriend and I eat pickles like candy too! 😄

Haha.  I can't tell if you're joking or serious, but I am laughing like crazy over here.

Anonymous Insider

empties1.jpg

Forgot to save smaller empties, will do that for next month.

I liked all four of these. 

The lip gloss is Napoleon Perdis lip gloss from a holiday set.

I like the purple eos also, but stopped buying it when I realized only the yellow color has SPF 😕

Anonymous Insider

Have you tried the yellow one? I will probably get it soon.

I have that same dos balm with me on my trip right now.  Got it as a favor at a bridal shower and really like it.  I'm also all about saving my smaller empties.  Brought a bunch on a trip with me and will be bringing the wrappers/empty containers back home to document thanks to this thread.  This thread is definitely a good reminder to see what I actually have in my stash.

Anonymous Insider

I like eos, have a few backups in different flavors. They also have a Vanilla stick balm that I love.

I like this thread too! It is definitely helpful for finishing different things!

Yog Nog Soap sounds amazing.  I have a couple of lush soaps from when they did the 50% off holiday gift boxes.  For some reason I'm just not a bar soap user though they are very, very pretty.  Thinking of sticking mine in the drugstore TSB when it comes my way but not sure if people would think that was weird.

I wish I could get away with using something like Suave.  I swear my hair is so finicky and only can tolerate a few (and of course) pricey shampoos or it looks and feels like straw.  😕

testing